Japp says Asciano's bolted.
他们已派人监视了所有的码头
They've put a watch on all the ports
以防他逃回意大利
in case he tries to get back to Italy,
可是...
but...
首席秘书官现在可以见你们
II Primo Segretario will see you now.
下午好 波罗先生
Good afternoon, Monsieur Poirot,
黑斯廷斯上尉
Captain Hastings.
请坐吧
Do sit down, please.
在你来电之后 波罗先生
After your telephone call, Monsieur Poirot,
我做了一些调查
I had some inquiries made.
我们领♥事♥馆♥里的人对福斯卡蒂尼伯爵一无所知
We at the embassy have no knowledge of Count Foscatini.
他的仆人好像确信你们知道
His man certainly seems to think you do.
是的 他认为福斯卡蒂尼伯爵正代表
意大利政♥府♥在私下进行着一些谈判
Yes, he thought that he was working on behalf of the
Italian government in some negotiations very delicate.
没有
No.
那马里奥·阿斯卡尼奥呢?
What about this Mario Asciano?
你们和他打过交道吗?
Have you had any dealings with him?
意大利政♥府♥不会和马斯纳达的人打交道
Italian government does not deal with Masnadieri.
这么说你知道他是谁
So you do know who he is.
我们所有的大使♥馆♥
Our embassy throughout the world
一直在尽全力保存已知的马斯纳达人的记录
tries to keep as full a record
as possible of known Masnadieri.
阿斯卡尼奥就出现在多份文件之中
Asciano appears on several of them.
他说什么
What was he saying
要把有关意大利的事登记在册?
about making a register of some Italian thing?
马斯纳达 黑斯廷斯
The Masnada, Hastings,
是一个很神秘很古老的帮派组织
is a very secret, ancient confederation of gangs
起源于那不勒斯 党羽遍布世界各地
spread across the world from Naples, where it started.
就像我读到过的黑♥手♥党♥之类的?
Like this mafia whatnot I read about?
不
No.
它比黑♥手♥党♥更古老
It is older than the mafia.
那么马斯纳达和福斯卡蒂尼又有什么关系?
So what's the connection
between the Masnada and Foscatini?
我不知道 我的朋友
I do not know, mon ami.
也许他们已经拿到了那些
Perhaps they came into possession of these papers
我们听说的能令意大利政♥府♥很头疼的文件
which we are told so embarrassed the Italian government,
而阿斯卡尼奥则负责把文件卖♥♥还给他们
and Asciano was the man deputed to sell them back,
就像意大利政♥府♥授权予那个所谓的福斯卡蒂尼
just as the government deputed this so-called Foscatini
买♥♥回这些文件一样
to buy them.
可领♥事♥馆♥说他们从没听说过他
The embassy said they'd never heard of him.
他们还能怎么说?
What else would they say?
我以为你一旦知道我是个仆人 你就不会和我交往了
I didn't think you'd have anything to
do with me if you thought I was a servant.
- 噢... - Oh...
- 会吗? - Well, would you?
也许不会
Probably not.
但这是我的错
But that's my fault.
是谁的错并不重要
It doesn't matter who's fault it is.
是啊 谁都没有错
All right, nobody's fault.
我们都应该这样想
The way we're all brought up to think.
谢谢 黑斯廷斯
Thank you, Hastings.
波罗先生
Monsieur Poirot.
格雷夫先生
Monsieur Graves.
有消息吗?
Any news?
怕是微乎其微
Very little, I fear.
到处都找不到阿斯卡尼奥
Asciano is nowhere to be found.
噢
Oh.
噢 那我该走了 菲丽斯蒂
Oh, well, I'd best be off, Felicity.
再见 波罗先生
Good-bye, Monsieur Poirot.
格雷夫先生
Monsieur Graves.
我...
I...
我昨晚真不该把伯爵独自留下
I should never have left the count alone last night.
我是说 我和你说过 不是吗 我不信任阿斯卡尼奥
I mean, I told you, didn't I,
that I didn't trust Asciano.
可这不是你的错 格雷夫先生
But it is not your fault, Monsieur Graves.
而且我正好要去音乐厅
And I just ups and offs to the music hall.
你预料不到的 埃德温
You weren't to know, Edwin
你必须得摒弃这想法
You must dismiss it from your mind.
是啊
Yes.
好吧
Well.
再见 黑斯廷斯上尉
Good-bye, Captain Hastings.
再见 格雷夫先生
Good-bye, Mr. Graves.
我发现了一些相当有趣的事
I have discovered something rather interesting,
波罗先生
Mr. Poirot.
什么事 莱蒙小姐?
What is that, Miss Lemon?
以前有谁叫福斯卡蒂尼伯爵吗?
Who was Count Foscatini?
解释一下?
Comment?
嗯 根本就没有这样个人
Well, there isn't any such person.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我在你这本《哥德年鉴》里找福斯卡蒂尼伯爵
I looked up Count Foscatini in your Almanach de Gotha,
发现没有这个头衔 从来没有
and there's no such title and never has been,
就我看来
as far as I could see.
我不想告诉格雷夫先生
I didn't like to tell Mr. Graves.
他已经够难受了
He's quite upset enough already.
你看 黑斯廷斯?
You see, Hastings?
在每件谋杀案里
In every case of murder,
我们花了大量时间来查明谁是凶手
we spend so much time wondering who is the killer
以致我们没有顾及到受害者的身份
that we do not consider the identity of the victim.
有位达里达先生要见您 波罗先生
There's a Mr. Darida to see you, Mr. Poirot,
是意大利领♥事♥馆♥的
from the Italian embassy.
带他进来吧 莱蒙小姐
Show him in, Miss Lemon.
这边走 达里达先生
This way, Mr. Darida.
我料想首席秘书官肯定和你说 他没同马斯纳达打过交道
II Primo Segretario told you that he
does not deal with the Masnada, I expect.
首席秘书官总是照章办事
II Primo Segretario does everything by the rulebook.
阿斯卡尼奥今早来过领♥事♥馆♥了
Asciano came to the embassy this morning,
想出♥售♥一些文件
trying to sell some papers.
什么文件? 里面写了什么?
What papers? What was in them?
我不知道 可我想知道
I don't know, but I'd like to.
如果阿斯卡尼奥把它们带回意大利 我们就永远不会知道了
If Asciano gets them back to Italy, we'll never know.
他只去过这一个地方?
Is that where he has gone?
那是他能出♥售♥的唯一地点
That is the only other place he could sell them.
他已经离开伦敦了吗?
Has he left London already?
他离开了自己家
He left his house.
他说我们可以去布鲁姆斯伯里的詹金斯酒店与他联络
He said we could contact him
at Jenkins' Hotel in Bloomsbury.
他肯定就在房♥间里 长官
Fairly sure he's in his room, sir.
后援就位了吗?
The men in position around the back?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
开门! 警♥察♥!
Open up! Police!
快点! 开门!
Come on! Open up!
请吧
Please.
快点 伙计! 再使点劲!
Come on, man, put your shoulder into it.
我已经很使劲了 长官
Doing my best, sir.
再来!
One more!
- 你是阿斯卡尼奥? - Your name Asciano?
- 是的 - Yes.
我要问你几个问题 阿斯卡尼奥先生
I want to ask you a few questions, Mr. Asciano.
有关什么的?
About what?
少贫嘴
Never mind the clever talk.
钱在哪儿?
Where's the money?
什么钱?
What money?
我懂了
I see.
昨晚8点到9点之间 你在哪里?
Where were you between 8:00 and 9:00 yesterday evening?
8点到9点?
'Tween 8:00 and 9:00?
这里
Here.
哦 是吗?
Oh, yes?
好吧 我们有理由怀疑这点 阿斯卡尼奥先生
Well, we have reason to doubt that, Mr. Asciano.
我们有理由相信你当时正与福斯卡蒂尼伯爵
We have reason to believe that you were having dinner
在他的阿迪斯岛宫廷公♥寓♥共进晚餐
with a Count Foscatini at his flat in Addisland Court.
我不认识什么福斯卡蒂尼伯爵
I do not know any Count Foscatini.
啊
Ah.
那你或许也从没听说过阿迪斯岛宫廷?
And you have never heard perhaps of Addisland Court?
是的 我从未听说过阿迪斯岛宫廷
No, I've never heard of Addisland Court.
哦 这可真巧
Well, then it's very coincidental
这儿有一片残留的纸张
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表