I wasn't expecting you.
可是头一次晚上我也在场 不是吗?
But I was there on the first night, was I not?
那倒是
That's true.
而且我也希望能查明真♥相♥
And I also have a desire to establish the truth,
你允许的话
if you permit.
让他留下吧 巴顿
Let him stay, Barton.
你说得对 波罗先生 你也应该在场
You're right, Mr. Poirot. You should be here.
欢迎你加入我们
You're welcome to join us.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么回事?
What's going on?
你到底想说什么 巴顿?
What were you going to say, Barton?
拉塞尔先生想说的是
Monsieur Russell was about to say
他相信他妻子是被
that he believes his wife was murdered
坐在这张桌子周围的某个人谋杀的
by someone seated around this table.
等一下
Wait a minute.
谁会想伤害她呢?
Who would've harmed her?
这--这太疯狂了
It's-it's crazy.
当然
Of course it is.
艾瑞斯是自杀的
Iris committed suicide.
大家都知道
Everybody knows that.
我不相信她是自杀的
I do not believe that she committed suicide.
而我可以证明这点
And I can prove it.
我要跟乐队说句话
I have to speak to the band.
我要给你们一个惊喜
I have a surprise for you.
波罗先生 你就不能制止他吗?
Mr. Poirot, can't you stop him?
不用太担心 卡特先生
Do not worry yourself, Monsieur Carter.
波罗先生
Mr. Poirot,
我害怕
I'm afraid.
不必害怕 小姐
There is no need, mademoiselle.
# I've forgotten you #
# I never think of you #
# The way you walked #
# The way you talked #
# The things you used to say #
我的天 - My God.
同样的歌♥曲
It's the same song.
他到底在搞什么鬼?
The hell is he playing at?
# I could n't say for sure today #
# Whether your eyes were blue or gray #
# I've forgotten you #
# I never think of you #
# Your smile, your touch #
# Which meant so much #
# Somewhere along the way #
# I've forgotten you #
# I never think of you #
# I changed my mind #
# My love was blind #
# Now I've forgotten you #
# I'm through thinking of you #
# Oh, what a lie #
# I shall think of you #
# Think of you #
# Think of you #
# Till I die #
这让你们回到了过去 不是吗?
It takes you back, doesn't it?
来吧 卡特 端起你的酒杯
Come on, Carter. Raise your glass.
两年前我们是向谁敬的酒?
What was our toast two years ago?
敬艾瑞斯
To Iris.
当然
Absolument.
敬艾瑞斯
To Iris.
去你的
Damn you, then.
敬艾瑞斯
To Iris.
- 敬艾瑞斯 - 敬艾瑞斯
- To Iris. - To Iris.
敬艾瑞斯
To Iris.
那么现在呢 巴顿?
So what now, Barton?
你还有什么别的事--
What other things are you going-
噢 我的天哪!
Oh, my goodness.
究竟怎么啦!
What on earth!
- 天哪! - 她倒毙了
- Good gracious. - She's fallen dead.
不 这样的事不该发生!
No, that's not meant to happen!
一模一样
It is the same.
噢 上帝!
Oh, God.
波琳!
Pauline!
她死了
She is dead.
这个可怜的小姑娘
La pauvre petite.
而我 还以为我能够保护她
And I, who thought I could protect her.
保护她?
Protect her.
你是在帮着杀死她
You helped kill her.
我冷了
I'm cold.
我已经让人准备咖啡了 小姐
I have sent for some coffee, mademoiselle.
我宁愿要点儿烈性的东西
I'd prefer something stronger.
是我的错
It's my fault.
我应该想到的
I should've known.
波琳总说
Pauline always said
她知道一些艾瑞斯的事
she knew something about Iris.
这就是她被杀的原因
That was why she was killed.
不 拉塞尔先生
No, Monsieur Russell.
这不是波琳小姐为什么会死的原因
That was not the reason why Mademoiselle Pauline had to die.
- 那是什么原因? - 不不不不不不
- Then why? - No, no, no, no, no, no.
这不是我们应该问的问题
That is not the question we must ask.
我们已经有了两起谋杀
We have here two murders.
要解决第二起
And in order to solve the second,
我们就必须回顾两年前的第一起
we must return two years to the first.
为什么艾瑞斯·拉塞尔夫人必须死?
Why did Madame Iris Russell have to die?
这么说你同意 她是被杀的!
So you agree. She was killed!
这很显然
C'est evident.
也许有几个原因
And there were perhaps several reasons.
比如说
For example,
她妨碍了你和拉塞尔先生
she stood in between you and Monsieur Russell.
我们?
Between us?
荒唐!
Ridiculous!
她也阻碍了她妹妹的
She also stood between her younger sister
财路
and the great fortune.
波琳从来不在乎钱
Pauline never cared about the money.
但是你在替波琳小姐在乎
But you care for Mademoiselle Pauline.
你难道就不高兴娶一个有钱的继承人?
You would not have been happy, perhaps, to marry an heiress?
什么?
What?
所以我杀了艾瑞斯好让波琳继承遗产?
So I killed Iris so Pauline could inherit?
而最后 她还妨碍了你 先生
And finally, she stood in the way of you, Monsieur.
- 我? - 是的 你 卡特先生
- Me? - Yes, you, Monsieur Carter.
你和你生命中最大的一次赌博
You and the biggest gamble of your career.
在布宜诺斯艾利斯的酒店里
In the hotel in Buenos Aires,
我偶然听到
I overheard.
艾瑞斯!
Iris!
你会毁了我!
You'll destroy me!
在你卷入这种事之前就该好好想清楚
You should've thought of that before you got involved in an affair like this.
这有什么关系?
What does it matter?
反正没人知道
Nobody knows about it.
我知道!
I know!
我可受不了 史蒂芬
But I can't live with it, Stephen.
艾瑞斯·拉塞尔夫人说的是什么事?
What was the affair of which Madame Iris Russell spoke?
没什么事
There was no affair.
不是什么风流韵事 但可能是财务之类的事
No love affair, perhaps, but the business affair.
卡特先生 我用点脑子就能知道
Monsieur Carter, I can see with the eyes of my mind,
而且我会说出来
and I will speak.
请让我们看看你前胸口袋里的东西
Please show us what you have in your breast pocket.
什么?
What?
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
照他说的做
Do what he says.
是你放进去的!
You put it there!
氰化钾
Potassium cyanide.
案子 结束了
The case, it is complete.
卡特
Carter.
我一直就知道是你!
I always knew it was you!
为什么?
Why?
为什么你不告诉我们在布宜诺斯艾利斯
究竟发生了什么事 卡特先生?
Why do you not tell us what really
happened in Buenos Aires, Monsieur Carter?
我不能说
I can't.
绞索的阴影笼罩着你!
The shadow of a noose hangs over you!
- 不! - No!
- 很好 - Very well.
那我来说!
Then I will tell it!
你的咖啡 先生
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表