呃 保险起见
Ugh. Security.
你独自带着项链吗?
You carry the necklace on your own?
不 先生
No, sir.
不是 我的司机桑德斯一直跟着她
No, Saunders, my driver, always goes with her.
其实 他迟到了
As a matter of fact, he's late.
那么你也许能答应由我和黑斯廷斯上尉
Then perhaps you will permit Captain Hastings and myself
来陪伴这位小姐
to accompany la mademoiselle.
好的 你们真热心
Well, that's very kind.
不要紧
Not at all.
这是我们的荣幸 不是吗 黑斯廷斯?
It is our pleasure, is it not, Hastings?
噢 当然啦
Oh, rather.
玛格丽特?
Margaret?
听着 亲爱的
Now, listen, dear.
你肯定猜不到我刚才碰到了谁
You'll never guess who I've just met.
是的
Yup.
是波罗 赫尔克里·波罗
It's Poirot, Hercule Poirot.
他正去你那儿呢
He's on his way over now.
我知道
I know.
不错
That's right.
我们得做点什么
We're going to have to do something.
小姐 你的名字塞莱斯廷
Mademoiselle, your name of Celestine,
是个法国名 不是吗?
it is French, n'est-ce pas?
我母亲是法国人 先生
My mother was French, sir,
可我一直待在这儿
but I've always lived here.
还期待着某天自己能登台表演
I was hoping to be in the theater myself one day.
啊
Ah.
那你为欧普森先生工作
And you have been working with Monsieur Opalsen
有多久了?
for how long?
两年左右
About two years.
他平时不这么急躁 先生
He's not normally so edgy, sir.
就因为今晚是首演
It's just when there's a first night.
你看过《珍珠豕》吗?
Have you seen Pearls Before Swine?
只看过排演 不过情节很吸引人
Only in rehearsal, but it's beautifully written.
我相信欧普森先生不用担心--
I'm sure Mr. Opalsen has nothing to worry--
站住!
Stop!
站住
Stop.
你就是《每日回声报》里的“吉祥的莱恩”
You are Lucky Len of the Daily Echo,
我要领♥取♥我的十基尼
and I claim my ten guineas.
不 夫人 我不是莱恩
No, madame, I am not Len.
因此 对你而言 我并不吉祥
And, therefore, for you, I am not lucky.
失陪
Excuse me.
我们到了
Here we are.
我们从后面进去
We can go in the back way.
行了 东西呢?
All right, where is it?
放我走!
Let me go!
钱
The money.
你会得到的
Look, you'll have it.
几时?
When?
明天
Tomorrow.
你昨天也这么说
You said that yesterday.
不!
No!
明天
Tomorrow.
我保证
I promise you.
安德鲁!
Andrew!
那就明天 否则...
Tomorrow, then, or else.
把包给我 小姐
Give me the bag, mademoiselle.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
没事
Fine.
他们没伤到我
They haven't hurt me.
我的天 你是赫尔克里·波罗 不是吗?
My God, you're Hercule Poirot, aren't you?
对
Oui.
看来你需要帮助 先生
It would appear that you are
in need of assistance, monsieur.
我?
Me?
不 不 他们只是
No, no, those are just
生意上的伙伴
what you might call business associates.
我能处理
It's nothing I can't handle.
这位是安德鲁·霍尔
This is Andrew Hall,
我和你们提起过的那位作家
the writer I was telling you about.
啊 霍尔先生
Ah, Monsieur Hall.
这么说是你写的剧本
So it's your play.
是艾德·欧普森的剧本
It's Ed Opalsen's play.
他买♥♥下后 就删剪 修改
He bought it, cut it, rewrote it,
我的原稿只剩大约2%了
and left me with about 2% of it.
这就是令我尴尬的原因
Hence my current difficulties.
你能肯定你没事?
Are you sure you're all right?
是的
Yes.
我得进去了
I have to go in.
我随你一起去
I'll come with you.
谢谢你 波罗先生
Thank you, Mr. Poirot.
小姐
Mademoiselle.
知道么 黑斯廷斯
You know, Hastings,
我对这部戏开始有所期盼了
I begin, I think, to look forward to this play.
谢天谢地
Glad to hear it.
谢谢
Thank you.
我去
I'll go.
谢谢你 黑斯廷斯
Thank you, Hastings.
啊
Ah.
波罗先生吗?
Mr. Poirot?
我是波罗
I am Poirot.
啊
Ah.
我是桑德斯 先生
My name is Saunders, sir.
欧普森先生的司机
Mr. Opalsen's chauffeur.
是吗?
Yes?
欧普森先生派我来送你们去剧院 先生
Mr. Opalsen has sent me to take you to the theater, sir,
以示诚意
with his compliments.
谢谢
Thank you.
他来了
Here he comes.
Mr. Poirot? 波罗先生?
- Mr. Poirot. - 波罗先生
你试过解决戏里的案子吗 先生?
Have you been challenged to solve the play, sir?
我真不敢相信 黑斯廷斯!
This I do not believe. Hastings!
波罗先生 你要看多少幕才能明白真♥相♥?
Mr. Poirot, how many acts do you think it will take?
失陪!
Excuse me!
这简直是种侮辱 黑斯廷斯
It is an outrage, Hastings,
利用赫尔克里·波罗为此剧做宣传
to use Hercule Poirot for the publicity of this play.
一点不错
Absolutely.
开场了
It's beginning.
德雷克督查马上就到
Inspector Drake should be here pretty soon.
噢 德雷克督查真的会来吗?
Oh, is Inspector Drake really coming here?
我在报上看了那么多有关他的事
I've read so much about him in the news papers.
噢 是的 德雷克督查近来经常和我一起合作
Oh, yes, Inspector Drake and I have
worked together quite a lot recently.
祝你成功 亲爱的
Good luck, my dear.
可你只是个辖区警官
And you're a mere local sergeant.
噢 德雷克督查来了
Oh, here's Inspector Drake coming now.
嘘! 晚上好 先生
Shh! Good evening, sir.
我家夫人一会儿就来
My lady will be here presently.
好的 我得即刻与她谈谈
Good. I must speak to her at once.
我亲爱的督查
My dear inspector.
请原谅 简夫人
Forgive me, Lady Jane,
我觉得你不该戴上它
but I don't think you should be wearing that.
项链吗? 为什么?
The necklace? Whyever not?
因为那个幽灵立过誓要得到它
Because the Phantom has sworn to have it,
而且幽灵还从未失手过
and the Phantom has never once failed.
我想我们差不多该出席聚会了
I think it's about time we made an appearance at the party.
咦 你不想戴了吗?
Well, you're not going to wear the pearls?
我的风头都被它抢光了
I'm tired of being upstaged by them.
塞莱斯廷
Celestine.
好的 欧普森夫人
Yes, Mrs. Opalsen.
把它留在这里安全吗?
Is it safe just leaving them there?
当然 塞莱斯廷不会离开屋子的
Of course. Celestine won't leave the room.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表