No, you must tell it.
说出一切 等我走后
Tell all, when I've gone.
你为什么不说呢?
Why didn't you?
为什么要等到现在?
Why leave it till now?
为什么维吉妮也不说呢?
And why did Virginie say nothing?
她和我都同意由我来作决定
She and I agreed that it would be my decision.
保罗·德鲁拉德是个谋杀犯
Paul Deroulard, he was a murderer.
他母亲的行为是为了国家大局
His mother acted for the greater good of the country.
我敬佩她的牺牲精神 她的...
I admired her sacrifice, her...
道义勇气
moral courage.
现如今 谁还会为了至善而做出牺牲呢?
Who does anything these days for the greater good?
至少我明白了为什么阿♥拉♥德伯爵会怀恨在心
At least I understand why St. Alard bears a grudge,
你试图骗他入套
you trying to trap him like that.
你从未与他和解吗?
Did you never make your peace with him?
哦 假如我告诉他我怀疑他的理由--
Well, had I told him the reason why I suspected--
- 先生 - Monsieur
- 嗯? - Hmm?
啊 谢谢
Ah, merci.
不
Non.
假如我告诉他我怀疑他的理由
Had I told him the reason why I suspected him,
是因为我在他的外套口袋里发现了硝酸甘油的药瓶
that I found the bottle of trinitrin in his coat pocket,
那他可能会问我是谁放进去的
he might then have asked me who put it there.
德鲁拉德太太
Madame Deroulard.
我可不能冒这个险
I could not risk his curiosity.
我当然写过封信给他 为我
I wrote to him, of course, apologizing for my behavior,
莽撞的 不负责任的行为向他致歉
which was fool hardy, irresponsible.
所以他必然会同意等到今天
And no doubt he agrees with that to this very day.
克劳德 能请你坐那儿吗?
Claude, would you sit there, please?
总督察?
Chief Inspector?
干我们这行的命中注定就是得忍♥
One of those things we have
to live with in our profession.
是的 当然
Oui, bien sur.
啊!
Ah!
金路易斯 Jean-Louis.
- 赫尔克里 - Hercule.
噢 我的朋友
Oh, mon ami.
见到你就好像回到了过去
To see you is to be young again.
这些年我时常会想起你
I have thought about you often down the years.
噢 我也是 我也是
Oh, moi aussi, moi aussi.
啊 我的朋友 我的朋友
Ah, mon ami, mon ami.
赫尔克里 赫尔克里 我想让你见见我的两个儿子
Hercule, Hercule, I would like you to meet my two sons.
你的两个儿--
Your two so--
这是亨利
This is Henri.
亨利
Henri.
而这个勇敢的小伙子叫赫尔克里
And this brave fellow is Hercule.
赫尔克里?
Hercule?
你实在是太幸运了 能有两个这么优秀的儿子
You are indeed fortunate to have such fine sons.
亨利 他长得很像一个人 是吗?
Henri, he has a look of someone, yes?
不过 可能是我错了
Though, perhaps I am wrong.
不 我是对的 赫尔克里也是
No, I am right. Hercule also.
和我认识的一个人有着明显的相似之处
There is a definite resemblance to someone I know.
我的太太 也许?
My wife, perhaps?
维吉妮
Virginie.
你好 赫尔克里
Hello, Hercule.
晚上好....
Bon soir...
费劳德太太
Madame Ferraud.
我刚刚还在和金路易斯说
I was just saying to Jean-Louis
他永远是
that he was always
世界上最幸运的男人
the most fortunate of men.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表