# I've forgotten you #
Merci.
谢谢
我发现你很喜欢英国红玫瑰
I see you favor the red rose of England.
如果您不喜欢的话 先生 我可以拿走
If it disturbs you, Signor, I have it removed.
不不不不不 一点也不
No, no, no, no, no. Pas de tout.
就是有点不太协调
It is a symmetry over here.
所有的桌上都放着红玫瑰
On all of the tables, the red rose,
除了那一张 是黄色蝴蝶兰
except on that one table, the yellow iris.
那是客人要求的 先生
It is a command, Monsieur,
特地嘱咐的
a special order.
那是拉·贝拉小姐最喜爱的花
They are the favorite flowers of la bella signora.
啊 艾瑞斯·拉塞尔夫人
Ah. Madame Iris Russell.
她的丈夫一定要这样
Her husband insisted.
真正的罗曼蒂克
A true romantico.
希望您用餐愉快
Please, enjoy your meal.
谢谢
Merci.
# My love was blind #
# Now I've forgotten you #
# I'm through #
# Thinking of you #
# Oh, what a lie #
# I shall think of you #
# Think of you #
# Think of you #
# Till I die #
- 我以前听她唱过 - 啊
- I've heard her before. - Ah.
我很喜欢她 我想让她...
I like her very much. I'd like to use her when I-
女士们 先生们
Ladies, gentlemen,
我要举杯为敬
I want to make a toast.
当一个人身处异国 远离家乡时
A man is never happier to have his friends around him
最开心的事莫过于有他的朋友围聚在他身边
than when he's in a foreign city far from home.
不错
Yes.
所以我要敬你们
So my toast is to you,
尤其要敬我亲爱的妻子 艾瑞斯
and especially to my dear wife, Iris.
该怎么说呢?
What can I say?
就像歌♥里写的那样
Well, in the words of the song,
我会永远念着你 直至我阖上双眼
I shall think of you until I die.
艾瑞斯
Iris.
艾瑞斯
all: Iris.
谢谢你们
Thank you.
怎么了?
What's the matter?
艾瑞斯?
Iris?
抱歉 抱歉
Excuse me. Excuse me.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
不
No.
氰化钾
Potassium cyanide.
这不可能
It's not possible.
看
Voila.
你说什么?
What are you saying?
艾瑞斯不会自杀 她是绝不会自杀的
Iris didn't kill herself. She'd never kill herself.
- 不 - 我的天
-No. - My God.
我建议你们在警♥察♥到来之前什么都别碰
I suggest you touch nothing until the police arrive.
我最担心的事还是发生了
My worst fears had been realized.
但当我准备着手调查
And yet even as I prepared to investigate
艾瑞斯·拉塞尔的死因时
the death of Iris Russell,
事变爆发了
events were taking over.
当第二天我下去吃早餐时
When I came down to breakfast the next day,
酒店已经人去楼空
the hotel, it was deserted.
波罗先生 你听到消息了吗?
Mr. Poirot, have you heard the news?
不可思议 发生政♥变♥了
It's incredible. There's been a coup d'etat.
伊里戈延总统- 有传言说他被枪决了
President Yrigoyen- the
rumors are he's been shot.
不管怎样 现在是军方掌权
In any event, the military are in control.
哦 那看来你最终还是挖到了新闻
Well, then it appears you
will have your story after all.
今天发生的一切 还有艾瑞斯的事 我...
What with everything today and Iris, I-
对不起
I'm sorry.
小姐 我再次向你表示慰问
Once again, mademoiselle, you have my condolences.
我只是无法相信 波罗先生
I just can't believe it, Mr. Poirot.
艾瑞斯是绝对不会自杀的
Iris would never have killed herself.
你是赫尔克里·波罗?
You are Hercule Poirot?
是的 是我
Yes, I am.
你被捕了
You are under arrest.
- 等一下 - 闭嘴!
- Wait a minute. - Be silent.
来吧
You come now.
- 走吧 先生 - 不
- Here, senor. - No.
别担心 波罗先生 我会给法国大使♥馆♥打电♥话♥的
Don't worry, Monsieur Poirot. I'll call the French Embassy.
不不不不!是比利时大使♥馆♥!
No, no, no, no! The Belgian Embassy!
[士兵在说西班牙语]
[soldiers speaking Spanish]
我们掌握了你所有的事 波罗先生
We know all about you, Senor Poirot.
你是来这里从事间谍工作的
You're here to engage in espionage.
愚蠢至极 你不是有我的护照吗?
Cet imbecile. You have my passport?
伪造的
A forgery.
你知不知道
Do you appreciate that
我现在就能把你拉出去枪决?
I could have you taken outside now and shot?
我要见领事
I wish to see the consul.
你谁也不能见
You will see no one.
有艘船一小时后驶离恩塞纳达港
There is a ship leaving Ensenada in one hour.
你必须上船
You will be on it.
没商量
No argument.
迪帕特罗
Deportalo.
开车!
iEn marcha!
事情就这样结束了
And that was the end of it.
我被带上船 当天就被驱逐出境
I was taken to a ship and deported on the same day
坐的还是三等舱
in a cabin of the third class.
怪不得你没来
So that's why you never came.
可你为什么不告诉我呢?
But why on earth didn't you tell me?
赫尔克里·波罗被捕 还像个普通罪犯一般被驱逐出境?
Hercule Poirot, arrested and deported like a common criminal?
我宁可不提此事
It was something that I preferred not to describe.
那么是谁杀了艾瑞斯·拉塞尔?
So who did kill Iris Russell?
从来没人知道 莱蒙小姐
It was never discovered, Miss Lemon.
官方说法是自杀
The official verdict, it was suicide.
有可能
Et c'est possible.
尸体被运回英格兰
The body, it was sent back to England.
案子就此结束
The case, it was closed.
直到现在
Until now.
是啊
Yes.
一株黄色蝴蝶兰
A yellow iris.
你觉得它是别人送来给你以示警告吗?
Do you think it could have been sent to you as a warning?
一家在伦敦新开张的“天鹅花♥园♥”餐厅
A new Jardin des Cygnes opens in London, eh.
还有在这个消息见报的当天
And on the day it is announced,
被同时寄来的一株黄色蝴蝶兰
a yellow iris arrives through the post.
不
No.
我宁肯认为这是个求助的信♥号♥♥
I think it comes rather as a call for help.
可会是谁呢?
But from whom?
这就是我们现在必须查清楚的
It is that that we must now find out.
这家餐厅是谁的 波罗?
Who owned the restaurant, Poirot?
他的名字 黑斯廷斯 叫路易吉 是个意大利人
His name, Hastings, was Luigi, an Italian.
一个意大利人开了一家法国餐厅
An Italian with a French restaurant
还在一座南美洲城市
in a South American city.
现在他又在伦敦这儿开张了
Now he's opened up here in London.
波罗先生!
Signor Poirot!
真高兴你能来
I'm so glad you are here.
路易吉先生
Signor Luigi.
又发生了相同的事情
It happens all over again.
一场灾难
A disaster.
拉塞尔先生打来电♥话♥预约
Signor Russell, he telephones to make a reservation.
六个人 他说 就像上次一样
Six people, he says, just like last time.
还有 他再次要求摆上黄色蝴蝶兰
And once again, he demands the yellow iris.
可这次 不幸的拉塞尔夫人
This time, la povera Signora Russell,
她不会来了
she is not here.
他们是周五来吗?
They come on Friday?
是的
Si.
我开张那晚
My opening night.
和上次正好相隔两年
Exactly two years since the last occasion.
上帝
Good Lord.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表