that here's the remains of a piece of paper
是在你壁炉里烧剩下的
that's been burning in your grate
有“阿迪斯岛宫廷”这几个词
that has the words "Addisland Court"
印在上面
printed on it.
快点!
Come on!
好了 完事了
Well, that's that.
正好相反 我的朋友
On the contrary, mon ami.
绝非如此
It is, by no means, that.
针对他的证据 在我看来非常有力啊
The case against him seems pretty strong to me.
的确
Indeed.
阿斯卡尼奥敲诈了意大利政♥府♥
Asciano was blackmailing the Italian government.
没错
Yes.
而福斯卡蒂尼则受雇于政♥府♥
付钱给阿斯卡尼奥来拿回那批文件
And Foscatini is employed by the government to pay
money to retrieve incriminating papers from Asciano.
正确
Right.
那阿斯卡尼奥为什么要杀福斯卡蒂尼?
So where is the motive for Asciano to kill Foscatini?
嗯...
Well...
另外 钱在哪里?
And where is the money?
嗯...
Well...
还有一件事我们必须得考虑仔细 黑斯廷斯
And another thing we must
consider most carefully, Hastings,
就是福斯卡蒂尼伯爵家餐厅里的窗户
is the window in the dining room of Count Foscatini.
窗户? 窗户可是锁着的
The window? But it was fastened.
没人能从那儿进出
Nobody could have gone in or out that way.
我特意看过的
I noticed especially.
正是
Precisement.
阿斯卡尼奥认罪了吗 总督察?
Has Asciano confessed to the murder yet, Chief Inspector?
还没呢
Not yet.
但是我们很有信心
But we're quietly confident, you might say.
他身上有没有一大笔钱?
Did he have any large sum of money on him?
没有 可他的指纹与福斯卡蒂尼餐厅里的
No, but his prints matched the
prints on one of the coffee cups
咖啡杯和波特酒杯上的指纹完全一致
and on one of the port
glasses from Foscatini's dining room.
那阿斯卡尼奥的动机呢?
And the motive of Asciano?
嗯 好吧 有个消息 波罗
Eh, well, got a bit of news there, Poirot.
消息?
News?
马里奥·阿斯卡尼奥先生是我们记录在案的马斯纳达成员
Signor Mario Asciano is on our register of the Masnada.
接着说
Go on.
什么叫“接着说”?
What do you mean, "Go on?"
你问我动机
You asked about the motive.
好 给你了
Well, there you are.
这是马斯纳达的一贯做风
It's the usual Masnada stuff.
敲诈 谋杀
Blackmail, murder.
你现在打算做什么 格雷夫先生?
What will you do now, Monsieur Graves?
再找一份工作吗?
Look for another situation?
是的 我不得不如此 先生
Yes, I shall have to, sir
而且现在工作不容易找
and they're not easy to come by these days.
是啊 确实
No, indeed
噢 格雷夫先生
Oh, Monsieur Graves.
福斯卡蒂尼伯爵遇害那晚
On the night of the murder of Count Foscatini,
这些餐厅里的窗帘
these curtains in the dining room,
没有放下来
they were not drawn.
没放下来吗 先生?
Not drawn, sir?
没有
No.
没有 窗帘是拉开的 就和现在一样
No, they were open just as they are now.
可--
But--
可我确信我放下了 先生
But I'm sure I drew them, sir.
是的 就在上餐前 我放下的
Yes, before I announced dinner,I drew them.
除非是伯爵自己把窗帘拉开的
Unless the count drew them back himself.
他为什么要这样做呢?
Why should he do that?
哦 也许他想看窗外的什么东西吧
Well, perhaps he wanted to see something outside.
也许吧
Perhaps.
知道么 我完全搞不懂这案子 波罗
You know, I don't understand this case at all, Poirot.
是啊 是有些棘手 黑斯廷斯
No, it is a puzzle, Hastings.
黑斯廷斯 请过来一下
Hastings, come here for a moment, please.
- 什么事? - What is it?
- 看 - Look.
我举起了右手 对吧? I raise my right hand, yes?
- 是啊 - Yes.
好
Good.
那现在告诉我 你在镜子里看到了什么?
Now tell me what do you see in the mirror.
你什么意思--“你在镜子里看到了什么?”
What do you mean, "What do I see in the mirror?"
就给我描述一下你看到的 黑斯廷斯
Just describe to me what you see, Hastings.
- 你举起了手 - You're lifting your hand.
- 很好 - Good.
哪只手? Which hand?
- 你的右手 - Your right hand.
你不觉得我举起了左手吗?
It does not appear to you that I'm lifting my left?
没有
No.
充当一下我的倒影 黑斯廷斯
Be my reflection, Hastings.
现在 我举右手时 你举的是哪只手?
Now, which hand are you raising as I raise my right?
我懂你意思了
I see what you mean.
我从没想过这问题
I never thought about that.
这真的很奇怪 不是吗?
It's really odd, isn't it?
我们就像是在一面镜子里看这件案子 黑斯廷斯
We have been looking at this
case as if in a mirror, Hastings.
我们看见的一切都是颠倒的
We have seen everything the wrong way around.
怎么说?
In what way?
去联♥系♥一下贾普总督查好吗
Be so good as to collect the Chief Inspector Japp
让他3:00到阿迪斯岛宫廷和我见面
and meet me at Addisland Court at 3:00.
可是 波罗...
But, Poirot...
对不起 维茨尼先生
Scusi, Signor Vizzini.
波罗先生
Signor Poirot.
我不太习惯有人冒然来访
I'm not used to people calling unexpectedly.
通常是我遣人让他们过来
I usually send for them.
有个问题我不得不问你 维茨尼先生
There is one question I have
to ask you, Monsieur Vizzini.
一个问题?
A question?
来杯葡萄酒吗?
A glass of wine?
不了
No.
谢谢
Merci.
那位自称福斯卡蒂尼伯爵的人...
The man who called himself Count Foscatini...
他凭什么敲诈你?
with what was he blackmailing you?
福斯卡蒂尼手上有些能毁了我的信
Foscatini had letters that would ruin me
如果信中的内容被某些人知道的话
if their contents became known to certain people.
我派了我马斯纳达的一个手下 阿斯卡尼奥去买♥♥回那些信
I sent one of my Masnadieri,
Asciano, to buy back the letters.
阿斯卡尼奥拿到信后 随即背叛了我
Asciano got the letters and then decided to betray me,
决定自己做这笔买♥♥卖♥♥
and go into business on his own account.
他杀了福斯卡蒂尼
He killed Foscatini
然后带着钱和信溜了
and made off with the letters and the money.
你还没回答我的问题
You have not answered my question.
信里的具体内容?
The letters contained certain information.
很好
Very well.
里面有证据表明 我在向几个
They contained proof that I was giving financial support
反法♥西♥斯♥组织提供经济援助
to several antifascist organizations.
但是 在这个国家这么做 肯定不会对你有何坏处
But, assuredly, that would
cause you no harm in this country.
我亲爱的波罗先生
My dear Signor Poirot,
我的一些商业利益会毁于一旦
several of my business interests
would have been destroyed overnight.
艾利索先生
Signor Eliso,
黑斯廷斯上尉赞不绝口的那款车就是以他名字命名的
whose motorcars your Captain Hastings so admires,
他正急于想讨帕帕·墨索里尼的欢心
he is anxious to please Papa Mussolini.
他会毫不犹豫地扳倒我
He will close me down without a second thought.
关于这点 我可以让你放心 维茨尼先生
I can put your mind at rest
on that point, Monsieur Vizzini.
那些信件已被销毁了
The letters, they have been destroyed.
阿斯卡尼奥把它们烧了 至于你的钱
Asciano has burned them, and as for your money,
阿斯卡尼奥并没拿
Asciano does not have it,
也不在福斯卡蒂尼伯爵的公♥寓♥里
and it is not in the apartment of Count Foscatini.
也许你知道福斯卡蒂尼有个什么藏身之处--
Perhaps there is some hiding place
of which you know where Foscatini--
藏身之处?
Hiding place?
不不不
No, no, no.
不管怎样 有一点
There is, however, one point
你完全搞错了
about which you are totally mistaken.
阿斯卡尼奥没杀福斯卡蒂尼伯爵
Asciano did not kill Count Foscatini.
只可能是一个地方
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表