格雷夫先生
Monsieur Graves.
我家主人呢?
Where is my master?
你是谁?
Who're you?
我叫格雷夫
My name's Graves.
我是福斯卡蒂尼伯爵的
I'm Count Foscatini's
贴身仆人
valet.
出什么事了?
What's happened?
你主人被谋杀了
Your master's been murdered,
就出了这事
that's what's happened.
昨天 有个意大利人来见伯爵
Yesterday another Italian
gentleman came to see the count.
先生
Sir.
我来拜见福斯卡蒂尼伯爵
I'm here to see Count Foscatini.
我该怎么称呼您 先生?
What name shall I say, sir?
马里奥·阿斯卡尼奥
Mario Asciano.
他在等我
He's expecting me.
请进 先生
Come in, sir.
我带他进来了
I showed him in,
虽然伯爵并没通知我他要来
although the count hadn't told me he was coming.
这边 先生
This way, sir.
阿斯卡尼奥先生来访 先生
Signor Asciano to see you, sir.
进来
Avanti.
请进 阿斯卡尼奥先生
Entrare, Signor Asciano.
你好吗?
Come stai?
很好 谢谢
Sto bene. Grazie.
- 格雷夫 - Graves.
- 先生? - Sir?
去趟贝茨拿回
Go to Bates and collect that trilby
他们帮我重做的帽子 好吗?
they've been reblocking for me, will you?
当然 先生
Certainly, sir.
这么说你出去了?
So you went out?
你不知道他们后来的事
You don't know what went on between them.
哦 先生 我当时觉得奇怪的是
Well, sir, I was very surprised
有来客时 伯爵竟会让我出去
the count asked me to leave when we had a visitor,
所以我稍微在门外磨蹭了一会
so I did sort of linger for a bit.
那后来你听见了什么?
And what did you hear?
你好
Hello.
我想点两份午餐 10号♥公♥寓♥
I'd like to order lunch for two. Flat 10.
听的不是很清楚 先生 可我知道他们吃了午餐
It wasn't very clear, sir, but I know they had lunch
因为我听到伯爵点了菜
because I heard the count order it.
嗯 我知道了
Hm. I see.
继续说
Well, go on.
好像阿斯卡尼奥先生把他手提箱里的
Signor Asciano seemed to have something in his case
什么东西给了伯爵
which he was offering the Count.
我不太肯定
I'm not really sure,
但我认为他是在要钱
but I think he was demanding money for it.
啊
Ah.
哦 现在我们有进展了
Well, now we're getting somewhere.
敲诈 嗯?
Blackmail, eh?
噢 不 先生
Oh, no, sir.
伯爵是个最正派的人
The count was a most respectable man.
就算是卷入了敲诈
If blackmail was involved,
我也能肯定他是为了别人
I'm sure he was acting for someone else,
但我不知道是谁
but I don't know who.
好吧
All right.
后来发生了什么?
What happened then?
哦 没了 直到今天下午
Well, nothing until this afternoon
伯爵告诉我这位先生今晚还会来吃饭
when the count told me the same
gentleman would be coming to dinner this evening.
- 然后呢? - And?
- 然后他来了 - And he came.
我给他们上了晚餐
I served them dinner,
后来我又上了波特酒
and after I brought in the port,
伯爵说晚上没事我可以休息了
the count said I could take the rest of the evening off.
他们进了书房♥后
They went into the study,
我就出来了
and I went out.
当时几点?
What time was that?
刚好9点不到 先生
Just before 9:00, sir.
你觉得福斯卡蒂尼是为意大利政♥府♥办事吗?
Do you think Foscatini was
active in the Italian government?
极有可能 黑斯廷斯
Very possibly, Hastings.
那为什么格雷夫不告诉贾普呢?
Well, then why didn't Graves tell Japp?
因为他显然是在遵从
Because obviously he's respecting the wishes
福斯卡蒂尼伯爵的意愿 不能危害
of the Count Foscatini not to endanger
国际磋商
the negotiations internationale.
黑斯廷斯 问题是
The question is, Hastings,
阿斯卡尼奥是不是拿了钱却没交出文件?
did Asciano take the money but not hand over the papers?
因为这里既没有现金 也没有文件
And since neither the money nor the papers are here,
看来这很可能就是谋杀的有力动机
that would appear to be likely
and a powerful motivation for murder.
这个原先在桌底下
That was under the desk.
显然是被害人朝前倒下时碰翻的
Apparently the victim knocked it over as he fell forward.
好嘛 这就容易多了
Yeah, that's convenient.
至少给了我们谋杀的时间
Gives us the time of the murder anyway.
9:10
就在这时
That was the time
霍克大夫接到了电♥话♥
at which Dr. Hawker received the telephone call.
很好
Good.
等一下
Wait a minute.
我以前见过他
I've seen him before.
就在我买♥♥车的那间车♥库♥里
At the garage when I bought my car.
他是法布里小姐的舅舅
It's Miss Fabbri's uncle.
到底为什么格雷夫和莱蒙小姐说
Why on Earth did Graves tell Miss Lemon
他是私人秘书 可实际上他只是个男仆?
he was a private secretary
when he's really only a valet?
黑斯廷斯 你从没有为了博取女孩好感而夸大其词吗?
Hastings, have you never exaggerated your
own importance in order to impress a young lady?
当然没有
Most certainly not.
绝对没有
Never.
哦 我曾和一个女孩说我是温特沃斯的成员
Oh, well, I once told a girl I was a member at Wentworth
当时我还不是 可她不会打高尔夫
when I wasn't, but she didn't play golf anyway.
她还以为温特沃斯是家精神病院呢
She thought Wentworth was a lunatic asylum.
对不起 先生们
'Scuse me, gents.
那里没人
There's no one there.
他们都去参加屋顶花♥园♥的婚礼了
They're all at the wedding on the roof gardens.
只剩我一个
I'm the only one left.
我不是意大利人
I'm not Italian.
好的
Yes.
我们不可能找到她的 黑斯廷斯
We shall never find her here, Hastings.
我们一定得告诉她
Well, we've got to tell her.
可不能让她从报纸上看到这事
We can't just let her find out from the newspapers.
黑斯廷斯上尉
Captain Hastings.
你好 法布里小姐
Hello, Miss Fabbri.
小姐
Mademoiselle.
我很抱歉就这样闯进来
I'm sorry to break in like this.
恐怕我们有些坏消息
We've got some bad news, I'm afraid.
- 噢? - Oh?
- 是你的舅舅 - It's your uncle.
我舅舅?
My uncle?
就是去展厅看你的那位
The one who came to see you at the showroom,
福斯卡蒂尼伯爵
Count Foscatini.
啊 我舅舅
Ah, my uncle.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我恐怕他已经死了
I'm afraid he's dead.
是谋杀
Murdered.
喔 失陪一下
Oh, excuse me.
对不起 请原谅
I'm sorry. Excuse me.
她好像受到了很大的打击
She seems to be taking it rather badly.
是啊
Yes.
[意大利语]
[speaks Italian]
快!
Go!
开门 警♥察♥!
Open up. Police!
你在找阿斯卡尼奥?
You looking for Asciano?
是
Yeah.
他不在
He's not there.
周一起就不在了
Not been there since Monday.
贾普说阿斯卡尼奥跑了
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表