Couldn't hear exactly what they were saying.
你应该已经
You have, of course,
问过莱弗森先生本人了吧
questioned Monsieur Leverson himself.
是的 先生
I did, sir.
他承认他们吵过
He admitted that they'd had a quarrel.
可他说后来没事了
But he says they patched it up.
哦 看来我要和高尔夫球赛说再见了
Well, suppose I can say good-bye to the golf tournament.
这是个明智的想法
It would be indecent to do otherwise.
喔 对不起 先生
Oh, excuse me, sir.
我待会再来收拾
I'll do your room.
对不起 阿斯特韦尔先生
If you please, Monsieur Astwell,
你昨晚几时离开鲁本爵士书房♥的?
at what time did you leave the study of Sir Rueben last night?
11:15左右
About 11:15.
我们谈了些生意上的事
We'd been discussing some business matters.
打扰一下 夫人
Excuse me, your ladyship.
莱弗森先生的房♥门好像锁住了
Mr. Leverson's bedroom door appears to be locked.
他逃走了
He's run for it.
他走不远的
He can't have gone far.
快上车!
Right, in the cars.
快点
Come on, then.
这边
This way.
这边
This way.
好了 抓住他
All right, grab him.
抓到他了 警长
Got him, Sergeant.
来吧 识相点儿
Come on, be sensible.
振作点 南希
Chin up, Nancy.
如果他是一时冲动
If he did it in a sudden temper,
那只能算是过失杀人
it would be treated as manslaughter.
可他没干过 维克多
But he didn't do it, Victor.
哦 打扰了
Oh, excuse me.
你也不相信 是吗 波罗先生?
You don't believe it either, do you, Mr. Poirot?
相信什么 阿斯特韦尔夫人?
Believe what, Lady Astwell?
查尔斯杀了我丈夫的事
That Charles murdered my husband.
不 我知道
No, I know.
我知道 所有证据都对他不利
I know all the facts are against him,
可我告诉你 波罗先生 我告诉你他是无辜的
but I tell you, Mr. Poirot,
I tell you he's innocent.
你为什么这么肯定 阿斯特韦尔夫人?
And the reason for your certainty, Lady Astwell?
直觉
Intuition.
啊 是啊 女性的直觉
Ah, yes, the female intuition, huh?
阿斯特韦尔夫人 能否告诉我
Lady Astwell, if you'd be so kind,
在你丈夫的遗嘱里把财产留给了谁?
the will of your husband and his estate, to whom was it left?
一半给我 一半给维克多
Uh, half to me, half to Victor.
那莱弗森先生呢?
And Monsieur Leverson?
他的母亲 就是鲁本的姐姐
Well, his mother, Rueben's sister,
知道自己的儿子不善理财
knew that he was a bit scatterbrained,
于是她把她的财产都交给鲁本管理
so she left her estate in Rueben's hands
条件是他要给查尔斯
on condition that he made Charles
合理的生活费
a reasonable allowance.
这算是临终前的承诺吧
It was almost a deathbed promise.
他遵守了吗?
Which he kept?
直到昨天...
Until yesterday...
我丈夫威胁说如果查尔斯不到他公♥司♥上班
Well, my husband threatened to cut Charles off without a penny
就一个子也拿不到了
unless he took a job with the firm.
我明白了
I see.
告诉我 阿斯特韦尔夫人 昨晚
Tell me, Lady Astwell, last night,
您到您丈夫的书房♥去找他
you came to the study to see your husband.
所为何事?
About what?
噢 噢 只是些家务事
Oh, oh, that was just some domestic matter.
你们吵起来了
You had a quarrel.
他无端诬蔑莉莉
He was making the most absurd allegations against Lily,
说她偷翻他的文件
accusing her of interfering with his private papers,
监视他
spying.
莉莉是个好姑娘
Lily's a dear girl.
我待她就像亲外甥女一样
I regard her as I would a favorite niece.
查尔斯很喜欢她
Charles is very fond of her.
要知道她的推荐信非常棒
You know she came with excellent references.
我能看看吗?
Might I see these references?
这真的有必要吗?
Is that really necessary?
只是满足一下我的好奇心
Just to satisfy my curiosity.
我是来见内勒先生的
I've come to see Mr. Naylor.
内勒先生好像已经出去了 小姐
Mr. Naylor appears to be out at the moment, miss.
我不知道他几时回来
I don't know when he'll be back.
要我留个口信吗?
Can I take a message?
噢 好的
Oh, well.
他回来后 请把这个转交给他
Please give him this when he returns.
他有急用
He's expecting it.
当然 小姐
Certainly, miss.
我不知道这是怎么了 格拉迪斯
I don't know what things are coming to, Gladys.
到处都是警♥察♥和侦探
Policemen and detectives all over the place.
估计接下来该是记者了吧
Expect it will be the press next.
噢 你觉得
Oh, well, do you think
我的照片会上报吗 帕森斯先生?
I'll get my picture in the paper, Mr. Parsons?
帕森斯先生 可以和你聊两句吗?
Monsieur Parsons, a word with you, if I may?
当然可以 先生
Certainly, sir.
对不起
Excuse me.
帕森斯先生
Monsieur Parsons,
据说昨晚你听到莱弗森先生
I understand that last night you heard Monsieur Leverson
和鲁本爵士在争吵
having the arguments with Sir Rueben.
是的 先生 我听见了他的喊叫声
Yes, sir, I heard him cry out.
然后就是砰的一声
Then there was a heavy thud.
莱弗森先生喊道“天哪!”
Mr. Leverson shouted, "My God."
你有没有出来看过是怎么回事呢?
Did you try to ascertain the reason for this disturbance?
我出来过 先生
I did, sir.
我走出了房♥门
I went out of my room
在后面楼梯口底下听着
and listened at the foot of the back stairs.
我听见莱弗森先生叫了声“没事了”
I heard Mr. Leverson call out, "No harm done,"
之后他就吹着口哨高兴地走了 先生
and then he went off, whistling, as cheery as you like, sir.
又怎么了 丫头?
What have you done now, girl?
不当心割破了手
Cut myself.
桌上有些尖的金属物
There's a bit of metal sticking out of the table.
让我来 小姐
Allow me, mademoiselle.
可不是嘛
Voila.
帕森斯先生
Monsieur Parsons,
你注意到有没有什么餐具坏了?
have you noticed if any of your cutlery, it is damaged?
巧了
As it happens,
是有把餐刀的刀尖断了 先生
one of the knives is missing its point, sir.
我想它就在这儿
Hm, I think you will find it here,
就嵌在桌子里
embedded in the table.
哦 谢谢你 先生 我会处理的
Oh, thank you, sir. I'll see to it.
你先去贴个绷带吧 格拉迪斯
And you get a bandage around that, Gladys.
好的 帕森斯先生
Yes, Mr. Parsons.
我会把你的手帕洗干净的 先生
I'll wash your handkerchief for you, sir.
不不不 格拉迪斯小姐 谢谢你
No, no, no, no, Mademoiselle Gladys, thank you.
不必了 你真是太好了
There is no need. You are most kind.
昨晚 你和你哥哥鲁本爵士
Your business discussion last night
讨论生意上的事时 气氛还好吧?
with Sir Rueben, your brother, it was friendly?
为什么会不好呢?
Why should it have been otherwise?
因为我觉察到餐桌上的气氛
Because I detected at the dinner table
有点紧张
a certain tension.
是啊 我们是有点分歧
Yes, well, we did have a disagreement.
吵架了?
A quarrel?
谈不上什么吵架
I wouldn't call it that.
只是激烈的争论
A heated argument.
就是这个
It was over this.
我们开♥发♥了一种合成橡胶 “阿斯特普林”
We have developed a synthetic rubber, Astoprene.
质量很好 从石油中提炼而成
Remarkable stuff, made from oil.
性能惊人
Amazing properties.
像软钢一般坚韧
Strong as mild steel.
高度耐磨
High abrasion factor.
是做轮胎的理想材料
Ideal for motor tires.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表