是萨芙拉的吗?
This belonged to Safra?
她从不出错
She is never wrong.
我...
I...
我想我该走了
I think I'd better be going.
我随你一起走
I'll walk round with you.
失陪
Excuse me.
好的
Right.
喝茶吗?
Tea?
晚上好 雨果
Evening, Hugo.
你去哪儿 露丝?
Where are you going, Ruth?
我猜我把胸针掉外面了
I dropped my brooch somewhere. Outside, I think.
噢
Oh.
你和杰维斯谈过了?
Have you spoken to Gervase?
是的
Yes.
他简直不可理喻
He's impossible.
进来
Entrez.
噢 你还没准备好啊
Oh, you're not ready yet.
我们有充足的时间 我的朋友
Well, we have plenty of time, mon ami.
你肯定?
Are you sure?
我敢发誓说我听见了第一声锣响
I could have sworn I heard the first gong.
不 让我看
Non. Let me see.
不 才八点零六分
Non, it is six minutes past 8:00 only.
- 什么声音? - What was that?
- 不知道 - I do not know.
是一声枪响吧
It was a gunshot.
晚上好 露丝小姐
Good evening, Miss Ruth.
哦 晚上好 林嘉德小姐
Oh, good evening, Miss Lingard.
有什么事吗?
Is something the matter?
我没迟到吧 是吗?
I'm not late, am I?
- 你听见了吗 苏珊? - 什么?
- Did you hear it, Susan? - What?
我想我是听见了一声枪响
I thought I heard a shot.
刚才吗?
Just now?
我想是车子回火吧
I thoug ht it was a car backfiring.
露丝
Ruth.
出什么事了?
What's going on?
我们好像听见了一声枪响
We thought we heard a gun going off.
噢 是啊 我也听到过什么声音
Oh, yes, I thought I heard something.
是从楼上传来的
It came from upstairs.
不对 是车子
No, it was a car.
从那里传来的
It came from over there.
我也听见了
I heard it too.
斯奈尔?
Snell?
是 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
8:15了
It is 8:15.
该敲第二次了
Time for the second gong.
好的 夫人
Yes, ma'am.
可谢夫尼克斯先生在哪儿呢?
But where is Monsieur Chevenix?
他从不晚到
He is never late.
他在书房♥工作 夫人
He was working in the study, ma'am.
必须立刻把门撞开
This door must be broken open immediately.
让我来
Here, let me.
波罗
Poirot.
我告诉过你 萨芙拉是不会错的
I told you, Safra is never wrong.
晚上好啊 波罗
Evening, Poirot.
贾普总督察
Chief Inspector Japp.
好吧 尸体呢?
Right, where's the body?
这边请 总督察
This way, Chief Inspector.
总督察
Chief Inspector.
自杀
Suicide.
看似如此
So it would appear.
我说是显然如此
I'd say it was obvious.
子弹一定是穿透他的脑部击中了镜子
The bullet must have gone straight
through his head and hit the mirror.
看似如此
So it would appear.
他留了张便笺
He left a note.
“抱歉”
"Sorry."
我想这就说明一切了
I suppose that says it all.
看这个 总督察
Look at this, Chief Inspector.
什么东西?
What is it?
是镜子的碎片
It is a small fragment of the looking glass.
哦 四周肯定会有碎玻璃的
Well, there must be splinters all over the place.
是谁发现的尸体?
Who found the body?
是我们
We did.
我们在八点十分左右听见了一声枪响
We heard a shot at about ten past 8:00,
然后我们就撞开了门
and then we broke in the door.
让我看
Let me see.
啊
Ah.
正如我所料
Just as I thought.
他把自己锁在里面了
He locked himself in.
这多少能使事情变得顺利些
That more or less wraps it up.
你是这样想的吗?
You believe so?
当然 我们有了个死者
Well, we've got a dead man.
你们听见了枪声 他独自待在屋里
You heard a shot, he's alone in the room,
枪又在他的手里 而且门是反锁的
the gun's in his hand, and the door was locked.
那窗子呢?
Well, what about the windows?
关着呢
Fastened.
还有这扇
And this one.
这扇也是
This one too.
行了
Right.
我该去和谢夫尼克斯太太谈谈了
Well, I'd better go and have a word with Mrs. Chevenix,
也没什么好多说的
not that there's much to say.
你知道 这确实像是自杀 波罗
You know, it does look like suicide, Poirot.
对 是有可能 我的朋友
Oui, c'est possible, mon ami.
可是...
And yet...
还有许多我想知道的事
there are many things I wish to know.
譬如
For example,
为什么镜子碎了?
why was the mirror broken?
为什么露丝·谢夫尼克斯小姐的鞋上有泥?
And why was there mud on the shoes belonging to Mademoiselle Ruth Chevenix?
看
Voila.
脚印
Footprints.
没错 黑斯廷斯 这是某位女士的足印
Yes, Hastings, they are the footprints of a lady
而且就在谢夫尼克斯先生的书房♥外
and directly outside the study of Monsieur Chevenix.
可落地窗是从里边闩上的
But the French window was locked from the inside.
但是这扇窗 黑斯廷斯
But this window, Hastings,
能从外边闩上
it can be locked from the outside.
看
Regarde.
像这样把窗栓拨上
By raising the metal catch so
然后 再一推...
and then, with a push...
上帝
Good Lord.
知道么 总督察
You know, Chief Inspector,
生命是一场极大的幻觉
Life is one of the great illusions.
我对此恐怕不太认同 谢夫尼克斯太太
I'm afraid I don't quite agree with that, Mrs. Chevenix.
杰维斯能明白
Gervase knew that.
你看 他与我
He and I, you see,
我们在同一次飞行中相遇
we met on the same plane.
度假时?
On holiday?
是灵魂的飞行
The spiritual plane.
他是个伟人
He was one of the great ones.
他也觉得难以屈从
He, too, found it hard to conform
那些日常世界的庸俗准则
to the silly standards of the everyday world.
而且他相信我说的
And he believed me
会有一起死亡的事
about the death.
有人告诉你他会死吗?
You'd been told about his death?
噢 是的
Oh, yes.
是萨芙拉告诉我的
Safra told me.
她早知道了
She knew.
她真的知道吗?
Did she, indeed?
谢夫尼克斯太太 你能告诉我
Mrs. Chevenix, can you tell me
上哪儿能找到这个萨芙拉吗?
where I might be able to get hold of this Safra?
她曾经住在埃及
She used to live in Egypt.
可她搬走了?
But she moved?
没有
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表