No.
完美的设计
Perfectly conceived.
噢 你好 波罗先生
Oh, hello, Mr. Poirot.
噢 波罗先生
Oh, Mr. Poirot.
特伦特先生...
Monsieur Trent...
今晚早些时候你见过你舅舅吗?
Did you see your uncle earlier this evening?
见过
Yes.
应该是7点左右
It must have been about 7:00.
他正在换晚餐时穿的衣服
He was dressed for dinner.
我--我去见他
I--I went to see him
是想让他帮帮我的生意
to ask him to help me with my business.
可他不愿听
But he wouldn't listen.
他要雨果去娶露丝
He wanted Hugo to marry Ruth.
不与露丝结婚 就没钱给我
No marriage to Ruth, no money for me.
说到底就是这意思
That's what it boiled down to.
那么 特伦特先生
So, Monsieur Trent,
你没理由因此而庆祝吧
you had no reason, therefore, to celebrate.
根本没有
None at all.
那这瓶香槟就不是你开的喽?
It was not you, then, that
opened this bottle of champagne?
不是
No.
奇怪
Curious.
这瓶香槟给打开了
The bottle of champagne, it is opened,
却没人倒过
and yet the contents are not consumed.
啊 你在这里 波罗
Ah, there you are, Poirot.
你知道我去哪儿能找到那个萨芙拉
You got any idea where I can get hold of this Safra,
像是谢夫尼克斯太太的某个朋友?
some sort of friend of Mrs. Chevenix?
萨芙拉已经死了
Safra's dead.
她是凡达的灵魂导师
She's Vanda's spirit guide.
啊
Ah.
那我最好还是走吧
I might as well be off, then.
你认为已经没什么好查了?
You believe there is nothing to investigate?
杰维斯·谢夫尼克斯朝自己开了枪
Gervase Chevenix shot himself.
对此我能确定
I'm sure of it.
真这样的话 总督察 我认为
In that event, Chief Inspector, d'accord.
我们马上就能回伦敦了
We will return at once to London.
可还有两个问题
There are, perhaps, two questions
你或许可以帮我解答
that you might be able to answer for me.
哦 好吧
Oh, yes.
第一个问题:
First question:
谢夫尼克斯先生惯用右手还是左手?
was Monsieur Chevenix right-handed or left-handed?
另一个问题呢?
What's the other question?
那就更简单了
It is more simple.
如果谢夫尼克斯先生朝自己开了枪
If Monsieur Chevenix shot himself,
那颗子弹会去向何处?
what has happened to the bullet?
噢 你好 谢夫尼克斯小姐
Oh, hello, Miss Chevenix.
我能见波罗先生吗?
Could I see Mr. Poirot, please?
好的 随我来吧
Yes. Follow me down this way.
谢夫尼克斯小姐来了
Miss Chevenix is here.
啊 小姐
Ah, mademoiselle.
波罗先生 我有必要见您
Mr. Poirot, I need to see you.
请坐下吧 小姐
Please to sit down, mademoiselle.
杰维斯雇您调查约翰·莱克这事是真的吗?
Is it true that Gervase hired you to investigate John Lake?
对的 小姐
Oui, mademoiselle.
谢夫尼克斯先生认为他是一场骗局的目标
Monsieur Chevenix believed that he was the object of a fraud.
好吧 我来是告诉您这案子结束了
Well, I've come to tell you that the case is over.
我不知道他给您的酬劳是什么
I don't know what he offered to pay you,
但我希望这能将其替代
but I hope that will cover it.
小姐
Mademoiselle,
约翰·莱克先生的公♥司♥
the company of Monsieur John Lake,
它的名称是什么?
what is it called?
诺斯盖特开♥发♥公♥司♥
It's Northgate Development.
可我现在告诉您 波罗先生 已经没什么好查了
But I'm telling you, Mr. Poirot, there is nothing to investigate.
我能问一下吗 小姐...
May I ask, mademoiselle...
你与你的监护人关系融洽吗?
Were you close to your guardian?
我很感激杰维斯
I was grateful to Gervase.
他不仅是我的监护人
And he wasn't just my guardian.
他还是我嫡亲的伯伯
He was actually my uncle.
可他收养了你
But he adopted you.
说的好听点我就是个私生子
I was what is quaintly called a love child.
我的父亲是杰维斯的胞弟
My father was Gervase's younger brother.
他死于战争
He was killed in the war.
而我母亲是个打字员
And my mother was a typist.
啊
Ah.
那她现在在哪儿?
And where is she now?
我不知道
I don't know.
我父亲死后 她就写了封信给杰维斯
When my father died, she wrote to Gervase.
他膝下无子
He couldn't have any children of his own,
所以他收养了我
so he adopted me.
我知道了
I see.
请坐吧 小姐
Please to sit down, mademoiselle.
告诉我 小姐
Tell me, mademoiselle,
谢夫尼克斯先生死去的那晚
on the night of the death of Monsieur Chevenix,
8点时分你在哪里?
where were you at 8:00?
我在家里
I was in the house.
- 可我认为你出去了 - 是吗?
- But you went out, I think. - Did I?
噢 是的 有泥土黏在你鞋上
Oh, yes, there was mud on your shoes.
我注意到了这点
I remarked on the fact.
您一向明察秋毫 是吗?
You don't miss a thing, do you?
哦 是的
Well, yes.
我是出去过两次
I went out twice.
6点左右 我去书房♥旁边摘了些雏菊
At about 6:00, I went to pick some daisies just by the study.
那后来呢?
And later?
那一定是才过8点
It must have been just after 8:00,
我发现我的胸针掉了
I realized I'd dropped my brooch,
然后我去外面找了
and I went back to get it.
就这么简单?
It is as simple as that.
如果您不相信我 您可以去问林嘉德小姐
If you don't believe me, you can ask Miss Lingard.
林嘉德小姐?
Mademoiselle Lingard?
我进去时她正在休息室
She was in the lounge when I came in.
波罗先生
Mr. Poirot.
林嘉德小姐
Mademoiselle Lingard.
- 黑斯廷斯上尉 - 林嘉德小姐
- Captain Hastings. - Miss Lingard.
啊 你们可吓了我一跳
Ah, you quite startled me.
看来仍在忙于著书吧
Still working on the book, I see.
哦 是的
Well, yes.
他们出钱雇我到月底
I was paid until the end of the month,
况且书基本也写完了
and the book's so nearly finished,
现在中止那就太可惜了
it's a shame to stop now.
可我认为这不是一幅野兽派的画作
But this is not, I believe, a fauve painting.
对 是后来画的
No, it's later.
可它是如此美丽的一幅画
But it's such a beautiful painting,
如此的忧伤
so sad.
是啊 确实
Yes, indeed.
林嘉德小姐
Mademoiselle Lingard,
不知我能否问你一些与杰维斯·
谢夫尼克斯先生之死有关的问题
I wonder if I might ask you some questions
concerning the death of Monsieur Gervase Chevenix.
在他死去的那晚
On the night of his death,
当书房♥门被撞开时
as the study door was being broken open,
我留意到你弯下腰捡起过什么东西
I noticed that you bent down to retrieve something.
哦 是的
Oh, yes.
就是这个
It was this.
噢 看来像是颗子弹
Oh, looks like a bullet.
我也这样想过
That's what I thought.
可实际上 它是一颗袖扣
But in fact, it's a cufflink.
我相信是特伦特先生的
I believe it belongs to Mr. Trent.
我打算还给他
I was meaning to give it back to him.
我想知道它躺在书房♥外做什么
I wonder what it was doing outside the study.
我想不出
I've no idea.
如果你允许 我来替你还给他吧
If you permit, I shall return it to him on your behalf.
噢 谢谢
Oh, thank you.
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表