you know of his gambling?
知道
Yes.
我阻止过他 可是没用
I've tried to stop him, but it's no good.
那就像是一种病
It's like a disease.
那你知道吗 小姐
And you are aware, mademoiselle,
为了寻回那些珍珠
that for the return of these pearls,
欧普森先生悬赏了一大笔酬金?
Monsieur Opalsen is offering a reward most substantial?
知道
Yes.
可是我没拿 波罗先生 我向你发誓
But I didn't take them, Mr. Poirot, I swear to you.
但是你在屋里时 没别人进去过
But nobody else came into the room while you were there.
没有
No,
只有酒店侍女
only the hotel maid.
告诉我 塞莱斯廷小姐
Tell me, Mademoiselle Celestine.
你是如何认识霍尔先生的?
Monsieur Hall, how did you first meet?
是在剧院里
It was at the theater.
通过欧普森先生制♥作♥的一部戏
One of Mr. Opalsen's productions.
一部奥斯卡·王尔德的作品
An Oscar Wilde.
《温夫人的扇子》?
Lady Windermere's Fan?
不是
No.
是《认真的重要性》
It was The Importance of Being Earnest.
当然如此
Of course.
黑斯廷斯 我一定要与伦敦的莱蒙小姐取得联♥系♥
Hastings, I must contact the good Miss Lemon in London.
为什么?
What for?
这个案子 黑斯廷斯 我开始看见曙光了
This case, Hastings, I begin to see the light.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你不是听见那位年轻小姐说的话了嘛
You heard what the young lady said.
奥斯卡·王尔德?
Oscar Wilde?
正是
Exactement.
黑斯廷斯 开始干活了
Hastings, there is work to be done.
离开以前半年左右结的婚
Left to get married about six months ago.
真的?
Really?
好枪法 总督察
Good shooting, Chief Inspector.
我年幼时经常去艾尔沃斯沼泽玩
I used to go out on Isleworth Marshes when I was a boy.
有些事你一辈子也忘不了
Some things you never forget.
是啊 我得说 有一晚上的休息时间可真不错
Well, I must say, it's nice to have an evening off.
波罗在干嘛?
What's Poirot up to, then?
在思考
Thinking.
噢
Oh.
这也是一种休息 知道么
This was meant to be a rest, you know.
鬼才知道莱蒙小姐一来会说些什么
Heaven knows what Miss Lemon's
going to say when she arrives.
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
晚上好 总督察
Evening, Chief Inspector.
你好 威尔森小姐
Hello, Miss Wilson.
能看见警♥察♥也有凡人的一面可真让人愉快
It's nice to see the police is human too.
这是给你小孩子的?
That for your little boy?
是的
Yes.
我很高兴能遇见你
I'm glad I ran into you.
有些事我正好想告诉你
There's something I was wanting to tell you.
噢 是吗? 什么事?
Oh, yes? What's that?
哦 也可能不值一提 不过那个作家
Well, it may not mean nothing, but it's that writer.
他怎么了?
What about him?
哦 我看见他在欧普森先生的屋里
Well, I saw him in Mr. Opalsen's room
就在项链失窃的前一天
day before that necklace got swiped.
当时我正在清理房♥间
He was there when I did the cleaning.
他说他在找东西
Said he was looking for something,
我也不太清楚
but I don't know.
反正...
Anyway...
前一天
The day before.
波罗先生?
Mr. Poirot?
啊 莱蒙小姐
Ah, Miss Lemon.
我来帮你拎箱子吧
Allow me to take your case.
谢谢
Thank you.
早上好 莱蒙小姐
Good morning, Miss Lemon.
我还以为你们是来度假呢
I thought this was meant to be a holiday,
黑斯廷斯上尉
Captain Hastings.
我待会儿再跟你算账
I'll talk to you later.
波罗?
Poirot?
你在干什么 波罗?
What are you up to, Poirot?
总督察 你必须马上抓人
Chief Inspector, you must make an immediate arrest.
我已经抓到人了 多谢
I've already made an arrest, thank you very much.
总督察 假设这案子
Chief Inspector, what if this case
不单是盗窃的问题还牵涉到欺诈呢?
was not just a question of theft but of fraud?
再假设那些沙皇的珍珠
And what also if the pearls of the czar
根本就不存在呢?
did not exist?
欧普森先生在那儿
There's Mr. Opalsen.
能解释一下吗 先生?
Can we have a statement, please, sir?
能解释一下吗?
Can we have a statement?
给个说法吧 总督察
Make a statement, Chief Inspector.
欧普森先生?
Mr. Opalsen?
波罗!
Poirot!
你真大胆!
How dare you?
但是 欧普森先生
But, Monsieur Opalsen,
处于你这样位置的人需要得到所有媒体的关注
a man in your position needs
all the publicity he can get.
欧普森先生
Mr. Opalsen.
能告诉我们是怎么回事吗 先生?
Could you tell us what's going on, sir?
据我们的调查发现
Following our investigations, we discovered
那串失窃的项链是赝品
that the necklace that was stolen was a fake.
那上面根本不是珍珠
There never were any real pearls.
你意思说他这么做是为了保险金
You mean he did it for the insurance,
总督察?
Chief Inspector?
我们现在正在调查保险欺诈的可能
We are now investigating the
possibility of an insurance fraud.
眼下我只能告诉你们这些
That's all I can tell you for the present.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有一个问题 警官
One more question, sir.
你怎么会想到珍珠是假的?
What made you think the pearls were fake?
- Mr. Opalsen? - Mr. Opalsen.
- 欧普森先生? - 欧普森先生
噢 是的 德雷克督查近来经常与我一起合作
Oh, yes, Inspector Drake and I have
worked together quite a lot recently.
噢 德雷克督查来了
Oh, here's Inspector Drake coming now.
嘘! 嘘! 晚上好 先生
Shh! Shh! Good evening, sir.
我家夫人一会儿就来
My lady will be here presently.
我亲爱的督查
My dear Inspector.
请原谅 简夫人
Forgive me, Lady Jane,
可我觉得你不该戴上它
but I don't think you should be wearing that.
项链吗?
The necklace?
为什么?
Whyever not?
因为那个幽灵立过誓要得到它
Because the Phantom has sworn he'll have it.
而且幽灵还从未失手过
And the Phantom has never once failed.
波罗
Poirot.
你干嘛要再看一遍?
Why did you want to see the play again?
剧组明天要去纽约了 我的朋友
Tomorrow the play travels to New York, mon ami.
怎么了?
Yes?
莱蒙小姐还没看过呢
Miss Lemon has yet to see a performance.
嘘!
Shh!
我想抓住他
I mean to have him.
晚安 先生
Good night, sir.
我们还待在这儿干嘛 波罗?
What are we doing here, Poirot?
演出已经结束了
The play is finished.
演出是结束了 黑斯廷斯
The play, it has finished, yes, Hastings.
可是还有一幕
But there is still one more act.
我不明白
I don't understand.
啊 亲爱的黑斯廷斯
Ah, mon cher Hastings,
那些如此知名的沙皇珍珠
the pearls so celebrated of the czar,
你认为它们会在哪里的市场上出现呢?
where do you think a market could be found for them?
哦 我不知道
Well, I don't know.
我猜是大♥陆♥上的某个地方
Somewhere on the Continent, I suppose.
不不不 黑斯廷斯
No, no, no, Hastings.
而这就是莱蒙小姐在伦敦帮我查到的
And that is what Miss Lemon discovered for me in London.
它们在这里太出名了
They're just too well known over here.
没人愿意沾手
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表