Paid companions are ten a penny.
窗帘? 窗帘怎么了?
Curtain? What about the curtain?
那轮廓
The shape.
轮廓?
Shape?
那...
The...
有人躲在窗帘后吗?
Is there someone behind the curtain?
是谁躲在窗帘后面 阿斯特韦尔夫人?
Who is behind the curtain, Lady Astwell?
真的 波罗先生 时间太久了
Really, Mr. Poirot, this has gone on long enough.
拜托 小姐
S'il vous plait, mademoiselle.
她很痛苦 你看不出来吗?
She's in distress. Can't you see that?
阿斯特韦尔夫人 窗帘
Lady Astwell, the curtain.
有人躲在窗帘后面吗?
Is there someone behind the curtain?
噢
Oh.
噢 太晚了 她快醒了
Oh, it's too late. She's coming out of it.
我是不是打了个盹?
Have I been having a nap?
完全正确 就打了个盹
That's it, just a little nap.
我有...
Did I...
我有没有说什么?
Did I say anything?
我想听的还没说
Not as much as I could have wished.
悲剧发生的那天晚上
On the evening of the tragedy,
在阿斯特韦尔夫人去书房♥前 我听说你就已经睡了
I understand that you had retired to bed
before Lady Astwell went to the study,
是不是这样?
is that not so?
是的
Yes.
你有没有离开过你的房♥间?
Did you, by any chance, leave your room again?
没有
No.
那晚你有没有进过书房♥?
Did you go into the study at any time during the evening?
没有 从没去过
No, not at any time.
真奇怪
How curious.
哪儿奇怪了 波罗先生?
In what way, Mr. Poirot?
我记得 那天晚上
As I recall, that evening
你穿着一条绿色的薄纱裙
you wore a dress of green chiffon.
可惜的是它已被撕破了
Such a pity it has been torn.
你是在哪儿找到的?
Where did you find that?
晚餐后你有没有再次去过书房♥?
Did you go into the study again after dinner?
没有 是的
No. Yes.
也许去过
I may have.
是的 我现在想起来了
Yes, I remember now.
前一天晚上我去过书房♥
I was in the study the previous evening,
穿的是同一条裙子
and I was wearing the same dress.
啊 同一条裙子
Ah, the same dress.
可悲的是你好像把一些
How sad that you appear to have spilled onto it
鲁本爵士珍藏的好酒给溅到裙子上了
some of Sir Rueben's most excellent wine.
也可能是血吧?
Or is it blood?
她想逃走 波罗
She's making a run for it, Poirot.
肯定和那个包裹有关
It must have something to do with that parcel.
我想我知道她要去哪儿
I think I know where she's going.
展览路 她要赶1:15的火车
Exhibition Road. She'll catch the 1:15.
你不会看错时刻表吧 黑斯廷斯?
You are sure of the timetable, Hastings?
绝对不会
Absolutely positive.
好的 那我们就没多少时间了
Bon, then we have just the time.
但你必须开得像风一般快
But you must drive like the winds.
指路就靠你了
I'm depending on you to navigate.
下一班去伦敦的火车几点?
When's the next train to London?
展览路 谢谢
Exhibition Road, please.
这个展览路在哪儿 黑斯廷斯?
Where is this Exhibition Road, Hastings?
应该在右首靠前面的地方
It should be up here on the right.
那里全是博物馆和学院
It's full of museums and colleges.
但只有一所是我们要留意的
But for us, only one that matters.
快 黑斯廷斯 快
Vite, Hastings. Vite.
走得好急啊 玛格雷夫小姐?
A hurried departure, Mademoiselle Margrave?
假如这是你真名的话
If that is indeed your name.
我的真名叫莉莉·内勒
My real name is Lily Naylor.
汉弗莱是我哥哥
Humphrey's my brother.
那你呢 内勒先生
And you, Monsieur Naylor,
是帝国理工学院的研究员吗?
are a research fellow here
at the Imperial College?
是的 研究化学
Yes, in polymer chemistry.
研究化合物的分子结构--
The molecular forms of repeating units--
我们说的是合成橡胶
We are talking about synthetic rubber.
在这种情况下 是的
In this instance, yes.
我在一种化合物上取得了重大突破
I made a breakthrough with one compound.
虽然还不完美 却也相去无几
It wasn't perfect, but it was nearly there.
麻烦的是需要商业投资
The trouble was that it
needed commercial investment
以便开♥发♥它的潜能
to develop its potential.
于是我找到了阿斯特韦尔化工厂
So I approached Astwell Chemicals.
开头 他们显得对我的研究颇感兴趣
At first, they showed
some interest in my work.
可是过了不久
Then, after a while,
鲁本爵士就跟我说他们已经彻底失去了兴趣
Sir Rueben told me that they had lost interest entirely.
抱歉 内勒 我们不准备继续下去了
Sorry, Naylor, we're not
prepared to go that far.
一开始 我信以为真
I believed them at first.
直至看到科学期刊上的报道
Then my suspicions became aroused
才引起我的怀疑
by odd little reports in scientific journals.
尽管在外人眼里看来 这没什么大不了
They wouldn't have meant much to anyone who wasn't expert in the subject.
你好 乔治
Hello, George?
是的 你看过新一♥期♥的杂♥志♥...
Yes, have you seen the current issue...
我做了一番调查后确信
I made certain inquiries and became convinced
阿斯特韦尔盗用了我的基础研究
that Astwell's were using my basic research.
他骗了我
He was swindling me.
可是...我没有证据
But...I had no proof.
那你 内勒小姐
And you, Mademoiselle... Naylor
你的推荐信?
and your references?
是真的吗?
They are genuine?
噢 是的 都是真的
Oh, yes, completely so.
我的确曾受雇于佩思郡公爵夫人
I was employed by the Duchess of Perthshire.
阿斯特韦尔兄弟认得出内勒这个姓
The Astwells would have recognized the name Naylor,
于是我就改了推荐信上的名字
and so I changed my name on the references.
有了这层掩饰
And by this subterfuge,
你就能够得到“阿斯特普林”的资料
you were able to obtain the Astoprene file.
阿斯特韦尔先生
Monsieur Astwell,
你愿意和我们谈谈内勒先生吗?
would you be so kind as to tell us about Monsieur Naylor?
我听说你和你的哥哥
I understand you and your brother
窃取了他的研究成果
stole his research.
我和鲁本争论过
I tried to argue with Rueben,
可他说内勒的研究尚未经过证实
but he said that Naylor's work was unproven.
我们的实验室已经接管了此事
Our labs took over the whole thing.
好吧 我承认有些问题还需要解决--
Well, I agree there were some
problems still to be solved--
如果你们不介意的话 让我们
Let us, if you please,
回到鲁本爵士被杀的当晚
go back to the night of the murder of Sir Rueben.
阿斯特韦尔夫人 当你陷入恍惚的催眠状态时
Lady Astwell, when you were
in the trance of the hypnotics,
你说你看见窗帘后有东西
you said that you saw something behind the curtain.
不是--不是窗帘
Not--not the window curtains.
是那个帘子
It was that curtain.
噢 我的天!
Oh, my God.
镇定点 夫人
Calm yourself, madame.
黑斯廷斯上尉
Captain Hastings.
谢谢你
Thank you.
也许你能告诉我们是谁藏在帘子后面
Perhaps you can tell us who was hiding behind the curtain,
内勒先生?
Monsieur Naylor?
不是我
It wasn't me.
我告诉过你
I told you,
在花♥园♥与莉莉见面后
after I'd met Lily in the garden,
我就返回自己的酒店了
I went back to my hotel.
但的确有人闯了进来
But there was indeed an intruder.
刚进入书房♥时
And on first entering the study,
这个入侵者并没打算杀人
this intruder had no thought of murder.
他的目的是为了寻找某样东西
It was solely for the purpose of making the search.
可是突然...
But suddenly...
我想说的就是...
All I'm saying...
剧集 | 大侦探波洛(1989) | 导航列表