Yeah, that's not what I came to talk about.
好吧 这次我来不是谈这个的
I've got a good mind to sue that restaurant
我很想告那家餐厅
Yeah, anyway, about the Silly Putty...
关于那橡皮泥
What about it?
怎么了
Alan didn't steal it.
艾伦没偷
I did.
是我♥干♥的
I put it in his pocket.
我放在他口袋里的
You framed your baby brother?
你陷害你亲弟弟?
How could you?
你怎么能这样
I know, I know. It was a rotten thing to do.
我知道 我♥干♥了件错事
Rotten? It's unspeakable.
错事? 简直难以启齿
Do you have any idea what you put me through?
你到底知不知道这事让我有多惨?
You? First the embarrassment...
你? 首先 你让我难堪
...of people thinking that I'd spawned a petty thief.
大家都觉得我生了个贼
Then all the trouble I went to trying to figure out clever ways...
然后我还得想尽办法
to hide my jewelry from his sticky little fingers.
不让那个小三只手知道我的首饰都藏在哪儿
That's really not what l...
妈 拜托 我想说的是...
- Not to mention the hundreds of hours...
更别提花了数百小时送他
spent driving him to therapy with that creepy Dr. Demerest...
去看那个猥琐的Demerest医生
while I could have been... I don't know, doing something fun.
那时就正值我风华正茂 是应该做些...
You know, I'm starting to wonder that myself.
是啊 我也开始问我自己了
I guess it's because he still loves you...
我想是因为他还爱你吧
despite all the lousy stuff you did to him.
尽管你对他做了很多坏事
I beg your pardon? I was a wonderful mother.
你说什么? 我是个很出色的妈妈
And if Alan thinks otherwise...
如果艾伦不这么认为 那只能是因为
it's only because that walleyed Dr. Demerest put ideas into his head.
那个翻白眼的Demerest医生给他灌的脑
Well, that was money well spent.
丫的 这钱花得真值
Okay, then.
好吧
I didn't need a reason to drink tonight, but it's nice to know I've got one.
我今晚本来没有理由灌醉我自己的 但是现在有了
Hey, Charlie, wait.
查理 等一下
What? Have you forgotten why you came here?
怎么了 你忘了你来这儿是为了什么
You want forgiveness, right?
你要想谅解 不是吗
Yes. Well...
是的 好吧
I forgive you.
我原谅你
But next time, call first.
但是下次来之前 先打电♥话♥
Would you pass the salt?
能把盐递过来一下吗
Could you get me the salt?
能把盐给我吗
Dad, salt. Sure.
老爸 盐 好的
Here.
给
Thanks.
谢谢你
Oh, would you give me the ketchup, please?
能把蕃茄酱递给我一下吗
Here. Here's the ketchup.
给 这儿 蕃茄酱
Thank you.
谢谢你
Dad? Yeah.
老爸 啥事
If Uncle Charlie let you kick him in the nuts would that make you guys even?
如果查理叔叔让你踢他小♥弟♥弟♥ 你们能不能算扯平了
No.
不能
Boy, he's really mad at you.
老天 他真的生你气了
Relax, Jake. We're just having a little communication problem.
放松些 杰克 我们只是在交流上有些问题
That's what Dad said right before Mom threw him out.
我妈赶他出来之前 她也是这么说的
Nobody threw me out.
没有人赶我出来
Your mother and I mutually decided that we weren't compatible.
你妈和我只是觉得双方不适合
You don't seem compatible with Uncle Charlie right now.
现在看来你和查理叔叔也不适合
Well, it's not my fault.
那不是我的错
Was it your fault with Mom?
那和我妈的问题上 是你的错吗
No.
不是
You know, Dad, maybe you're the one who's not compatible.
你知道吗 老爸 也许没有人能和你适合
If you're done with dinner, do your homework.
杰克 吃完的话就快去做作业
Fine
好的
kill the messenger.
带话人都被杀了
Oh, come on, Alan. Talk to me. No.
拜托 艾伦 我们好好谈谈 不行
Look, I wanna make this right, but you gotta help me.
我很想和好 你得帮帮我
Please, tell me what I can do. I'm begging for your forgiveness.
拜托 告诉我该怎么做 我在乞求你的原谅了
I am sorry, but you did something...
我很抱歉 但你所做的事
which affected my life in a deeply destructive way and...
对我的生活造成了破坏性的影响 并且...
l... I don't think I have it in me to forgive you.
我不认为我能原谅你
Hello? Anybody home?
hello 有人在家吗
In here, Mom.
在这儿了 妈
Well, how are my boys doing this evening?
今晚过得怎么样 孩子们
Well, I think Mommy has the answer. Alan...
那么 我想妈妈有个办法 艾伦
if you find it intolerable living under the same roof...
如果你觉得不能忍♥受和背叛了你的哥哥
with the brother who betrayed you...
同住在一个屋檐下
then you and Jake can come and live with me.
那么你和杰克可以搬来和我一起住
We're good. Well...
我们和好了 好吧
Hey, Charlie,
查理
a couple of days ago...
几天前你说
you said the Silly Putty wasn't the worst thing you ever did to me.
那个橡皮泥不是你对我做的最坏的一件事
It's ancient history. Let it go.
拜托 艾伦 多少年的事了 别提了
I know, I know. It's just... I'm curious.
我知道 只是有点好奇
What else have you done to me that I didn't know about?
你对我还做了什么我都不知道的事
It's not important. Yes, it is.
这不重要 不 很重要
The truth about the shoplifting incident...
知道偷窃那件事的真♥相♥后
it's allowed me to reevaluate who I am...
让我重新审视了我自己
and... And feel better about myself.
也让我好过多了
Well, that's great. Yeah.I feel a lot better since I confessed.
那太好了 老实说 坦白后我也感觉好过多了
Good, good. So let's keep going with this.
很好 很好 那我们继续
Okay
好吧
but you gotta promise that no matter what I tell you, all is forgiven.
但是你必须能保证 无论我说了什么 你都会原谅我
Oh, absolutely, absolutely.
当然 当然
You're probably gonna laugh.
你可能会笑
I'm sure I will. Tell me.
我想也是 告诉我
remember how you were a bed wetter till you were 8? Yeah.
你还记得你到8岁时还在尿床吗 是的
You actually stopped at 6.
其实你到6岁时就不尿床了
What...? What...? What did you do?
什么 什么 你干了什么
Did you sneak into my room and...?
你溜进我的房♥间 趁我熟睡时
And...? And pour warm water on me while I was asleep?
把温水浇在我身上?
Yeah, okay, let's say it was water,
是的 好吧 就当那是"温水"
and let's say I poured it.
就当是"浇"在你身上的
Well, I feel better. How about you?
我感觉好过多了 你呢
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表