You know, Jamie, I've been thinking.
你知道吗 杰米 我一直在想
You're single. I'm single. Well, we have an awful lot in common.
你是单身 我也是单身 我们有如此多的共同点
I mean, there's no reason we couldn't try to be...
有没有可能我们能成为...
...you know, more than friends.
你知道 比朋友更进一步...
Is that something you'd want?
你希望这样吗
Well...
那个
Hey. Oh, darn.
嘿 全完了
Sorry to intrude. That's okay. It's good to see you.
很抱歉我的闯入 没事啊 很高兴见到你
I thought you were gonna be busy.
我想你今天一定会很忙了
I was. I went to a movie, shot some pool...
的确是 我去看了电影 打了会台球
...bought a book, bought a shirt, drank a bucket of coffee, read the book.
买♥♥了点书 买♥♥了衬杉 又回去买♥♥了杯咖啡 看完了书
And then it occurred to me: "Hey, I have a home."
然后突然我才一下想起来 "嘿 我还有个家"
Hey, Dad, can you microwave some popcorn for me?
嘿 老爸 你能过来给我做些爆米花吗
Why can't you make it for yourself? Remember what happened last time?
你怎么不自己做了 你还记得昨晚我做的后果吗
You're old enough to make popcorn without starting a fire.
我相信你已经成大了 不会每次做爆米花都引起火灾
Okay, I'll give it a shot.
好吧 我再去试试
I'll be right back.
我马上就回来
So Jake's a great kid, isn't he?
杰克这孩子很不错 是不是
Yeah, I suppose.
是吧 我想是吧
I would never say this to Alan, but I don't really care much for children.
我不会对艾伦说这些的 不过我的确不怎么喜欢孩子
Well, the truth is, Alan's not too fond of him either.
哦 事实是 艾伦也不怎么喜欢他
He feeds the kid and keeps a roof over his head...
我是说他养育了这孩子 给他撑起一片天
...but there's no love lost between them.
但又有谁知道这父子之间的感情 还会不会一如即往了
Charlie, give it a rest. Sorry?
查理 歇歇吧 什么
Why do you push me towards Alan...
你明摆着想要我 为什么还一直撮合我和艾伦
...when it's obvious how much you want me?
你明摆着想要我 为什么还一直撮合我和艾伦
He's got a birthday coming up.
嗯 他的生日就快到了
Just tell me you want me.
你就承认你想要我好了
Go ahead, Charlie. Tell her.
说啊 查理 告诉她
What? No, no. You two, with the Dungeons,
什么? 不 你们俩 儿时的那些个地牢
the Dragons, the Boggle.
那些个龙 那些个战斗
You should be together.
你们才是天生一对
Clearly she wants you, so let's be grown-up, and I'll get out of the way...
现在很明显她想要你 那我们就成熟些 我闪开
...so the two pretty people can mate.
好成就你们二位佳人
No, no, no, no. You laid the foundation...
不 不 不 你栽的树
...and you should, you know, lay the rest of it.
你知道 就该由你来...乘凉
I appreciate what you're trying to do, but I am stepping aside...
查理 我很感激你所做的一切 你是个好兄弟 但是我撤了
No, no. I'm stepping aside. No, no. I am.
不 不 我撤 不 不 我撤
No, no, I'll step aside. I will clear the way.
不 不 我撤
Will you both just shut up? You're ruining everything.
你们俩都闭嘴 一切都被你们毁了
Nice going. Nice going.
干得好 干得好
Say it, Charlie. Say what?
说啊 查理 说什么
Say that slick, cool, Charlie Harper finally wants Eckelberry Hound.
说那个帅帅的酷哥查理·哈勃 终于想要 艾克彼瑞"嚎叫"
You knew about that name? That name scarred me for life.
你知道那绰号♥? 这外号♥给我留下终身创伤
It's the reason I haven't eaten a carbohydrate since college.
也是为什么我上大学后 就一直吃那些碳水化合物
Well, you do look good.
是啊 你看起来是很漂亮
You're damn right I look good...
你♥他♥妈♥的还真说对了 我当然很漂亮
...you smug, shallow son of a bitch.
你个浅薄无知的婊♥子♥养♥的♥
I have spent years working and sweating and dreaming...
我花了多年 健身 流汗 梦想着
...about the day that I would be able to rub your smarmy nose in it.
有这么一天 我能指着你这个假情假意的鼻子骂
Okay, I'm getting mixed signals here.
好吧 我可能明白你的意思了
This is the signal, Charlie: You can't have this.
是这么个意思 查理 你得不到这个
Not now, not ever. Never, never, never!
不是现在 永远不会 绝不 绝不 绝不
You know, I didn't make up the Eckelberry Hound thing.
你要知道艾克彼瑞"嚎叫" 这个绰号♥不是我起的
But he did spread it around. I was always your friend.
但是是他传开的 我一直是你的朋友
Oh, please. I spent years throwing myself at you, friend.
哦 得了吧 我在你身边装了一年的朋友
Playing stupid nerd games on my bed with my shirt open, buddy.
在我的卧室和你玩蠢游戏 故意春光外泄
Hoping that you would kiss me or touch me...
希望你能吻我或抚摸我
...or at least notice me as a woman, pal!
最起码意识到我是个女人 伙计
You knew your shirt was open? Who do you think opened it?
你知道你的走光了? 还能是别人让我走光的?
But I wasn't pretty enough for you. You wanted Donna DeMarco...
可我当时对你而言还不够漂亮 你就喜欢唐娜迪马可
...or Maxine Chernikoff, just because they had big boobs...
或马克·西切尼卡 只是因为她们胸部更大
...and no excess facial hair.
或没有过于旺盛的毛发
Oh, yeah. Donna DeMarco, old Double D.
唐纳斯马克红 双D杯
Jamie, I had no idea. I am so sorry.
姬米 我那时真不知道 我真的很抱歉
But I was a stupid teenager. I guess I just didn't appreciate you then.
但是那时我只是个傻小子 我想我那时只是欣赏你
I guess not.
应该是吧
But that was a long time ago. I'm not a stupid teenager anymore.
但是这么久过去了 我也不再是傻小子了
Do you think maybe you could forgive me, and maybe we could try again?
你认为你能原谅我吗 也许我们还能再试一次
Is that what you really want, Alan?
你真的那么想吗 艾伦
Very much.
非常想
Well, eat your heart out.
见鬼去吧你
You can never have this. Never, never, never!
你永远也别想要这个 永远 永远 永远
Well, I guess we know why she's still single.
最起码我们知道为什么她还是单身了
You're right, Dad. This is fun.
老爸 这真的好玩
Told you. It just takes a little while to get the hang of it.
早说过了 只需一会就能上手
See if I can bring it in for a landing.
我来看看能不能让它在客厅着陆
Probably not a good idea. There's no real place to put it.
这可不是个好主意 因为那儿没有地方给它...
What do you think Donna DeMarco's doing these days?
你觉得唐娜迪马可现在在做什么?
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表