Alan, tell Mom your plans for the weekend.
艾伦 告诉妈妈你周末的计划吧
No. Why? Embarrassed?
不要 为什么? 尴尬吗?
No. No. Ashamed?
不是 羞愧?
Scared? Yes.
害怕 是的
Sweetheart, I'm your mother. You can tell me anything.
甜心 我是你妈妈 你什么都能告诉我啊!
Okay. I met a wonderful woman in the supermarket a few days ago...
好吧 我几天之前 在超♥市♥遇见了一个极好的女人
...and we're getting married.
我们要结婚了
I see.
我明白了
For God's sake, if you're that horny,
看在上帝的份上 如果你真这么性♥饥♥渴♥
find a nice call girl, put her on retainer.
叫个好点的应♥召♥女郎 做她的常客
This is not about sex.
这和性♥爱♥无关!
Oh, please. What else could it be?
得了吧 那还能是什么
Well, it could be love. Yeah. Sure.
是爱啊! 是的 好吧
Who is this woman? What does she do?
这女人是谁? 她是干什么的?
She does Alan.
她干艾伦
Okay, okay, that... That is how it started...
好吧好吧 开始是这样的
...but in the last day and a half it has blossomed into so much more.
但是过了几天之后 更多更深层的东西出来了
Oh, my randy little nincompoop.
我的小可怜
Listen, if I had gotten married...
如果我在度过每一个
...after every weekend of hot, sweaty debauchery with a virtual stranger...
汗流浃背的美妙周末后都要去结婚
...you'd have, well, many more stepfathers than you already have.
那你们就有比现在还多很多的继父了
She knows what she's talking about, Alan.
她完全理解这回事 艾伦
Mom's been on more hotel pillows than a chocolate mint.
妈妈睡过的宾馆 比你吃过的薄荷巧克力还要多呢
Don't help me, Charlie.
不用你帮我 查理!
Now... Now, listen, sweetheart. Sweetheart, no offense...
宝贝 无心冒犯
...but since you're dirt-poor and living with your brother...
可你又脏又穷 还和你哥哥一起住
...one must ask, what kind of woman would agree to marry you?
想小问一句 什么样的女人会同意嫁给你呢?
Unless she's a little slow, or looking for a green card.
她是有点迟钝呢 还是想要张绿卡
Listen to your mommy, Alan.
听你妈妈的 艾伦!
No. No, I am gonna listen to my heart.
不 我要听我内心的话
For your information, she hasn't agreed to marry me.
实际上 她还没同意嫁给我
I haven't even asked her yet. But you're planning to?
而我也还没有问呢! 那你是计划要那样做咯?
Yes. I'm not going to hit you, darling.
是的! 我不会打你的 亲爱的
Charlie.
查理
Okay, look, I will thank you both to let me live my own life.
听着 我将感激你们两 让我过我自己的生活
I love Nancy, and Nancy loves me.
我爱南茜 而且南茜也爱我
And if this is a mistake, then it will be my mistake.
如果这是个错误 那也是我自己的错误
Hello? Nancy. You miss me? I miss you.
喂? 南茜! 你想我吗 我好想你
Listen, there's something I wanna ask you, but I wanna do it in person.
听着 有件事我要问你 我要亲口问你
Oh, oh, okay, okay. I understand.
好吧 好吧 我明白
Yeah, sure. Sure. Bye.
当然 再见
Her husband came back a day early.
她丈夫提前一天回来了
Okay, my mistake.
好吧 我犯错啦
You hungry? What do we got?
你饿吗? 有什么吃的?
What do you want?
你想要什么?
I don't know. What are my choices?
我不知道 有什么可供我选择的?
You can cook something, or go live on the street.
你可以去做些吃的 也可以睡大街上去
I'm not hungry.
我不饿
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表