What? I thought I'd open with a joke.
怎么了 我想用一个笑话开场嘛
My name is Evelyn Harper...
我叫伊夫林·哈勃
...or, as dear Harry used to call me, his sweet little sugar tushy.
亲亲哈利过去常常叫我亲亲小甜甜
When I first met Harry...
我和哈利初次相遇的时候
...I was just a hot young widow with bills to pay...
我还只是个欠债的火♥辣♥小寡妇
...who could lick the chrome off a trailer hitch.
为了生计甚至会把男人的命根子都咬断
I also had two small boys...
那时我还有两个小孩
...one of whom Harry cared for very deeply.
其中一个哈利非常喜爱
The other one was Charlie.
另外一个就是查理了
It wasn't easy being a substitute father...
做个继父是很不容易的
...but Harry gave it his all.
但哈利已相当努力了
Unfortunately, it wasn't enough...
不幸的是也许还不够努力
...which is probably why he looked for solace...
所以他倒在路边妓♥女♥的怀里
...in the arms of a cheap slut.
寻求安慰
Stand up, Christine. Let everybody have a look at you.
站起来吧克莉丝丁 让大家都看看你
Take a good look, Heather. That's gonna be you someday.
好好看着 海瑟 下个就轮到你了
Oh, I'm sorry. I'm being disrespectful to the grieving widow.
对不起 我对满怀悲痛的寡妇太不敬了
But, listen, you wanna talk grieving? I'm grieving.
说到悲痛 我是最悲痛的了
I loved this man with all my heart, and you left me, you lousy bastard.
我全心全意爱着这男人 而你却离开了我 你这个烂人
Well, take a good look. I've still got a great ass...
好好看看吧 我的屁屁还很翘
...and yours is decomposing as we speak.
而你屁屁的已经在日益腐烂了
Thank you.
谢谢大家
Okay. That was beautiful. Time to go.
好了 说的很好 该闪人了
I'll call you.
我会打给你的
Dad, what about my Gameboy? Forget it. Just keep walking.
爸 我的游戏机呢 别想了 向前走
And so let's take a moment of silent prayer for our friend, Harry.
那么 现在为我们的朋友哈利默哀片刻
I am really, really sorry.
我真的非常非常抱歉
It's my kid's. I don't know, maybe I spoil him.
这是我儿子的 可能我把他宠坏了
Okay, bye.
好了 拜
Boys, when I die...
孩子们 我死的时候
...I want a simple funeral. No tears.
我只要一个简单的葬礼 不要为我流泪
Done. You got it.
收到 收到
And I wanna be buried next to your father.
然后我要和你♥爸♥葬在一起
Dad was cremated, Mom.
他是被火葬的 妈
Oh, yes, right.
对了
I was thinking of someone else.
我想的是另外一个人
So I take it you'd rather be buried than cremated?
那你是想被土葬而不是火葬了?
Oh, can't we do both?
不能两样一起来吗?
I want to be buried on the side of a hill...
我想被埋在 山的一边
...nestled amongst the willows, overlooking the ocean.
要有飘扬的柳树 俯视着大海
Do we get to pick the ocean?
我们可以选在哪个海吗?
And I want an unadorned headstone, which reads simply:
我还要一个朴实无华的墓碑 上面简单地写着:
"Evelyn Harper. Loving wife, devoted mother."
"伊夫林·哈勃 贤惠的妻子 慈爱的母亲"
That's good. Open with a joke.
非常好 用笑话开场
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表