Hey, your aftershave has alcohol in it.
嘿 你的修脸润肤露有股酒味儿 (一种剃须后用的香水)
So why is Dad's car a chick car?
为什么我爸的车是小妞车?
It's not really. I was just saying that to bust his chops.
其实不是 我那样说只是为了故意打击他
Chops are your nuts, right?
就是踢他蛋蛋对吧?
Right.
对
Mom said it's a midlife-crisis car.
妈说有中年危机的人才开那车
Well, she was bound to be right about something eventually.
她总会说对一些东西
What's a midlife crisis?
什么是中年危机?
Well, Jake, it's when a man starts facing his own mortality...
杰克 当一个人开始意识到生命快要结束
...and tries to recapture his youth.
想努力找回逝去的青春
I've had one of those.
我有过这样的危机
Do tell.
我倒要听听
Life was so much simpler when I was 6.
当我6岁的时候 生活是如此简单
Hello? Hey, Dad.
喂 老爸
Listen, don't worry about your midlife crisis.
不要担心你有中年危机
They usually go away over summer vacation.
一般在暑假的时候就没有感觉了
He wants to talk to you. Are you here?
他要你接电♥话♥ 你在这吗?
Yeah. Whoa, slow down.
是我 慢慢说
Well, how drunk is she?
她有多醉?
Really? Batman drunk?
真的? 醉的像个蝙蝠侠?
Well, just dump her with Mom and her father.
直接丢给妈或者她爸那
Where are they?
他们去哪了?
Viagra and a bad ticker.
心脏不好还吃了伟哥
Mom loses more boyfriends that way.
老妈大部分男朋友好像都这样挂掉的
Alan, calm down, calm down. Listen to me. Here's what you do:
艾伦 冷静点 听着 你这么着
Take her to a club...
把她带到一家人多的酒吧
...pin a warning note on her back as a courtesy to the next guy...
作为礼貌在她身后贴张警告
...and run like hell.
然后撒腿就跑
Well, if you don't want my advice, why'd you call me?
你都不听我意见还给我电♥话♥干吗?
Okay, how about this:
好吧 这么着
Put the top down and let the night air sober her up.
把顶棚放下来 给她点新鲜空气
What's plan B?
有没有第二套方案?
How come you don't have a date tonight?
你今晚怎么不去约会?
I decided I'd rather hang out with you.
我想和你呆着玩
Really? No.
真的? 才怪
You're saying that to bust my chops.
你这样说是为了羞辱我?
No.
才怪
How was your date? Oh, lots of fun.
约会怎样? 很有趣
Think you'll marry her? Doubtful. Charlie?
你会娶她吗? 不可能 查理
What happened? You take her to a club and ditch her?
怎么样了? 你把她扔进酒吧然后闪人了?
No, I couldn't do that. Why not?
我不能那样 为什么?
Well, it's cheesy and immoral...
这招很损
...and I'm really not comfortable having some valet touch my car.
而且我不希望明天有人把我车砸了
So where is she? In the garage.
那她人呢? 在车♥库♥里
Oh, Alan. Well, she passed out.
艾伦 她醉得不省人事了
I figured I'd let her sleep it off. You left her in your car?
我想该让她睡会儿 你就把她放你车里?
Why not?
为什么不?
Well, at least she left the garage door open.
至少你把车♥库♥门打开了
It's a red Porsche Boxster with dealer plates.
是一辆带着有牌照的的红色保时捷
"Porsche." Yeah, about an hour ago.
是波夏. 大概一小时前
Hey, Dad, check it out. Your car's on TV.
爸 快看 你的车上电视了
I'll call you back.
我回头再打给你
chase so far. The suspect was first spotted in Malibu...
嫌疑犯是在马里布的
... on the Pacific Coast Highway...
太平洋公路被发现的
... and is now southbound on the 405 freeway.
现在正往南开向405号♥高速路
Oh, God!
我的天
Don't worry. I've watched hundreds of these. They never make it.
别担心 我东西我看过好多次了 没有一次成功的
she just ran over the nail strips that the Highway Patrol laid out.
可以看到 她刚刚越过 公路巡逻队设置的防护栏
Oh, man, look at the sparks.
哇塞 看看那些火花
That's because she's riding on rims, Jake.
那是因为车的轮胎掉了 杰克
You gotta like how your car handles without tires.
你肯定喜欢你没装轮胎的车
Oh, God!
我的天
Whoa, that was a close call.
好险
She sideswiped that SUV and kept right on going.
她擦过一辆suv又继续向前开
What's that dragging alongside Dad's car?
拖在老爸车后面的是什么?
I think that's the door.
我想应该是车门
Cool. Oh, God!
酷 我的天
Dale, this is Trish in the studio. Can you see the suspect?
比尔 我是翠西 你看得清嫌犯吗?
How do you know it's a woman?
你怎么知道是个女的?
Well, Trish, we actually don 't know it's a woman...
翠西我们其实不确定是个女的
... but thought it was a safe bet based on the type of car.
不过我想根据车型来看 十有八♥九♥是个女的
It's not a chick car.
那不是小妞车
Relax, Dad. He's just busting your chops.
放轻松 老爸 他在故意打击你
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表