Have any homework this weekend? A little.
这个周末有作业吗? 有一点
Why don't you get started on it tonight.
干吗不今晚开始做呢?
But it's only Friday.
今天才星期五啊
I know, but if you do it tonight, you won't worry.
我知道 可如果今天就做好 接下来就不用担心了
I'm not worried.
我没担心
Hey. What are you guys up to tonight?
今晚要干吗?
Jake's gonna do his homework. Why?
杰克今晚要做些作业 为什么?
It's only Friday.
今天才星期五啊
Let me tell you something about Charlie.
我来告诉你些查理叔叔的事
He was a lousy student.
他小时候就是个很差劲的学生
He always put off doing his homework...
总是直到最后一秒才开始做作业
...and his grades reflected it. -Seems like he's doing okay now.
他的成绩充分显示了这一点 -现在看上去混得也不错啊?
Go get your books. I left my books at Mom's.
去拿你的书 书在妈那儿
Fine. I'll have her bring them over. Okay. They're in my bag.
行啊 我给她打电♥话♥让她送来 在我书包里
Go get them.
去拿
Okay. Well, don't wait up.
行了 别等门了
Pretty confident, huh? Yeah.
这么自信? 没错
Thus, the "don't wait up."
所以让你别等门了
Didn't you meet this girl a couple of days ago?
你不是前几天才认识这女孩的吗?
Yup. So tonight's the night. You know, the three-day rule.
是啊 就是今晚 你知道3日泡妞必胜法吗?
That's the three-date rule.
是3次约会鉴定法吧 (约会3次后评估对方是否值得交往)
Three dates? That's crazy talk.
3次约会? 简直是疯话
All right. If you bring her back here, please be discreet.
如果你非要带她来这儿 拜托一定要小声点
Don't worry. First night's always at her place.
放心 第一晚永远是在她家里
Is that another rule? No. It's just a common courtesy.
这算是另一条规则吗? 不是 这只不过是约定俗成的
A woman's more relaxed and comfortable in her own surroundings.
女孩在熟悉的地方更加放松舒服
Plus, the minute she falls asleep, I can hit the bricks.
而且她们还在睡的时候我就能溜走
That's lovely. It's a shame you don't work for Hallmark.
真可爱 (你想这么周到) 不替好美家工作太可惜了
Yeah, I'll bet those guys get laid like crazy.
那些人啊 起的真够晚的
Goodnight, buddy. Night.
晚安 老兄 晚安
What happened to my chicken nuggets?
我的鸡块哪去了?
What are you talking about? You ate them.
什么怎么了? 不是你吃了吗?
Now, stop procrastinating and do your homework.
别再叽叽歪歪开始做作业吧
What does procrastinating mean?
叽叽歪歪是什么意思
It means putting off stuff that you have to do.
就是说拖拉你该做的事
Can you use it in a sentence? I just did.
你能用这词造个句吗 我刚刚造了
Oh, yeah.
是啊
Did I tell you a bug flew in my ear today?
我能从今天 你说的话里指出个破绽吗?
Charlie?
查理
You asleep? What? No.
睡着了吗 什么? 没
No. You?
你呢?
Listen, I have to get up early tomorrow, so...
听着 我明天早上得早起 所以...
You want me to leave? Do you mind?
你要我走? 你介意吗?
No, I'm cool either way: Stay or go.
不 我无所谓 知道为什么吗:留下会"犯罪"
So I'm going?
那我这就走了?
Thanks, you're a doll.
谢谢你 帅哥
You know, I actually prefer waking up in my own bed.
要知道 我也更喜欢在自己床上醒来
Personal little quirk.
一点个人怪癖
You don't mind, right? Not at all.
你不介意吧 一点也不
Good.
那就好
So this worked out well for all concerned, huh?
那么我们真是绝配
It was fantastic. We'll have to do it again.
真太棒了 我们以后该找机会再做
Absolutely.
绝对
But not tonight? No.
不过不是今晚? 没错
Okay. Well, I'll call you. It's probably easier if I call you.
行啊 回头我给你电♥话♥ 还是我打你电♥话♥比较好
Sure. Either way.
行啊 无所谓
I call you, you call me. I'll call you.
你打给我 我打给你 我打给你
Good.
也好
So I guess I'll just let myself out. .
那我就自己出去啦
Sherri, you asleep?
雪莉 你睡着了吗
Finally.
终于啊
How was school this week? Okay.
这周学校里怎么样? 还行
Any homework for the weekend? Nope.
这个周末有作业吗? 没有
Really? Okay, yes.
真的? 好吧 有的
Do we have to go through this every Friday?
杰克 我们每个周五 都要这样来一下吗?
I'd rather we didn't.
我更希望不要
Curly fries.
炸薯条圈
When I was your age, we didn't even have curly fries.
要知道我在你这年纪 根本就还没有炸薯条圈
We had to make do with straight or crinkle cut.
我们只有整整齐齐的直薯条
What? I'm just trying to distract you...
啥? 其实我就想让你分神
...while I steal your fries. -Hey.
好偷点你的炸薯条圈
Jake, don't be selfish. Let him have one.
杰克 别这么自私 让他吃点好了
So no date tonight?
那么 今晚没约会?
I thought I'd just hang with you guys.
我还是比较喜欢和你们混
What about that girl you're seeing? Sherri? I'm playing that slow.
最近约会的那女孩怎样了? 雪莉? 放长线钓大鱼
Really? Do you mean at a leisurely pace...
真的? 你是指暂时的休战
...or as if you were developmentally challenged?
还是准备让她有点危机意识?
Oh, aren't you clever? Bite me.
你真是太聪明了 咬我吧!
Alan, most beautiful women are used to guys...
听着 艾伦
...chasing after them. They expect it.
大部分女孩都会等着男的去追求她们 她们期待...
Squeeze a little more ketchup on it, would you, buddy?
给我来点番茄酱吧
However, if you hang back and stay cool...
但如果你矜持点冷静点
...the women come to you.
女孩就会给你自动送上门
Well, not to you specifically, but you get the theory.
当然我不是在指"你" 不过 你应该明白我的理论了
Yeah, I'm not stupid. Just physically repellent...
是啊 我又不蠢 只是理论上是个父亲
...and inherently unlovable.
又不懂得如何去爱
Don't get snippy with me. I'm trying to teach you something.
别跟我抬杠 我是想教你点经验
Hey, I agreed to one.
我想要这一整个
If you're finished with dinner, get started on homework.
杰克 如果你吃完饭了 干吗不开始做点作业
I'm still hungry. He ate all my fries.
我还饿着呢 他吃光了我的薯条
You can have ice cream when you've done your homework.
你做完作业可以吃点冰激凌
Isn't that procrastinating?
你算不算是在叽叽歪歪
Go.
快去
Man, that kid guards his plate like a one-armed inmate, doesn't he?
那小孩防卫心也太重了 对吧
Hello? Oh, hey, Sherri.
你好 雪莉
How's it going?
近来如何?
Tonight? No, I'm sorry, I can't. I've already got plans.
今晚? 抱歉 我今晚已经有安排了
How about tomorrow night? Oh, you've got plans.
明晚怎么样? 你有安排?
Okay. Well, Sunday?
行啊 那星期天呢?
Monday?
星期一?
What about Tuesday? You know what?
星期二怎么样? 你猜怎么
I'm looking at the wrong month in my date book. Tonight works.
我看行事历时看错月份了 今晚我有空的
How about I pick you up at 8?
我去接你如何?
Okay, I'll meet you at 7.
行啊 那我们就七点碰头
How about Antonio's?
安东尼奥餐馆如何?
The Oak Room it is.
你会喜欢它的
See you soon.
回见
What just happened? You were playing it slow.
刚才什么了? 你在放长线钓大鱼
Everything okay? No, perfect, Stephan. Thanks.
一切都还好吧 非常好 谢谢
Always good to see you.
很高兴见到你
I liked it too.
我也很喜欢
So you must be a regular here.
看来你是这儿的常客了
Yeah. Food's good and I bring a lot of clients.
是啊 菜不错 经常带客户来这儿
Speaking of which, it's getting kind of late.
话说回来 现在有点晚了
I've got an early meeting tomorrow. I'll get the check.
明天早上还有个会 行啊 那我来付账吧
I already took care of it.
其实刚才我已经结掉了
When? You were in the little boys' room.
什么时候? 你在那个"小男"厕里的时候
That's not right. It's fine. I asked you out. No big deal.
这样不对 没事 我约你出来的 没什么大不了
No, you shouldn't call it "the little boys' room."
不 你实在不该称那个为"小男"厕
Sorry. You're forgiven.
抱歉 没事
So we can just go.
那我们走吧?
If it's okay, I wanna go back to my place.
如果可以的话 我只是想回我自己家就行了
Oh, great. I'll follow you.
也行啊 那我跟着你
I don't think so, Charlie. I'm kind of tired.
我不这样认为 我有点累了
Okay. Well, how about this?
行啊 那这样如何?
I'll drive you home, carry you upstairs, tuck you into bed...
我开车送你回家 送你上楼 帮你盖好被子
...kiss you good night, and just as you're drifting off to sleep...
给你个晚安吻 就在你即将睡着之时
...I will lick your body from head to toe.
我会帮你从头到脚舔遍全身
Lovely as that sounds, I'm gonna have to take a rain check.
虽然听上去真的很诱人 我还是希望可以留着下次用
Okay. Yeah, I guess it is getting kind of late.
也行啊 我也觉得是有点晚了
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表