Hey, as long as you're getting rid of it, mind if I take it for a little spin?
反正你也要把车处理掉 能让我开车去转几圈吗?
Get real.
怎么可能
I promise I'll go really slow.
拜托了 叔叔 我会开得很慢的
Forget it. It's not gonna happen.
别想了 不可能
Is that a footprint up there?
那儿是个脚印吗?
I never should have brought Jake into the relationship. It was too soon.
我实在不该 把杰克拉到这段关系中来 一切都太快了
Don't be too hard on yourself.
你也别太难为自己了
So Greg didn't turn out to be the great guy you thought he was gonna be.
葛雷不能成为你希望的那种好男人又怎么了?
Oh, he was a great guy. My God, Alan, he took my breath away.
他真的是个很棒的男人 艾伦 他让我心跳加速
Our first night together he picked me up and carried me to bed in his arms.
我们俩的初夜 他用他强壮的胳膊把我抱上♥床♥
Well, the point is you brought Jake into the relationship too soon.
我想说的正是 你太早把杰克带进这段关系里了
Greg said I was too demanding. I am, aren't I?
他说我有太过苛求了 没错
I am a demanding, angry shrew. Hey, hey.
我是个苛求过分的人
Don't say that. That... That is not who you are.
别那么说 你不是那样的
That's just who you've become.
至少以前不是
But, you know, underneath it all...
但是尽管如此 在我心里你仍然是
...I can still see the frightened, neurotic girl...
我当初喜欢的那个
...with the minor eating disorder that I fell in love with.
与轻度厌食症搏斗的女孩
Oh, Alan.
艾伦
I don't get it. This is exactly like your other car.
我不明白 这车和那辆不是一模一样吗
No, it's not. Listen. No banging.
不 不一样 听听 没有那种噪音了
Well, I think you should have gotten a cool car like Greg.
我觉得你该搞辆像葛雷那样的酷车
Hey, do yourself a favor and stop worshiping this dude.
帮你自己个忙 别再崇拜那位老兄了
There's a guy in your life who's worth looking up to...
你的生命中 已经有个人
...and modeling yourself after.
值得成为你的楷模
Dad? Okay, two guys.
爸? 好吧 两个人
Well, I still don't understand why my mom had to break up with Greg.
我还是不明白 为什么妈妈非要和葛雷分手
It could have been worse. She could have married him and then broken up.
说不定还会更糟呢 说不定她会跟他结婚 然后再离婚
When I was your age, I was already on my third stepfather.
我在你这年纪 已经有了第三个继父
And I kind of liked the second one.
我还比较喜欢我第二个继父呢
Well, how did you feel?
那你有啥感觉?
How do you think I felt? I was pissed off.
你以为呢? 当然很火大
Yeah, well, so am I. And I'm not saying you shouldn't be...
我也是 我没说你不该生气
...but you can't blame your mother. She's gotta do what's right for her.
可你不该怪你妈 她也要为自己负责的
You understand? I guess.
你明白? 我想是的
Good.
很好
The next time you see her, give her a big hug...
那下次看见她 我希望你能给她个大拥抱
...and let her know that there's still one guy who's willing to live with her.
让她觉得世界上 还是有男人愿意爱她的
Okay.
好的
Wait, you blame your mom for everything.
慢着 你就什么都责怪你妈
That's different. My mom's Satan.
那不一样 我妈是撒旦化身
Come on, let's go boat shopping.
行了 让我们继续血拼去
If I'm old enough to drive...
如果我不能开车
...I'm old enough to know what's going on with you and Mom.
那我就想知道你和妈怎么回事
You're not old enough to drive.
你年纪太小不能开
I don't believe that you were carrying her because she twisted her ankle.
因为她扭伤了脚踝 所以你才抱着她 这种理由我可不相信
Believe what you want. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
随便你怎么想 反正只能告诉你这些
Tell him, Charlie.
告诉他 查理
Your parents were about to have sex when we walked in.
我们回家时你♥爸♥妈正准备做♥爱♥
Yeah, right.
对 是的
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表