But I was good!
我真的是个好人啊!
我提醒过你的
you did. You warned me.
没错 你提醒过的
But did you listen? No.
你当时听了吗? 没有
Do you ever listen? No.
你什么时候听过我的劝告吗? 没有
Are you listening now? No.
你现在在听吗? 没有
So you're just going to sit there and feel sorry for yourself?
你就打算坐在这里伤心难过?
No. I'm also gonna drink.
不 我还要喝酒
Oh, come on, charles. This isn't like you, apart from the drinking.
振奋点 查理 这可不像你 除了喝酒
What do you want me to do, mom?
你想我怎么做呢 老妈?
I want you to do what you always do: Pick yourself up, dust yourself off,
我希望你像往常一样 振作起来 重新开始
call one of your little whores.
去哪儿找个小妞好了
Mom, have you ever considered trying to be nurturing and supportive?
妈 你什么时候才能变得有教养 给我支撑?
When have I ever been anything else?
我不一直是这样的吗?
Right. I don't know what I was thinking.
对不起 我都不知道自己在想什么
It's okay. I've had a lifetime of being hurt by you.
算了 反正你总是在伤害我
At this point, I'm just one big scab.
不过现在已经结痂了
Where have you been?
你去哪了?
I figured since you weren't seeing angie anymore, I'd stop by and say hello.
我想既然你和安琪结束了 就顺道去看了看她
And?
然后呢?
She was a really mean drunk.
她醉的一塌糊涂
Well, as I was trying to tell your brother,
我正想和你哥哥说呢
single women that age are notoriously unstable.
这个年纪的单身妇女 情绪非常的不稳定
What? I'm nowhere near her age.
看什么看? 我还没到她那个年纪呢
Hey, grandma, guess what?
奶奶 知道吗?
I'm gonna be in eighth grade next year.
我明年就升八年级了
Oh, really?
是吗?
Is this a move forward?
这算是进步吗?
Yes. Yes.
是的 是的
Then congratulations.
恭喜!
Next stop: Clown college.
下一个目标:小丑大学
There's a college for clowns?
真有培养小丑的大学吗?
Okay. Clown junior college.
当然了 低等小丑大学
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表