Yeah, but it's bad luck to see the bride beforehand.
没错 但提前见新娘会倒霉的
Well, thanks again, fellas.
好的 再次谢谢
You being part of this shindig means a lot to me.
你们出席婚宴对我来说意义非凡
Our pleasure, teddy.Bye-bye.
我们的荣幸 泰迪 再见
Congratulations.Once again you get off scott free.
恭喜了 又一次平安度过 (scott free 侥幸逃脱)
Free?You think that was free?
平安? 你觉着这叫平安?
Uh, charlie? Yeahyeah!Hi.
查理? 是的 什么事?
I just wanted you to know,
我只是想说
I'm not going to say anything to your mother about you and courtney
我不会和你妈妈说你和考特尼的事
they don't get along.
他们关系不是很好
Okay, great.
太好了
Wait, wait, wait.You knew?How did you know?
等等 你知道了 你怎么知道的?
Well, I just noticed the car outside
我看到外面的车
with her dealer plates on it.
上面有她的车商铭牌 (dealer plate政♥府♥注册的车商铭牌)
You couldn't have noticed that on the way in?
你进来时却看不见?
How much did she take you for?
她要了你多少啊?
Don't ask.
不要问了
Well, you can't say I didn't warn you.
不要说我没警告过你
Wait, wait, wait.
等等
So you were trying to protect me?
这么说你是想保护我咯?
Hey, you're a good kid.
嘿 你是个好孩子
And courtney, well, I love her, but she is kind of a sociopath.
至于考特尼 我爱她 但她有点反♥社♥会♥
Bye now.
再见了
You know what this means, don't you?
你知道这什么意思 是吗?
What?
什么?
I'm gonna need an eight-car garage.
我要买♥♥个能容纳8辆车的车♥库♥
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表