Well,yeah.
是啊
Of course it's hot.
当然了 热的
oh,oh,my.
喔哦 天呐
That is potentially scalding.
这可能非常烫
Blow on it,silly.
吹一下嘛 傻瓜
Yes.
好的
Blowing.
吹一下
You blow,too.
你也吹一下
So,uh,so,listen,donna,um,there's something we really need to talk about.
听我说 唐娜 有些事情我们需要谈一下
What's that?
谈什么?
Well,I was wondering...
呃 我在想...
ar-ar-are you completely happy in this relationship?
你跟我在一起开心吗?
Oh,good.
哦 天呐
Then it's not just me.
那不仅仅是我了
What do you mean?
你的意思是?
Well,I enjoy spending time with you,but,
我喜欢跟你在一起 但是
honey,I kind of feel l we're getting a little stale.
亲爱的 我感觉我们在一起越来越没意思了
Really?I thought it was going great.
是吗? 我认为我们越来越融洽了
Come on,alan.
拜托 艾伦
Our sex life is pathetic.
我们的性生活太可悲了
We're just going through the motions.
我们仅仅是在做些动作
Well,now,now,hold on.
哦 好的 停下
Those,uh,those motions are tried and true.
那些 那些动作都是经久实用的啊
Call it whatever you want-- tried and true,dull and listless...
随便你怎么说 --- 经久实用的 枯燥无趣的...
I want to call it tried and true.
我坚持称之为 经久实用的
All I know is,every time we get in bed,it's the same old thing.
我知道的就是 每次上♥床♥ 都是老一套
The same old thing?
老一套?
What about the mask and cape?
那面具和斗篷呢?
It was the same old thing in a mask and cape!
那就是带着面具和斗篷的老一套!
Please don't take it personally.
请别以为是针对你
Oh,no,no,how can i possibly take it personally?
哦 不会的 我怎么会以为是针对我呢?
You're just telling me I'm a lousy lay.
你只不过是在告诉我 我的床上功夫很糟糕
I didn't mean lousy.
我没说你很糟糕
I meant uninspired,lackluster,predictable...
我是说没有创意 死气沉沉 毫无想象力...
okay.
好的
Tedious,mind-numbing,boring...
乏味 麻木 无聊...
all right,all right,all right,that's it.
好了 好了 够了
Come upstairs with me.
跟我去楼上
I will show you tedious,mind-numbing and boring!
我给你展示一下什么叫乏味 麻木 无聊!
Oh,oh,oh,oh!
哦哦哦哦!
Oh,god,I'm sorry!
哦 天呐 对不起
Hot!
烫烫烫!
What can I do?!
我该怎么办?!
I don't know!Just do something!
我不知道! 想办法!
How can you say this is boring?
这还无聊?
wait till you try this.
尝尝这个
Thiss the best pizza in town.
这是全城最好吃的披萨
Says who?
谁说的?
They put a flier on my mom's windshield.
他们夹一张传♥单♥在我妈车的挡风玻璃上
It said "best pizza in town."
上面写着"全城最好吃的披萨"
Jake,let me give you a little culinary advice.
杰克 我来教你一些饮食小贴士
Any restaurant that advertises on windshields
在挡风玻璃上做广♥告♥且门前
and has a guy standing out front dressed as a hoagie
有员工扮成三明治的餐馆...
is probably not the best in town.
通常都不是镇上最好的
He wasn't a hoagie,he was a calzone.
他不是三明治 他是馅饼
amazing.
太奇妙了
What?
什么?
How can a kid with such lousy taste in pizza and movies
为何你对披萨和电影品位如此之差
have such good taste in girls?
对女孩的品位却如此了得?
x7fShe is kind of cute.
她挺漂亮
Why don't you go talk to her?
那怎么不去找她说话?
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么
That's never stopped you from running your mouth before.
可这也从没让你闭嘴过呀
What about her mom?
她妈妈怎么办?
Just stick with the daughter for now.
你暂时先关心她女儿吧
No,I mean... I know what you mean.
不 我意思是... 我知道你意思
Tell you what,I'll be your wingm.
这样吧 我做你帮手吧
An I'll go over and engage the mom in conversation.
我去找她妈搭话
Then after I've greased the wheels,I'll give you a signal,
等我搞掂了她妈妈 我就给你信♥号♥♥
you saunter over and work your magic.
你晃荡过来 尽情发挥了
Saunter?
晃荡?
Walk.
走
Then just say walk.You don't have to make up words.
那就说走啊 你瞎造什么词啊
Wait.What signal?
等等 信♥号♥♥是什么?
I don't know,I'll give you a thumbs up.
不知道 竖拇指吧
That's not much of a signal.
那不像信♥号♥♥
HoI about w just wave my arms and say,"yo,dumb ass"?
那我就挥挥手说"你 猪头"怎么样?
Let's go with the thumb.
还是竖拇指吧
Excuse me.
不好意思
Yes?
什么事?
I'm,I'm,I'm sorry to interrupt your dinner,
很抱歉打扰你们的晚餐
but I'm sitting over there with my nephew...
我和我侄子在那边坐...
now?!
现在?!
No,not now.
不 不是现在
Dumb ass. Now?!
猪头 现在?!
No!
不!
Anyway,he's taken a little bit of a shine to your daughter,
他对你女儿有那么点意思
and it would mean the world to him if he could come over and meet her.
要是有机会过来认识她 我侄子会感到莫大的荣幸
That's very sweet,and I don't want to seem impolite,
您真会说话 我不想显得无礼
but this is our one-on-one time.
但这是我们母女独处的时间
I understand,and you should have that,
我明白 你们也应该独处
but we're only talking a couple of minutes here.
但我们只要几分钟而已
Just enough time to put a smile on a young boy's face.
足够让小伙子笑开花了
Now?!
现在?!
No!
不!
Look,I appreciate you coming over,but I think we'll pass.
我很欣赏你的举动 但我看还是算了
Fine.
好吧
Sorry to bother you.
打扰了
Real smooth.
真会搭话
Okay,you really gotta help me out here.
好了 你真的要帮我
Sir,I am having dinner with my daughter.
先生 我正和我女儿用餐呢
And I am here with my nephew.Let's face it.
我也和我侄子在用餐 面对现实吧
They'd rather be sitting and talking to each other than hanging out with a couple of old farts like us.
比起和我们这些老骨头 他们更想彼此坐一起聊天
What did you call me?
你说我是什么?
No,no,no,not-not you,us.
不不不 不是你 是我们
I was being funny.
我在说笑
I don't think you're funny at all.
我一点都不觉得好笑
Well,clearly,you don't know me.
很明显 你不了解我
I'm charlie.
我是查理
Yes,well,charlie,I've asked you to leave us alone.
很好 查理 我已经说了别烦我们
I understand and I will,but...
我明白 我会 但是...
honey,get me a refill.
孩子 给我加点饮料
Yo,dumb ass,go get a refill!
你 猪头 去加点饮料!
Now?! Yes,now!
现在?! 是 现在!
My brother's kid,not my own.
那是我弟的孩子 不是我的
I warned you.
我警告过你
It's worse than the potpourri.
比香料还狠啊...
I see you like the diet cola.
看来你喜欢健怡可乐
If I may say so,you don't need to watch your weight.
按我说 你根本不用担心体重
here you go.
好了
Clean and dry.
洗净吹干
Thank you.
谢谢
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
Oh,yeah.Little alan's fine.
噢 小艾伦好着呢
The twins got the worst of it.
那俩小伙儿牺牲了
Good,good.
好好
Listen,donna,you were right.
听着 唐娜 你说得对
This relationship is over.
这段感情结束了
Over?
结束?
Well,what else is there to do besides call it quits?
除了结束还能怎么办?
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表