No.
没有!
Well, that just leaves the bars, hospitals and jails.
那就只剩酒吧 医院跟监狱了
I'll go get the yellow pages.
我去拿黄页
Well, he couldn't have gone very far.
他没那么野
Hey, dad!Hot girl in a thong!
爸爸!穿人字裤的辣妹!
What time is it?!
几点啊?!
Tepid.
不是很热呀
So, london certainly agrees with you, rose.
你在London很适应啊 罗丝
You look beautiful.
你看起来很漂亮
Thank you, charlie.
谢谢 查理
I just can't believe you're here.
我不敢相信你来了
Yeah, well, I know.
是的 我知道
I've been thinking a lot about you lately, and I miss you.
我最近经常想到你 我很想你
Aw, charlie, I miss you, too.
查理 我也想念你
Are you seeing anybody?
你在跟什么人约会吗?
Actually, I am seeing someone,
实际上 是的
but I'm not really sure where it's going yet.
但我还不确定会发展得如何
You?
你呢?
To be honest, there is one lady I've been dating.
说实话 我在跟一个女人约会
She's actually my own age.
她跟我差不多年纪
No. Yeah.
不会吧 真的
But my therapist says she's not good for me.
但我的心理医生说她不合适我
And you think i am?
你觉得我合适?
Well, you've always loved me for who I am instead of who I could be,
你一直都爱着本质的我 而不是我能成为什么样的人
which is really wonderful because,
这样很好 因为
let's face it, we both love who I am.
说实话 我也喜欢我自己的本质
I do love you, charlie.
我确实爱你 查理
Great.
太棒了
So?
那么?
So what?
什么那么?
So what's next?
那么下一步怎样?
What do you mean?
你什么意思?
You can't expect me to go back to what we had without a commitment.
你别指望能不做承诺 就回复我们以前的关系
A commitment?
承诺?
Yes.
是啊
I think we should get married.
我想我们该结婚
Married?
结婚?
Sell the house in malibu
把马布里的房♥子卖♥♥了
and move to a kid-friendly neighborhood here in london.
搬来伦敦 找个适宜孩子成长的社区
Kid?
孩子?
Kids.
孩子们
We're gonna have kids, aren't we?
我们要生孩子的 不是吗?
Good afternoon.
下午好
Welcome aboard british airways flight 472 nonstop to los angeles international airport.
欢迎登上直飞洛杉矶国际机场的英航472航♥班♥
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表