The bathroom's that way.
浴室在那边
Yeah, but my toothbrush is at home.Bye-bye.
没错 但是我的牙刷在家呢 再见
hey. Hey.
嗨 嗨
How'd it go with gabrielle?
和gabrielle怎么样?
I think you know how it went.
我认为你知道怎么样
Yeah, I do.
对 我知道
It's kinda like necrophilia, isn't it?
有点恋尸癖 是不是?
I didn't go through with it.
我没法和她那个
Really?
真的?
Guess we're different that way.
这点上我们有点区别
So...
那么...
I didn't really steal her from you, did I?
我并不是把她从你身边抢走的 是吧?
Nope.
是的
You were trying to get rid of her the whole time, weren't you?
你一直都想把她给甩了 对吧?
Yep.
没错
But I didn't want to hurt her feelings.
但是我不想伤害她的感情
Thanks for helping me out with that.
谢谢你帮我获得了解脱
Well, at least now we're even, right?
至少我们现在扯平了 是不是?
Not quite.
不完全是
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Charlie.Are you coming back to bed?
查理 还没回到床上呢?
Charity?Charity kirschenbaum?
查瑞迪? 查瑞迪·科什巴姆?
Oh, hi, Alan.Long time no see.
嗨 艾伦 好久不见
Yeah.20 years.
是啊 二十年了
She looks great, doesn't she?
她很漂亮 是吧?
Come on, baby.
走吧 宝贝儿
But, but, but...
但是 但...
now we're even.
现在 我们扯平了
I...hate...you!
我! 恨! 你!
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表