Really?
真的?
Yes.
真的
We're getting to know each other as people before we jump into bed
我们先以正常人的方式了解彼此
and get to know each other as, you know, animals.
而不是...像动物一样 跳上♥床♥认识彼此
Just do me a favor and make the first time at her place,
拜托你帮忙把第一次移师她家
'cause you're gonna spring forth like a water wiggle.
因为你会像个消防柱一样爆发 (water wiggle高压喷水玩具)
some say love,
有人说爱情
it is a river
它是一条河流
that drowns the tender reed
淹没温柔的种子
some say love,
有人说爱情
it is a razor
它是一把剃刀
that leaves your soul to bleed
让你的灵魂淌血
some say love,
有人说爱情
it is a hunger an endless, aching need
它是一种无止境的渴望 痛苦的需要
I say love,
我说爱情
it is a flower in the spring,
它是春天的花朵
becomes the rose.
成为罗丝.
Charlie?
查理?
charlie?
查理?
What?
什么?
I need your help.
我需要你帮助
If you're doing laundry, all I can say is you're doing it wrong.
如果你是在洗衣服 我只能说 你的方法不对
No, no, the lady I've been seeing,
不 不是 我约会的那个姑娘
you know, linda's friend donna?
琳达的朋友唐娜你知道吧?
Uh, she wants to--
啊 她想要--
how shall we say--
怎么说呢--
take it up a notch.
更投入一点
Yeah, so?
于是呢?
I'm out of notches.
我没潜力了
What do you need?
你需要什么?
A younger man's penis.
更年轻的老二
My nightstand, top drawer, next to the ping-pong paddle...
我的床头柜 最上面的抽屉 乒乓球拍旁...
take one with water and stall her for 20 minutes.
用水送服一片 另外拖延她20分钟
Thanks.
谢谢
Alan? Yeah?
艾伦? 啊?
Don't those hurt?
不疼吗?
Hell, yeah.
该死 当然
Why don't you take 'em off?
干吗不拿下来?
There's a penalty involved.
这是种惩罚
Long story.
说来话长
I can tell ya how it ends.
我能猜到结局
Lovely dinner.
很棒的晚餐
Yeah, the food was great.
是啊 食物很不错
It's a beautiful room.
房♥间很漂亮
Yeah, room's great.
是啊 房♥间很棒
Nice view.
风景不错
Yep, view's great.
是 风景很好
oh, for god's sake.
哦 看在上帝的份上
Who is it?
是谁?
Room service, ***
客房♥服务 先生
We didn't order anything.
我们什么也没要
Uh, champagne, compliments of the hotel.
香槟 酒店赠送
Can you slip it under the door?
能从门底下塞进来吗?
Charlie.
查理
Don't move.
别动
Don't change your mind.
别改主意
you want I open?
要打开吗?
No, thank you.
不用 谢谢
Okay, good night.
好的 晚安
Gracias.
谢谢
Charlie...
查理...
yeah?
啊?
I'm waiting.
我在等
For what?
等什么?
Oh, right.
哦 对了
Hang on.
等一下
What are you doing to the rose?
你把玫瑰怎么了?
I just don't want it looking at me.
我只是不想让她看着我
Anything interesting going on in school?
学校有什么趣事吗?
I started algebra.
我开始学代数了
How's that going?
学得怎么样?
I don't get it at all, but the teacher's really hot.
我完全不明白 但是老师很辣
Well, that's nice.
是吗 那很好
Yeah.She's got some really great racks.
是啊 她有一对好"架子"(俚语指胸部)
I think you mean "rack.
我想你是说一个架子
" No, she's got two, and they're gi-normous!
不 她有两个 而且它们很雄伟
It's kinda cool that she's teaching alge-bra.
这很酷 因为她教代数(alge-bra与胸罩谐音)
Nothing?
没反应?
Boy, that killed in detention.
伙计 在禁闭室大家可笑翻了
Oh, hey.
哦 嘿
How was santa barbara?
Santa Barbara旅馆怎么样?
That's spanish for "city of great racks.
那是西班牙语 "伟大"的胸部之城
" Alan, I got no patience for your kid today.
" 艾伦 我今天对你的孩子没耐心
Go do your homework.
去做你的作业
Oh, right.I have a big reading ass-signment.
哦 对 我有一大份阅读作业(ass屁♥股♥)
You're not my audience.
对牛弹琴
Remember when he was cute?
还记得他可爱的时候吗?
The memory is fading.
记忆在消失
So how was your big night with linda?
你和琳达的春宵一夜如何?
Fine.
还好
Just fine?
只是还好?
Yes.
是啊
Just...
只是...
fine.
还好
I...
我...
see.
明白了
No...
不...
you...don'T.
你...不
All right.
好吧
Want to talk about it?
想谈谈吗?
Oh, golly, alan, more than anything!
哦 神啊 艾伦 什么都能解决!
Okay, never mind.
好吧 别介意
Stew in it.
憋着吧
Thank you.
谢谢
I finally got to step up to the plate, and I was swinging a garden hose.
我终于能开始行动了 却在摇一跟橡胶软管
You happy?
你高兴了?
Well, I'm not sad.
好吧 我不难过
What do you think the problem was?
你觉得问题是什么?
I saw her again.
我又见到她了
Saw who? Rose.
见到谁? 罗丝
She brought champagne to our hotel room, except, this time, she was hispanic.
她送香槟到旅馆的房♥间 另外 这次 她是西班牙人
What was she last time?
她上次是什么?
Last time, she was a blonde with coffee,
上次她是拿着咖啡的金发美女
and the time before that, she was a redhead with a dog.
再上次 她是带着狗的红发女郎
What kind of dog?
哪种狗?
What difference does it make?
有什么区别吗?
I like dogs.
我喜欢狗
Go on.
继续
If I didn't know any better, I'd say she was stalking me again.
如果不是我知道的话 我一定会说她又在跟踪我了
From england?
从英国?
We don't know she's in england!
我们不确定她在不在英国!
She sends letters and postcards.
她写了信还寄来了明信片
Jake gets them all the time.
杰克一直收到
Oh, come on!
哦 得了!
Like she couldn't leave a stack of them with some friend to mail every few days?
她就不能留一堆给朋友 让他们几天一发?
Oh, wow.Are you listening to yourself?
哦 哇 你知道自己在说什么吗?
Even rose isn't that crazy.
就算罗丝有那么疯狂
Oh, and she's going to fly back and forth with a dog?
她还能带着狗来回来去飞?
She could hire a local dog.
她可以雇一只当地的狗
Charlie, rose is in england.
查理 罗丝在英国
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表