Won't you be happy if i just get into eighth grade?
我升入八年级你不高兴吗?
I mean, isn't that the whole point of seventh?
我是说呆在七年级不就为了这个吗?
No, that is not the whole point of seventh.
不 呆在七年级不是为了这个
And yes, I'll be thrilled if you're not left back.
而且是的 如果你不用留级 我会很高兴
So relax, it's all good.
那就放松点 一切都好 (it's all good)
Don't you mean it's all "guh"?
你怎么不说一切都哈? (艾伦问杰克为什么不继续省略)
holy crap, her arm flew off.
天哪 她胳膊飞了
That's gotta cost them points.
这会扣点分
Yeah, two adults for the wings of love.
两张成人票 《爱的翅膀》
No, wait, I... I get a senior discount.
不 等下 我有老龄折扣的
No, you don'T. Full price, both of us.
不 你没有 全价 我们两个
Charlie, you're being silly.
查理 你真傻
For two bucks, let me be silly.
就两美元 傻就傻吧
Charlie.
查理
Oh, perfect.
哦 太好了
We're at the same theater. What a happy coincidence.
我们在同一家剧院 多么愉快的巧合啊
Yeah, just like booth and lincoln.
是啊 就像布思和林肯 (林肯总统在电影院内被一个叫布思的枪杀)
Angie, this is my mother, evelyn. Mom, this is angie.
安琪 这是我妈妈伊夫琳 妈妈这位是安琪
Nice to meet you, evelyn. I've heard a lot about you.
见到你很高兴 伊夫琳 我听说过很多关于你的事
Oh, well, there's two sides to every story,
哦 嗯 凡事都有两面
and charlie's memory isn't the best. You know...
何况查理的记性又不好 你知道...(喝酒)
well, considering how you raised me, it was either... or...
嗯 想想你怎么养大我的 不是...就是...
charlie, don't be so sensitive.
查理 不要这么敏感
Have you met his brother? Another drama queen.
见过他弟弟了吗? 也是愿意小题大做的人
Okay, mom, always great bumping into you.
好了 妈妈 偶遇你总是那么开心
Maybe next time you'll be standing in front of a wood chipper.
或许下次会在木工面前遇见你
Enjoy the movie.
好好看电影
Bye.
再见
Hey, charlie.
嘿 查理
Oh, swell, there's more. I'll meet you inside.
哦 还有事呢 我们在里面见
Yes?
怎么了?
Be careful. That woman is a cougar.
小心点 那女人是美洲狮
A what?
是什么?
An older woman who preys on young men.
一个年长的喜欢勾引年轻男人的女人
It'S... that's not what this is about.
这不是 不是这样的
Right, she likes you for your brains.
是啊 她喜欢你是因为你聪明
And I love you for your warmth.
嗯 我爱你是因为你的温和
Nice yanking chains with you, mom.
很高兴和你闲扯 妈妈
Now, what did I do to deserve that?
我做了什么落得这个下场?
Here are your keys, evelyn.
给你钥匙 伊夫琳
Thanks, justin.
谢谢 贾斯廷
So, what movie should we see?
那么 我们看什么电影?
Oh, you pick, darling.
哦 你来挑 亲爱的
You're the one who'll be facing the screen.
你才是那个要面朝荧幕的人
Okay, um, "x" is... -4?
好了 嗯 x等于负四
Great! You're right!
太好了 做对了!
See, see, you can do this.
你看 你看 你可以做到的
Now, now, on the test, you're gonna have to show your work,
考试的时候 你得写出演算过程
so let's see your work.
让我来看看你的演算过程
There's no work.
没有过程
Why is there no work?
为什么没有过程?
I don't need to do the work.
我不需要演算过程
Suddenly, I can see all the numbers in my head.
一瞬间 那些数字就会出现在我脑海里
Really?
真的?
Yeah, it's amazing.
是啊 棒极了
And they all make perfect sense.
它们清晰明了
It's like the equations are solving themselves before my eyes.
就好像这些方程式自动在我眼前演算
Oh, my god, you know, I... I've read about that kind of thing, but...
哦 天哪 知道吗 我听说过这种事 但是...
my own son?
我自己的儿子?
Nah, I'm just screwing with you.
哦 我逗你玩呢
The answers are in the back of the book.
答案在书后面
Good night.
晚安
You should've seen your face when you thought I was smart.
你真应该看看当你认为 我是天才时的那副表情
Am I supposed to go to bed now?
我应该睡觉了吗?
Dad?
爸爸?
I still love him.
我还是爱他的
I still love him.
我还是爱他的
I still love him. I...
我还是爱他的 我
you're only punishing yourself. Let it go.
你这样只是惩罚自己 算了吧
Easy for you to say.
你说得容易
Your mom wasn't four rows behind you in a movie theater
你妈妈可没在电影院里 在你身后四排
dry-humping a cub scout.
和一个童子军干柴烈火
Oh, hey, I, uh...
哦 嘿 我 嗯...
I didn't hear you guys come in.
我没听见你们进来
Uh, how'd you like wings of love?
嗯 《爱的翅膀》好看吗?
Oh, it was terrific.
哦 好看极了
Oh, you know, I thought you'd enjoy the movie.
哦 知道吗 我就知道你会喜欢
You know, it's the same cinematographer as like water for chocolate.
知道吗 它和浓情巧克力 是由一个摄影师拍摄的
Yeah, swell, would you like some wine?
是的 好了 想来点酒吗?
I'd love some.
好啊
Here's ten bucks. Go get yourself a bottle.
这里有十块钱 自己去买♥♥一瓶
Gee, thanks, but i can't go out now.
天 谢谢 但我现在不能走
I, uh... I just put my little boy to bed.
我 嗯...我刚把我的小男孩哄上♥床♥
You got a little boy?
你有个小男孩?
Aren't you afraid jake will eat him?
你不怕杰克吃了他吗?
How do you like being a father, alan?
做父亲有什么感觉?艾伦
Oh, well, you know, I'd-I'd have to say that it's wonderfully rewarding
嗯...我得承认...收获颇丰
and-and more than a little challenging.
...决不只是些挑战
Jake's kind of a diamond in the rough.
杰克就像一块璞玉
Jake's kind of a turd in the punchbowl.
杰克就是坨狗屎
Charlie, that is no way to talk about a child.
查理 你不能这样说孩子
He's not a child.
他根本就不是什么孩子
He's a postpubescent tapeworm with a bad haircut.
他就是个发型难看的 后青春期的害虫
Charlie!
查理!
Was your divorce very hard on him?
你离婚对他的影响大吗?
You have no idea.
你根本无法想象
I'll tell you who his divorce was hard on: Me.
我来告诉你 离婚对谁的影响最大: 是我
Oh, stop playing the martyr.
别把自己说的像个受害者似的
Stop living in my house. Here we go.
滚出我家 马上就走
You keep saying that, but you never go.
你就嘴上说说 从来不走
I think I'll just go powder my nose.
我要去补下妆
You see what you did? You drove her away.
看看你做了什么? 你把她逼走了
Oh, I drove her away? I'm not the one with the insults and the poop talk.
我把她逼走了? 我又没到处乱咬人 还说些屁话
Poop talk? You called my son a turd in a punchbowl.
屁话? 你说我儿子是狗屎
I said it with love.
我可是充满感情的说的
Anyway, I know what's going on here, and it's not gonna work.
我知道你跑来想干什么 我不会让你得逞的
Angie's with me.
安琪是我的
Hey, she's my friend, too.
她也是我的朋友
Yeah, well, she and i are more than friends.
我俩可不只是朋友
Oh, really? Have you slept with her?
哦 是吗? 你俩上过床了?
That's none of your business.
这与你无关
Oh, my god, you haven'T.
啊 老天啊 还没呀
I was just taking a shot in the dark.
我就是瞎猜的
No, that's your sex life.
不 那是你的性生活
All I know is, if you haven't slept with angie, it's a level playing field.
如果你还没和安琪上♥床♥ 那谁都有机会
You think so? I do.
你这么想的? 没错
Oh, hey, what are we doing?
我们接下来做什么?
We're going upstairs.
上楼
Okey-dokey. Good night, alan.
没问题 晚安 艾伦
Night.
晚安
Hey, alan?
嘿 艾伦?
Morning.
早啊
What's good about it?
有什么好的?
I didn't say "good."
我可没说"好"
Hey, why aren't you studying for your test?
你为什么还不准备考试?
I thought we settled this, dad.
这事儿我们已经谈过了 老爸
Turn off the tv. Go to your room and study.
关了电视 回屋看书去
he'll never learn.
有人永远学不会
Hey, I heard that!
我听到了!
So?
那又怎样?
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表