I'll leave you two ane.
不打扰你俩了
Charlie, good meeting you. Same here.
查理 见到你很高兴 我也是
So, that's your son?
他是你儿子?
How old is he? 32
他多大了? 32
They're cute at that age.
这个年龄的孩子都很可爱
What?
怎么了?
You're supposed to be finishing your report.
你的读书报告写好了吧
I know, but I can't find the book.
我知道 但我找不到书了
You're kidding. We-we just bought it.
开玩笑吧 我们刚买♥♥的啊
What can I say, dad?
我能怎么办呢?老爹
It's a big house and a little book.
房♥子这么大 书又那么小
Find the book.
把书找出来
I'm really tired.
我很累
Find the book!
把书找出来!
Just saying it won't make it happen.
你冲我叫 书又不会跳出来
Find... the... book!
把书找出来!!!
Heads up. He's losing it.
当心 他又生气了
I should have put frosting on the damn book.
我真该在那本该死的书上撒点糖霜
He's never lost anything with frosting on it.
他从来没丢过撒过糖霜的东西
I don't know why you continue to bang your head against the wall.
我真不明白你为什么要 跟自己过不去呢
The kid's obviously destined to sell tube socks out of the trunk of his car.
这小子注定就是个败家子了
A business of his own.
那是他自己的事
Gee, that'd be swell.
嗯...一定很有趣
So, how was your date?
约会怎么样?
Terrific.
棒极了
Then why are you home so early?
那你干嘛回来这么早?
Well, turns out she has a kid.
因为她有个孩子
Single mom, huh?
单身母亲?
Yeah.
对
That's what she is: Single mom.
她确实是个单身母亲
How old? 32
多大了? 32
I meant the kid. So did I.
我说的是孩子 我也是
You're kidding. If-if she's got a 32-year-old kid, that would make her at least...
开玩笑 孩子都32了 那她最少都...
don't do the math, please.
求求你 还是别算了
It all goes south when you do the math.
越算感觉越糟糕
Oh, come on. So-so you're dating an older woman. It's no big deal.
哦 得了吧 你和一个老女人约会 这没什么大不了的
That's it? You're t gonna give me a hard time about it?
就这些? 你不打算好好嘲笑我?
Don't be silly. I'm more evolved than that.
别傻了 我可是非常开明的
Well, good.
好极了
Just a gigolo everywhere I go people know the part I'm playing...
我只是个小白脸 人人知道我是做什么的
I guess I'm not.
我想不是我
Look, this is a spectacular woman, and it doesn't matter to me in the least how old she is.
听着 她是个很棒的女人 她的年龄对我一点都不重要
Oh, please. You can't even tolerate age spots on a banana.
哦 拜托 连有斑点的香蕉你都无法忍♥受
Okay, first of all, on a banana, those spots are an indication of mushiss.
好吧 首先 香蕉上出现黑点表示好吃
And second, I haven't peeled this woman yet.
其次 我也还没开始剥她的衣服呢
In the freezer?
丢在冷藏柜里?
Jake!
杰克!
Jake: I found it! I'm reading! It's really cool.
书我找到了 正读着呢 挺不错的
For god's sake.
上帝啊
Hey, I was reading that!
嘿 我正在读呢
You're writing a report on the taming of the shrew, not the voyages of cap'n crunch.
你要写的是驯悍记的读书报告 不是脆船长游记!
Too bad. I could write the crap out of that.
真不幸 我还蛮想写这么个游记的
Okay.
好好听着
I'm not fooling around here.
我不想跟你在这儿浪费时间了
You are going to finish this damn book and write the damn report,
把那本该死的书看完 然后写完那该死的报告
and you are going to hand it in on monday, spell-checked, formatted and on freakin' time.
周一交上去 拼写无误 格式正确 准时交工!
I have my doubts, dad.
我不太肯定能不能办到啊 老爸
Read! Fine.
开始读! 好吧
Listen to this. "A sleeve?"
听听这个 "袖子?"
'Tis like a demi-cannon: What,
"那简直像一尊小炮 怎么回事
up and down, carved like an apple tart?"
上上下下都是折儿 和包子一样"
All I get from this is, blah, blah, blah, apple tart.
这段话 也就包子这词儿 我还有点感觉
Have we got any apple tarts?
我们还有包子吗?
Oh, good.
真甜
I was afraid that first kiss might have been a fluke.
我真怕我们的初吻只是个意外
Well, I don't know about you, but that was not my first kiss.
我不知道你是什么情况 那可不是我的初吻
Come on in.
进来吧
What a beautiful home.
房♥子真漂亮
Thank you.
多谢夸奖
How much of it do you want to see?
想好好参观一下吗?
Oh, this will be enough for today.
不了 今天就到此为止好了
Understood. Let's hit the road.
了解 我们出发吧
Aren't you gonna take a jacket?
不加件外套吗?
Nah, I'm okay. I don't need one.
不了 我不冷 没问题的
Oh, it gets cool in santa barbara, charlie.
圣芭芭拉很冷的 查理
I'll be fine.
真的没问题
Please. If you don't need it, you can leave it in the car.
带一件吧 用不到的话 可以放在车里
All right.
好吧
Take a look around.
那你先随便看看
Mm, thanks, I will.
好的
Oh, hi. You, uh... you must be angie.
你好 你一定是安琪吧
I'm alan, charlie's brother.
我是艾伦 查理的弟弟
Oh, of course. Oh, what a firm handshake.
哦 多么有力的握手啊
Well, uh, no one trusts a chiropractor with limp hands.
如果按♥摩♥师没有手劲的话 很难取信顾客
Oh, you're a chiropractor?
你是个按♥摩♥师?
Hey, hang on a second. I could have gotten into medical school.
嘿 别看不起我 我本来可以去读医学院的
I-I just didn't want to spend four years in south america.
我只是不想在南美呆上四年罢了
No, no. I'm a big fan of chiropractics.
不 不 我非常崇拜按♥摩♥师的
You're kidding.
开玩笑吧?
No. I think you people are miracle workers.
才没有 我觉得你们的工作非常的神奇
Charlie: Okay. I'm ready to go.
我已经准备好了
Did you put on sunblock?
抹防晒霜了吗?
I don't need sunblock.
我不用防晒霜
Oh, honey, I think you do.
亲爱的 你会用得到的
You have beautiful skin, and I don't want to see it get burned.
你皮肤那么好 我可不想你被晒伤了
You're right. Thanks.
你说的对 听你的
Uh, so, anyway, uh, you were saying something about me being a miracle worker?
嗯...刚才... 你说我的工作非常神奇?
Oh, god, yes. You know, I threw my back out last year skiing.
当然了 我去年滑雪的时候弄伤了后背
My chiropractor just about saved my life.
我的按♥摩♥师可救了我的命了
But that's what we do.
这就是我们的职责啊
You know, we-we're not flashy.
我们穿着不奢侈
We don't get, you know, ecial license plates so we can park wherever the hell we want.
也没有特别的车牌号♥码 所以我们想把车停哪儿就停哪儿
You know, nobody makes tv shows about us.
我们的故事也没有搬上银幕
Or calls us mcdreamy or mcsteamy or mcmuffin.
也没人叫我们叫Mcdreamy Mcsteamy或者Mcmuffin (注:热门剧集《实习医生格蕾》里的帅哥医生)
We just quietly go about the business of healing.
我们只是默默地救死扶伤
I know. I know.
我了解
Thank you. Thank you. I only wish more people appreciated us.
谢谢你 谢谢你 我只希望能有更多的人赏识我们
Well, alan, you can't worry about what other people think.
艾伦 你根本无需在乎别人怎么看你
I know, but the lack of respect really hurts.
我知道 但是得不到应有的尊重 还是叫人很难受的
You know, "back-cracker." "Spine-cruncher." "Quack.
人们怎么称呼我们呢? 压后背的 按骨头的 江湖郎中
" Uh, "charlatan." "Witch doctor..."
骗子 巫医
alan? "Voodoo priest." Fraud. Failure.
艾伦? 伏都教祭司 冒牌货 失败者
You know what we call people who say those kinds of things?
你知道我们怎么称呼这些家伙吗?
My family?
我的家人?
We call them damaged.
我们称他们是破坏者
They need to hurt others in order to feel better about themselves.
他们只有伤害了别人 才能自我感觉好一点
Exactly.
说的太对了
And-and the only reason I don't feel good about myself is
我对自己最不满的一点就是
that I'm not good enough at hurting them back.
我居然没能力反过来伤害他们
Oh, no, you don't want to do that.
不 你才不会真的想伤害别人呢
Yeah, I kind of do.
我真的很想
Alan, you need to ignore the negativity and open yourself up
艾伦 你需要抛弃这些消极想法 打开心扉
to the nurturing love that's all around you.
去感受包围着你的 真挚的爱
Love is all around me?
爱包围着我?
Yes.
没错
Is ihiding behind the loathing and rejection?
是隐藏在厌恶和排斥背后的吗?
Honey, I am loving you right now.
亲爱的 我现在就想让你感受到爱
Really?
真的吗?
Yes, really.
当然是真的了
Thank you.
谢谢你
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表