Apparently, you invited them.
很明显 你请他们来的
I did not.
我没有
Yes, you did.
你有
On the phone, remember?
上次打电♥话♥ 还记得吗?
Hey, alan. Hey, courtney.
嘿 艾伦 嘿 考特尼
How you doing?Charlie, they're waiting.
你还好吧? 查理 他们在等你
Yeah, we've got a problem here.
是的 我们有麻烦了
No, no, no, sir, you've got a problem.
不 不 不 是你有麻烦
I made no promise, I broke no promise.
我没有承诺 也没食言
You actually made a promise?
你真的有承诺过?
Yeah.And I really tried to keep it.
是的 我真的在努力保守着
He did.I could sense his inner conflict as we were doing it in the backseat of the bentley.
是的 我们在宾利后座做时 我能感觉到他内心斗争
Okay, look, just stall them.
好的 你下去拖一会
I'll be right down.
我立马下去
Fine, but know this, charlie.I am not taking the fall for you.
首先声名 查理 我不会为你背黑锅
How could you take the fall for me?
你怎么会为我背黑锅呢?
I don't know, but it always seems to work out that when you get laid, I get screwed.
我不知道 但事实如此 每次你艳福无边 我就倒霉透顶
Just go.
去吧
Great.Just great.
好的 太好了
Hey, have you seen my dress?
嘿 你看到我的衣服吗?
Why?
怎么了?
Well, I ain't going down like this.
我可不能这样下去
You're not going down at all.
你就别想着下去了
Why not?
为什么?
I have nothing to be ashamed of.
我没什么好羞耻的
Here.Hit rewind, I'm sure you'll find something.
这 你倒来看看 你应该能找到点的
I just can't believe he's still in bed.
我不敢相信他还在睡觉
He's a drunk, mom.That's what they do.
他喝醉了 妈妈 酒鬼都这样的
Oh, come on, evelyn, give the kid a break.
拜托 伊夫琳 给孩子点空间
He was probably out late last night sowing some wild oats.
他可能昨晚去鬼混而晚归了
He's 40 years old.
他都40岁了
He was no more wild oats, just warmed over cream of wheat.
你以为他还是个不羁浪子啊? 他装嫩啦! (warmed over 炒冷饭)
Hey, hey.
嘿 嘿
Look who's here.
看谁来了
Well, thanks for interrupting your stupor and joining us.
多亏我们把你从昏迷中唤醒 好来和我们谈话
Oh, I can get back to my stupor any time.
我可以随时昏迷回去
So, what's going on?
什么事呢?
Well, your mother and i wanted to talk to you about the wedding.
你妈妈和我想谈论下婚礼的事
You've got my blessing.What else?
祝福你们 还有什么?
De wonwered if you would mind having the ceremony here.
我们不知你介不介意 在这里举♥行♥仪式?
Sure, terrific--on the deck, in here, on the beach, wherever you want--what else?
可以 很好 室外 室内 沙滩 哪都可以 还有什么?
Don't you want to think about it?
你不用考虑考虑?
Who wants to think about it?It's perfect.
还用考虑吗? 这么完美的事
Have the ceremony, the reception...
举♥行♥仪式 接待会...
hell, alan and i will clear out and you can use this place for your honeymoon.
老天 艾伦和我把这清点清点 你们甚至可以在这度蜜月
Trust me, it's all broken in.
相信我 谁都可以进来玩
The house, not mom.
我指房♥子 不是老妈
do you have one of your little pop tarts up there?
上面是不是藏着个客人?
No, no.Just my alarm.
没有 只是我的闹钟
If I'm not up by 4:00 in the afternoon, I feel like I've wasted the whole day.
我要是下午四点还不起来 我觉得整天都浪费掉了
Be right back.
马上回来
what do you think you're doing?
你在干什么?
I'm bored.
我无聊
You're bored?
你无聊?
Yeah, I want to go downstairs.
是的 我想下去
No, no, no.No, no.You can't go downstairs.
不 你不能下去
Find something else to do.
找点其他事干
Well, I'd love to sell you a car.
我想卖♥♥你一辆车
, yeahvery funny.
好的 真有趣
no, I'm serious.
不是 我是认真的
You want to sell me a car now?
你想现在卖♥♥♥车♥给我?
Or I could...
或者我..
go downstairs.
下去
You wouldn'T.
你不会的
I would.
我会的
Wait a minute.
等一下
You planned this.
你计划好的
You knew they were coming over today.
你知道他们今天过来的
Well, a good salesman pays attention.
好的销♥售♥都很留心的
Now, if you'll excuse me...
现在 如果你不介意...
okay, okay, okay, you win.
好的 算你赢
Give me a price on the bentley.
给那宾利开个价
Actually, the bentley's no longer available.I'm thinking the ferrari.
告诉你那宾利被买♥♥了 我卖♥♥你法拉利
I don't want a ferrari.
我不要法拉利
***
我不要呆在这
***
查理 我们在等呢
Coming!
来了!
Okay, fine.
好吧 你狠
But let me just say, this is no way to treat family.
我想说的是 你不能这样对家人
Here we go, blue eyes.
来了 蓝眼睛
I made it myself.
我自己做的
Ah, thank you.
谢谢了
Nothing for me, thanks.
没有我份 谢谢
I don't recall offering.
你要怎不早说
Sorry, sorry.
不好意思 不好意思
So, wedding on the beach.Great.
沙滩上举♥行♥婚礼 很好
I'll take care of everything.Thanks for stopping by.
我会照料好的 谢谢过来
Well, there is one more thing.
还有一件事
Name it.
说吧
Well... excuse me.
呃 不好意思
Uh, berta, this is a family matter.
贝塔 这是我们的家事
If you only knew.
好象就你知道似的
Here's the deal.
是这样的
I've never had any sons of my own.Just the one daughter.
我没有儿子 只有个女儿
And she's great.Isn't she great, alan?
她很棒 不是吗? 艾伦
Well, I hardly met her.
很少接触
Me neither, but I'm sure she's great.
我也是 但是我觉得她很好
She's terrific.
她好极了
But, uh, I've grown very fond of the two of you
我也越来越喜欢你们俩了
and I'd like to ask you to stand up with me when I marry your mother.
我和你们妈结婚时 我想让你们站在旁边
Wow, uh, teddy, that's, that's quite an honor.
泰迪 很荣幸
Yeah, uh, I'm really touched.
是的 我很感动
snooze button.I must have hit the snooze button.Excuse me.
打盹按扭 我肯定按了打盹按扭 不好意思
I don't use the snooze button.
我不用打盹按扭的
When I'm up, I'm up.
起来就起来了
Of course, I'm not a drunk.
当然 我不是酒鬼
are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗?
I prefer to think of myself as a "go-getter.
我觉得我是个坐言起行的人
" All right, now you're gonna want to sign here, here, here
好的 你在这签名 这 还有这
and initial where the little flags are.
还有小红旗那
This is twice as much as the bentley.I can't afford t ts.
这是宾利的两倍 我付不起
Well, if you need help with the down payment,
如果你付不起首期
I'm sure I could ask my dad to help you out.
我可以叫我爸爸帮你
He really loves you.
他真的很喜欢你
Fine.
好的
Here.And here.And here.And here.And here.
这 还有这 还有这 还有这
What's this?
这是什么?
Oh, that's the extended warranty.
那是额外的保证书
Just a little extra protection.
一点额外保障而已
I think it's a bit late for that.
我觉得有点迟了
Congratulations.
恭喜
You now own a ferrari.
你现在拥有一台法拉利了
Yippee.
真好
Uh, charlie?
查理?
What now?
又想干嘛?
I'm gonna need a check.
我要一张支票
You know...this is the most I've ever spent for sex.
这是我享受过最贵的性♥爱♥
But not by much.
但是很值
***
好的 妈妈 婚礼上见
Charlie, the wedding isn't for six months.
查理 婚礼还有六个月呢
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表