You are a wonderful, valuable human being.
你是个出色的有用的人
I am?
我真的是这样的?
Yes, you are.
真的 相信我
I see you're getting to know my bther.
看起来 你和我弟弟已经很熟了嘛
这景色真美
Yeah. It's swell.
对 棒极了
Angie, if you like antiquing, I know some great little shops.
安琪 你喜欢古董的话 我知道几家很不错的小店
I'm not going antiquing.
我没准备去买♥♥古董
Oh, that's okay.
明白了
Angie and i will peel off, and you can sit in the park and drink.
那我可以和安琪单独行动 你可以呆在车里喝点什么
Are there any game arcades in santa barbara?
圣塔芭芭拉有游戏厅吗?
You won't have time.
你没时间去的
You have a book to read.
你要看书
Oh, yeah. I forgot it.
啊 我忘带了
That's okay. We can stop at a bookstore.
没关系 我们可以找家书店的
Aw, gee, we don't want to ruin your afternoon.
不 我们可不想破坏你俩的约会
Hey, we invited you.
是我们邀请你们的
We want you with us, right, charlie? No.
我们希望大家能在一起 对吧 查理? 不
Oh, don't be that way.
别这样
I'll tell you what--after we get jake's book,
这样吧 我们帮杰克买♥♥完书之后就
we'll stop and get ice cream.
休息一下 吃个冰激凌
Yes!
太好了!
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表