Thank you.
谢谢你
Okay,europe,let's see what you've got.
好的 欧洲药 看看你都有什么能耐
That was a great pill.What was in that pill?It's a great pill.
这药真不错 药里都有什么? 真神奇
Don't you worry about that.
你别多想
You just get your rest.
休息一下吧
You know what else is great?
你知道吗? 还有更神奇的
You showed up exactly when I needed you the most.
在我最需要你的时候 你出现了
It's like you're my guardian angel.
就像你是我的守护天使
Hey,you think I can get another one of those pills?
嘿 你说我还能再来片那个药吗?
No,sweetie,one's enough for now.
不行 亲爱的 现在一片就够了
Just go to sleep.
睡觉吧
Okay.
好的
Good night.
晚安
Good night,charlie.
晚安 查理
Can you hear me?
能听见我说话吗?
Uh-huh.
啊哈
Listen closely to my voice.
仔细听我说话
You're very,very sick.
你病得非常非常严重
I'm very,very sick.
我病得非常非常严重
But don't worry: Rose is going to take care of you.
但是不要担心 罗丝会照顾你的
Rose is going to take care of me.
罗丝会照顾我的
Till death do us part.
直到死亡将我们分离 (结婚誓词)
I'm going to need another pill.
我还想再吃一片那个药
You know,it wouldn't kill you to thank me for dropping you off and picking you up.
知道吗 跟我说句谢谢我接送你 不会要了你的命
Thank you for dropping me off and picking me up.
谢谢你去送我去 接我回来
Jake,jake,wait.
杰克 杰克 等下
What?
怎么了?
okay,listen,I,
好吧 听着
I know you're getting to that age
我知道你到了更喜欢跟朋友
where you'd rather be with your friends than with your old man,
而不是跟老爸呆在一起的年纪
and it's okay.
这没什么
It's completely normal for you to want to take your first steps to manhood on your own.
你自己要向成年跨出第一步 这很正常
I applaud that.
我很赞同
But,I just hope that...
但是 我只是希望
while you're on this path,
当你处在这个阶段的时候
that every now and then you make an effort to carve out a little dad time.
能时不时地抽出点时间给老爸
well,that was humiliating.
哦 真丢脸
Charlie?
查理?
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样了?
Rose?
罗丝?
Hi,alan.
你好 艾伦
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干什么?
Taking care of charlie.
照顾查理
I'm very,very sick.
我病得非常非常严重
Go for it.
加油
So,how long are you back in town?
你回来呆多长时间?
As long as charlie needs me.
看查理需要我多久了
Well,don't you let that big baby take advantage of your good nature.
喔 不要让那个家伙利用你的善良
Don't worry,berta.
别担心 贝塔
I'm fine taking care of him.
我喜欢照顾查理
Well,that's good,'cause nobody else wants to.
哦 那太好了 因为没人想照顾他
The truth is,I just love feeding him,cleaning him,changing him.
实际上 我喜欢喂他吃饭 给他洗澡 帮他换衣服
You're changing him?
你帮他换衣服?
You're cleaning him?
你给他洗澡?
You know,if you stop feeding him,you won't have to change him.
如果你不喂他吃东西 就不用帮他换衣服
I don't mind.
我不介意
I'm a loving nurturer.
我很有耐心照顾他
Uncle charlie says yorere arazy stalker.
查理叔叔说你很疯狂地跟踪他
Potato,potahto.
都一样
Hey,rose,you want to go see a movie later?
嘿 罗丝 你一会儿想去看电影吗?
Maybe.
也许
We'll see how your uncle's feeling.
要看你查理伯伯情况如何了
He's very,very sick.
他病得非常非常严重
So,basically,what we're saying here is,
也就是说 基本上讲
you'll go to the movies with anybody but me.
你愿意跟任何人一起看电影 除了我
Not anybody.
也不是所有人
I wouldn't go with hitler.
我也不会和希♥特♥勒♥一起去
Charlie?
查理?
I'm in here!
我在里面呢!
What are you doing out of bed?
你下床干什么?
What do you think?
你以为呢?
let me help you.
我来帮你
Rose,I got this.
罗丝 我自己能行
Just relax,sweetie.
放松 亲爱的
I said I got it.Let go.
我说了我能行 放手
But you're sick.You shouldn't be lifting anything.
但是你病了 你不该举任何东西
All right,I'm done.
好了 完事了
Need a shake?
需要晃一下吗?
No,thanks.
不用 谢谢
Okeydoke.
好了
Now let's get you back into be
现在咱们回到床上
rose...
罗丝
I appreciate you taking care of me,but I'm thinking the worst is over.
很感谢你的照顾 但我认为我已经在慢慢恢复了
That's your mind playing tricks on you.
那是你的大脑在跟你开玩笑呢
If you start running around too soon,you'll relapse,
如果你太快四处活动的话 就有可能复发
maybe get pneumonia.
还有可能得肺炎
Pneumonia?
肺炎?
Your lungs fill up with fluid,you can't breathe,
就是你的肺部积满了液体 以至于不能呼吸
and you end up drowning in your own mucus.
最终被你自己的肺液淹死
You don't want that,do you?
你不想要那样 对吧?
I don't want to drown in anybody's mucus.
我不想被任何人的肺液淹死
Of course you don'T.
你当然不想了
Open.
张嘴
Good boy.
这才乖
I am really lucky to have you,rose.
罗丝 有你在我身边 我真幸运
You know what,charlie?
知道吗 查理?
I think we make our own luck.
我认为幸运是我们努力得来的
We do?
是吗?
Well...
呃
I do.
我努力了 (I do亦即婚礼上的"我愿意")
rose?
罗丝?
Hello?
喂?
Anybody there?
有人吗?
What the hell!
我的天哪!
Oh,that's not right.
哦 这都是什么呀
Alan?
艾伦?
Alan?
艾伦?
Alan!
艾伦!
What's the matter?
怎么了?
How long have I been up here?
我这样子多长时间了?
I don't know.About two weeks.
不太清楚 差不多两周
T-two...two weeks?
两... 两周?
Didn't you think to check on me?
你都没想着来看看我吗?
Well,frankly,everything was going so smoothly around here,it never occurred to me.
坦白地说 这儿一切都那么妥当 我还真没想过
Are those knit booties?
那些是针织的袜子吗?
What?
什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
Since when do you wear knit booties?
你从什么时候开始穿毛袜子的?
Since when do I have turquoise fingernails?
从什么时候开始我染绿色指甲了?
Where's rose?
罗丝在哪儿?
She went to the movies with jake.
她跟杰克看电影去了
God forbid my son should go anywhere with his own father.
没有天理! 我儿子应该和他老爸一起才是
I mean,I have tried everything... alan,listen to me!
我试了各种办法... 艾伦 听我说!
You cannot let rose back in this house.
你不能让罗丝再回到这个家
Why not?
为什么?
Because thcoldld pls she's been giving me are not cold pills.
因为她给我的那些感冒药不是感冒药
What do you think they are? I don't know.
那你认为是什么? 我不知道
Probably something you give to elephants when they can't sleep.
也许是大象睡不着的时候给它们吃的
Elephants?
大象?
European elephants.
欧洲的大象
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表