I do all right.
还行吧
When you marry my grandma, what does that make you to me?
你娶了我奶奶的话 我能得到什么?
Nothing.
什么都得不到
Sorry, dear.
抱歉 亲爱的
Oh, that's all right.
哦 没事
I was talking to the kid.
我和这孩子在聊天
Isn't that nice.
真好
You know, even if we're not related,
知道吗 即使我们不是亲戚
you can still buy me birthday and christmas presents.
你还是能给我买♥♥生日及圣诞节礼物的
Thanks for the tip.
谢谢提醒
Alan: I don't believe it.
我不相信
If mom's got so much money,
如果妈妈真那么有钱的话
how come we still get books for christmas?
为什么我们圣诞节还是只能收到书呢?
Let it go, alan.
别想了 艾伦
Whatever money she has, most likely has got an ancient curse attached to it.
不管她有多少钱 那钱多半被诅咒过
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
I'm here. I figure, what the hell?
我在解决问题 有问题吗?
Just remember to put the seat back down.
记得把座垫放下来
It's a ladies' room. Why do they even go up?
这是女厕 为什么它们要掀起来?
I don't know. It's a bigger target for broads who want to puke their dinner.
我不知道 女人们要是呕吐的话 更容易找得准吧
Makes sense. All right.
有点意思 好吧
Let's talk about courtney.
我们来谈谈考特尼
What do you want me to tell you, alan?
你想要我说什么 艾伦?
I want you to tell me why you're so obsessed with her.
我想让你告诉我 为什么你对她如此着迷
Isn't it obvious?
还不明显吗?
She drinks, she smokes, she gambles.
她喝酒 抽烟 赌博
She's me with indoor plumbing.
她就是生殖器长在体内的我
What are you doing in the ladies' room?
你在女厕做什么?
Uh, the men's room was occupied.
嗯 男厕人满了
Do you have to pee sitting down?
要坐着尿尿吗?
No, the seats go up. Cool.
不用 座垫掀起来了 酷
Hey, it smells nice in here.
嘿 这儿闻起来真不错
Hey, courtney, it's charlie. Your brother.
嘿 考特尼 我是查理 你哥哥
Anyway, I just wanted to apologize for making a scene there in the restaurant.
不管怎样 我想为餐厅发生的事道歉
Would still love to get together, so give me a call.
我仍想重新在一起 所以给我打电♥话♥
I'm just sitting at home reading a book.
我在家看书呢
And watching tv.
还在看电视
Disney channel. 101 dalmatians.
迪斯尼频道 101斑点狗
What a great film, huh?
好电影 是吧?
Oop, sat on the remote.
哦 坐在遥控器上了
Hey, apocalypse now.
嘿 现在是现代启示录了
Another great movie, huh?
又一部不错的电影 哈?
Anyway, call me.
不管怎样 打给我
hi, chlie. Rose?
嗨 查理 罗丝?
What the hell are you doing here?
你在这干嘛呢?
I could ask you that question.
这个问题我可以问你
And the answer would be the same: Stalking.
我们的答案是相同的 跟踪
No, no, I'm not, uh...
不 不 我没有...
Good at it?
擅长于此?
What do you want?
你想干嘛?
Right now, or longterm? Rose!
指现在还是长♥期♥? 罗丝!
I've just been watching you for an hour and...
我观察你一个小时又...
38 minutes, and I felt bad for you.
38分钟 我为你感到难过
I thought maybe you could use some help.
我想或许我可以给你点帮助
Thanks, but I'm fine.
谢谢 我很好
Rely? Did you bring water?
是吗? 你带水了吗?
No.
没有
Trail mix? No.
什锦杂果? 没有
Pee jar?
尿瓶?
Oh, that would have been a great idea.
哦 真是个好主意
Here you go.
给你
Thank you.
谢谢
Let's see, what else?
让我们看看 还有什么?
Ooh, night vision goggles?
哦 夜视镜
I don't think so.
我不要这个
You say that now, but if you hide in her trunk,
你现在这么说 但是当你躲在她车的后备箱里
and want to do a little light reading, you're gonna be sorry.
想读点闲书的时候 你就会后悔了
I'm fine. Okay.
我很好 好
I'll just keep you company.
我就在这陪着你
Give me one of these if you need to use the pee jar.
给我这个动作 如果你需要用尿瓶的话
Charlie, what the hell are you doing?
查理 你在这干嘛?
Teddy, how are you?
泰迪 你好
Since when do you drive a volvo?
你什么时候开起沃尔沃了
Uh, it's my brother's car.
嗯 那是我弟弟的车
Very smart. She would have spotted your car.
真聪明 她一定会注意到你自己的车
I didn't give you points for that.
我没为此给你加分
I thought you and I had an understanding that you and my daughter weren't gonna see each other anymore.
我以为我们已达成共识 你和我的女儿不再约会
Well, in my defense, sir, we're not really seeing each other.
嗯 要我说 先生 我们并没有约会
This is more of a, um...
这更像是 嗯...
Reconnaissance mission.
侦察任务
Who is this?
这位是?
Oh, uh, this is rose.
哦 嗯 这位是罗丝
She's kind of my, um... sidekick.
她是我的 嗯... 同伙
I don't wanna beat this to death, but if your mother finds out
我不想扼杀你们 但是如果你妈妈发现
that you and courtney are seeing each other and thinks I kept it from her,
你和考特尼在约会 并认为我向她隐瞒
I don't know what she'd do, probably call off the wedding.
我不知道她会做什么 可能会取消婚礼
I'M... I'M... I'm sorry, teddy.
我 我 我很抱歉 泰迪
I don't want to screw things up.
我不想把事情搞咂
Well, then go home. Right.
那很好 快回家 好吧
Nice to meet you, rose.
很高兴见到你 罗丝
Enchant?
你真迷人
Boy, if he was 30 years younger, I'd be following him.
哦 如果他年轻30岁 我会跟踪他
Oh, what the hell?
哦 管他呢
You were with her, weren't you?
你和她在一起 是吗?
What are you, my wife?
你是谁 我妻子?
No, I'm the wedding planner.
不 我是婚礼策划人
I'm the one who's dealing with caterers and florists
我负责宴会安排 花卉定制
and musicians and parking valets
婚礼音乐 泊车安排
and a thousand frozen butterflies.
冷冻蝴蝶 (其实应该是冷冻蝴蝶虾)
Frozen butterflies?
冷冻蝴蝶?
Mom wanted butterflies.
妈妈想要蝴蝶
What is she gonna do, eat them?
她要来干嘛? 吃?
No, you... You thaw them out during the ceremony,
不 在庆典进行的时候让它们融化
and when the bride and groom kiss, they fly away.
当新郎新娘接吻时 它们就飞起来
Is there still gonna be shrimp?
还会有虾吗?
Yes, there's gonna be shrimp!
是 会有虾!
Good. I like shrimp.
很好 我喜欢虾
Charlie, I will not have you ruin this wedding.
查理 我不会让你毁掉这场婚礼的
Well, you can relax.
好 放轻松
I wasn wititcourtney.
我没和考特尼在一起
Thank god for that.
谢天谢地
So where were you?
那你去哪了?
Parked outside her apartment.
在她公♥寓♥外
You were stalking her?
你跟踪她?
Oh, man, why does everybody use that word?
哦 天 为什么每个人都用这个词?
It has such a bad connotation.
它那么贬义
Charlie, what is wrong with you?
查理 你怎么了?
I've never seen you like this before.
我从没见过你这样
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
I can't get her out of my mind.
我无法不想她
I go to sleep thinking about her. I wake up thinking about her.
我睡觉时想着她 醒来时想着她
The other day, I stumble into a three-way and...
那天 我无意中玩把3P
Wait, wait... hey, whoa, whoa...
等一下 等一下 嘿 哇 哇
How do you stumble into a three-way?
你咋无意中玩把3P的?
It's usually a roommate thing.
通常她们是室友
You read about sisters, but that almost never happens.
你读到过姐妹行的 但是那几乎从未发生过
Anyway, in order to get through it,
不管怎样 为了完事儿
I had to fantasize that both of them were courtney.
我不得不她们两个都幻想成考特尼
How sad is that?
多悲惨啊!
I'm brokenhearted for you.
我真为你心碎
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表