teddy and I had a fight.
我和泰迪吵了一架
Anyway,I'm sorry.
好了 对不起
I love you,and I miss you,and I want you to come back.
我爱你 想你 希望你回来
What if I want to put a bowl on the coffee table?
要是我想在咖啡桌上放个碗呢?
Nothing would make me happier.
那我会再高兴不过了
As soon as they leave,I'm tearing off your clothes with my teeth.
他们一走 我就用牙齿把你的衣服扯碎
Terrific.
妙极
You know,I like this bowl even better than the other one.
比起摔了的那个 我更喜欢这只碗
Good.
不错
It wasn't even on sale.
不是打折的
No kidding. Yep.
不会吧? 真的
Paid full retail.
全价买♥♥的
$14.99
14.99元
anyway,I'm gonna go unpack.
好了 我去把包里的东西拿出来
You need some help?
要帮忙吗?
No,I'm good.
不用 我自己来
Hey,charlie.
嘿 查理
Yeah?
嗯?
From the bottom of my heart,thank you for being the bigger man here.
发自内心地说 谢谢你这么大度
Don't mention it.
别客气了
Our house is a very,very,very fine house
我们的房♥子很不错
with two cats in the yard
院子里有两只猫
life used to be so hard
过去的日子不太顺
now everything is easy 'cause...
如今万事如意 因为...
my house in the middle of my street my house.
我的房♥子就在我的街上
butterscotch.
奶糖
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表