I actually figured out that trick myself...
是我自己发现这个把戏的
by accident.
很偶然地
So...
那么
how are your folks doing?
你双亲都好吗?
That's not funny, charlie.
那一点都不好笑 查理
No, I-I-I meant, how are they doing... in heaven?
不 我 我是说他们在天堂怎样?
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢?
Hell?
在地狱?
Are you referring to their divorce?
你是说他们的离婚
Yes, I am.
是的 是的
And divorce is hell.
离婚就像是地狱
But after awhile it can be like heaven.
但是过一阵子就会像在天堂
You know, you're even prettier than I remember.
你知道 你比我记得的还要漂亮
Thank you.
谢谢
And you are just as charming as the first time we met.
你和我们初遇时一样充满魅力
Oh, you don't remember that.
哦 你还记得初遇
I sure do--it was a really hot day in july...
当然 那是七月里炎热的一天
in my opinion, the hot dog eaters are amateurs.
我觉得那些吃热狗的都是业余的
The guys who do pork ribs and spaghetti, they're the real athletes.
那些吃猪排和意粉的 才是真正的高手呢
Hey, hey, hey, the lady's talking here.
嘿嘿嘿 这位女士在说话呢
Oh, right--milly, charlie wants to know what your mom's name is.
哦 好吧 米莉 查理想知道你妈妈的名字
You don't remember my name?
你不记得我的名字了?
What? Of course I do.
什么? 我当然记得
You're gonna listen to "spongebob smearpants"?
你听"脏裤海绵鲍伯"乱说
oh, you want play like that, huh?
哦 你想玩这个 呃?
Mister... drunky-face.
醉鬼先生
What's my name, charlie?
我叫什么 查理?
Just a sec.
等一下
How's your lobster, sweetheart?
龙虾好吃吗 甜心?
You need more butter, 'cause there's plenty on jake's shirt.
你想再要些黄油吗 杰克的衬衫上多着呢
You have no idea what my name is, do you?
你不记得我的名字了 是吗?
He doesn't have a clue.
他一点都想不起来
Okay, okay, okay, I'm not good with names,
好好好 我不擅长记名字
but I'll never forget the passionate nights we spent together.
但是我永远不会忘记 我们共同度过的激♥情♥的夜晚
We never spent the night together.
我们从没共度过夜晚
We didt? No.
没有? 没有
Well, no wonder I don't remember you.
嗯 怪不得我不记得你
Come on, honey, we're leaving.
来吧 亲爱的 我们走
No, no, no, no, no, wait, wait, wait.
不不不不 等一下 等一下
I gotta know...
我得知道
who the hell are you?
你到底是谁
Nice going.
干得真不错
Me? You're putting this on me?
我? 你要把这些归咎于我?
Can I bring you anything else?
你们还要点什么吗?
Yeah, get me a bottle of scotch, a taxi and a smarter kid.
是的 一瓶威士忌 一辆出租车 和一个聪明点的娃
Can I have a chocolate mousse, please.
我要个巧克力幕斯
alan: Oh, come on. I just said I can't believe I'm the biggtt u've ever seen.
哦 拜托 我只是说我不相信这是你见过的最大的
I mean, I'm not even the biggest I've ever seen and I haven't seen that many.
我是说 我甚至不是我见过的最大的 我都没见过多少
I'm sorry, I have to go. Why?
对不起 我得走了 为什么?
I have a headache.
我头痛
I can work with that--i was married for 12 years.
那对我来说没关系 我有过12年婚史
Here's your money. Don't ever call me again.
这是你的钱 不要再打电♥话♥我了
Okay. Second base for free.
还行 免费上二垒
so, are either of you gonna tell me how it went tonight?
你们谁打算告诉我今晚怎样?
Ask your bubbleheaded son.
问你的脑袋上冒泡的儿子
Ask your butt-headed brother.
问你的屁♥股♥长脑袋上的兄弟
You know what? I'm not that interested.
知道吗? 我不是那么有兴趣
I'm going to bed.
我要睡了
Oh, no, stay.
哦 不要 呆在这儿
I so enjoy your company.
我喜欢你陪着
So, how'd it go with alexis?
和亚历克西斯怎样?
Well, uh, I don't want to brag, but, uh, she wouldn't take my money.
嗯 我不是想吹牛 不过她不愿收我的钱
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表