Well,I-I thought maybe we could take it to the next level.
我...我以为我们可以进入下一个阶段
Next level?
下一个阶段?
What's beyond mind-numbing,tedious and boring?
麻木 乏味 无聊的下一个阶段是什么?
I'll tell you what's beyond it.
我告诉你好了
Death.
死亡
No,thank you,I've already been married.
不 谢谢了 我结过婚了
But,alan...
但 艾伦...
I'm sorry,but it's just,it's time we faced the truth.
对不起 但是时候面对现实了
I have no romantic feelings for you anymore.
我对你已经没有感觉了
None?
一点都没?
None at all.
一点都没了
Oh,oh...
哦哦
come on,donna,crying doesn't solve anything.
别这样 唐娜 眼泪解决不了问题
But believe me,it's better to end this now while we're still friends.
但相信我 现在结束我们还是朋友
good-bye,my friend.
再见 我的朋友
Oh,just get out.
噢 走吧
what are you doing?
你干什么?
Nothing.
没什么
Hi.
嗨
You must be alan.
你一定是艾伦
Yes.
没错
Forget it,georgia,it's not gonna happen.
算了 Georgia 没戏了
What's not gonna happen?
什么没戏了?
I thought I could spice up our relationship with a three-way.
我本想来点情趣搞个3P
But I didn't realize you had no romantic feelings for me at all.
但我没意识到 你对我一点感觉都没了
now hang on.
先等等
Um,I-I-I think you may have misinterpreted my remarks.
我...我想你是误解我意思了
Oh,honey,I'm here for you.
亲爱的 有我在呢
now,see,you really need to be more clear about what you meant by taking it to the next level.
你瞧 你说进入下一个阶段的时候 应该说清楚些
See,I-I-I'm fine with this.
你看 这...这我完全乐意
This could help.
这有帮助
Oh,go to hell.
去死吧
so was the friend good-looking?
她朋友漂亮不?
Spectacular.
美得呱呱叫
Wow.
哇
Sounds like you blew what could've been the best night of your life.
貌似你错过了一生最美好的夜晚
The best night?No,no,that...
最美好的夜晚? 不不...
that was the night jake was born.
最美好的夜晚是杰克出生那晚
You have a three-way the night jake was born?
杰克出生那晚你玩3P?
Okay,I blew the best night of my life.
好吧 我错过了一生中最美好的夜晚
Now,don't worry,you'll get another opportunity someday.
别担心 总有时来运转的一天
How do you figure?
你怎么知道?
Well,you may have toawait few decades,
你也许要等上个几十年
but I hear the ratio of gals to geezers in those senior living facilities is two to one.
但我听说老人院里女孩和老头的比例是2:1
And imagine the progress they'll have made in boner pills by that time.
想想到那会儿伟哥要多强劲有多强劲
Are you staring at me?
你在盯着我吗?
'Cause it feels like you're staring at me.
因为我感觉你在盯着我
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表