I like her, she likes me, we get married and settle down?
我喜欢她 她喜欢我 我们结婚 安顿下来
We're both 40 now.
我们俩现在都40
In 20 years, I'm gonna be 60.
20年后 我就快60了
And do you know how old she's gonna be?
你知道她到时候多大吗?
60?
60?
I rest my case.
我陈述完了
that was nice, huh?
不错 哈?
I guess.
我觉得是
My ear's still a little soggy.
我耳朵还是有点儿湿
It's okay.
对不起
So, "deedee.
那么 Deedee
" Is that short for anything?
是什么的简称吗?
Like what?
比如?
I don't know.
我不知道
Dee...dum diddy dum diddy doo?
滴滴当滴滴当滴滴嘟?
No.It's just a nickname.
不是 只是个昵称
Well, what's your real name?
哦 那你的真名是什么?
Sissy, huh?
Sissy 哈?
I guess that means you throw a ball like a girl.
我猜 意思是说 你投球的时候像个女孩儿
I am a girl.
我就是个女孩儿
Right.
没错
Is charlie short for anything?
查理是什么的简称吗?
That's not really shorter, is it?
那也没简多少 不是吗?
Excuse me.
不好意思
Why?Did you fart?
怎么了? 你放屁了吗?
No.You hang up first.
不 你先挂
Okay, on three.
好吧 数三声
You didn't hang up, did you?
你还没挂吧?
Me neither.
我也没挂
Okay, set it up.
好吧 约时间
What?
什么?
The blind date with the old chick.I'm in.
和老女人相亲 算我一个
What?
什么?
alan, let's go!
艾伦 走吧!
Relax.We've got plenty of time.
别紧张 有的是时间
I just don't want to be late.
我不想迟到
I can't believe it.
难以置信
You're nervous about a date.
你竟然为一次约会而紧张
Of course I'm nervous.
当然紧张
What am I going to talk to her about?
我该和她说什么?
I haven't gone out with a 40-year-old woman since high school.
我打高中起就不曾约过40岁女人了
Well, charlie, that's the great thing about seeing someone your own age.
查理 和同龄人约会就妙在这里
There's always something to talk about,
总有说不完的话题
because what you've been through, she's been through.
因为大家都有相同的经历
Oh, I hardly think so.
我一点都不觉得
All right.Point taken.
好吧 怎说怎好
But she's a fascinating woman.
但她是个了不起的女人
She's a municipal court judge.
她是市法♥院♥法官
She teaches law at ucla.
她在洛杉矶加利福尼亚大学教法律
Aw, man, you didn't tell me that!
老兄 你没跟我提过!
Does that make a difference?
会有不同吗?
It makes a big difference.
大为不同!
The smarter the girl, the harder it is to blow smoke up her ass.
越聪明的女人越难骗上♥床♥
You know, I'm already regretting this.
知道吗 我已经开始后悔了
And for good reason.
没错
Let's just call it off.
把她推掉吧
No, no, no.It's too late for that.
不 不 不 太迟了
Just relax and...I don't know...
只管放轻松...
be yourself.
做自己
And, by "yourself," I mean someone else entirely.
"自己"我完全是指另一个人
Anything else?
还有补充吗?
Well, as long we've opened this particular can of worms,
既然话说到这里
you might want to rethink the bowling shirt.
我想你该重新考虑下 你这件保龄球服
Why?
为什么?
Well, as I said, she's a judge and a law professor,
我说了 她是法官兼法学教授
and let's let's be honest, you don't bowl.
咱们面对现实吧 你根本不打保龄球
All right.I'll go change.
好吧 我去换
And, charlie? Yeah?
还有 查理? 怎么?
While you're at it, why don't we go for the big boy pants?
换的时候 不妨考虑把这大裤衩也免了?
Fine.
行了
oh.There they are.
她们来了
Hang on, hang on, hang on.
等等 等等 等等
Which one's mine?
哪个是我的?
The...the one on the right.
右...右边那个
She's 40?
她40岁了?
She has the ears of a 20-year-old.
她有着一对20岁的耳朵
Come on.
来吧
You think she had 'em done?
你觉得她有把耳朵做过吗?
Sorry we're la.
抱歉我们迟到了
Te charlie couldn't decide what to wear.
查理拿不定该穿什么
I think he looks very nice.
我觉得他穿得挺好的
Thank you.
谢谢
Charlie, this is donna.
查理 这是唐娜
Hi.How are you? Hi.And this is my friend, linda.
嗨 你好吗? 嗨 这是我朋友琳达
Nice to meet you. Nice to meet you, too.
幸会 幸会
I've heard a lot about you.
久仰大名
And I've heard a lot about you, too.
彼此彼此
And I gotta say, I am pleasantly surprised.
我不得不承认 你让我大吃一惊
Really?How so?
真的? 怎么说?
Well, alan tells me you're a judge and a professor.
艾伦告诉我你是法官兼教授
And, quite frankly, I wasn't expecting someone so, uh...
坦白说 我没想到会是如此...
so...what, charlie?
说下去 查理
yummy.
好吃
That was wrong, wasn't it?
说错话了 是不是?
Yes, that was wrong.
是啊 说错话了
What I...
我的...
what I meant was, I was expecting you to be...
我的意思是我原以为你会是...
more, you know, dry.
更...就是...干
But you're not.You're actually kind of...
但你不是 你看上去更...
moist.
湿
Oh, good lord.
上帝发发慈悲吧
You know what?You know what?
你知道吗 你知道吗
I-I think I'd like to start over.
我看我还是重新开始好了
Hi.I'm charlie.
你好 我是查理
linda.
琳达
Hi, linda.
嗨 琳达
I got to tell you, I have never met a judge before.
我要告诉你 我从来没见过法官...
You know, voluntarily.
自主地去见(曾被抓去见过)
better?
有进步?
Anything's better than "moist.
能有什么会比"湿"更糟?
so, how do you and donna know each other?
你和唐娜是怎么认识的?
Oh, well, we met in the church choir,
我们在教堂唱诗班认识
then we found out our kids were in the same preschool.
后来发现我们的孩子 在同一个学前班
Next thing you know, we're on the carnival committee together,
接着我们就在嘉年华委员会里...
doing the bake sale...
负责蛋糕销♥售♥
oh, which reminds me, I'm supposed to be snack mom next tuesday--
顺便说句 下周二轮到我做"零食妈妈"
can you switch with me?
我可以和你换班吗?
Oh, yeah, no problem. Oh, thanks.
当然 没问题 谢谢
I got nothing.
我无话可说
Hey, hey, why don't we order some drinks?
我们不如来点喝的?
Just iced tea for me. Oh, me, too.
冰茶就好 我也是
Uh, charlie, you want iced tea?
查理 你要冰茶吗?
Why on earth would I want iced tea?
我怎么可能要冰茶?
Because you don't drink alcohol during the daytime.
因为大白天没人会喝酒
Oh, right.Of course not.
噢 对 当然了
Iced tea, rocks, water back.
冰的茶 冰块 水
Uh, excuse me, miss?
不好意思 小姐?
Yes, can I help...
有什么可以...
charlie?
查理?
Oh, hey, hi.
嘿 嗨 你好!
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表