Gabrielle?
Gabrielle?
Oui?
嗯?
forgive me if I'm out of line, but...
请原谅我的鲁莽 但是...
I...
我...
sense A...
能感到...
loneliness inside you.
你很孤独
Is it so obvious?
有这么明显吗?
I'm right?
我说对了?
Oh, yes, but how could you know?
是的 你怎么发现的?
We're two of a kind.
我们很相似
I myself have tasted the saltiness of lonely tears.
我也曾品尝过那寂寞泪水的苦涩
Oh, pauvre petit.
噢 "可怜的孩子"
We have much to share.
我们有太多东西要分享了
We do indeed.Come on in.
完全没错 进来坐
First his cookies, now his croissant.
先是饼干 然后是面包
Well, in my experience,
根据我的经验
I've found that the more beautiful the woman is, the lonelier she is.
我发现女人越漂亮就会越觉得孤独
Oh, that's very true.
太对了
How do you know so much about women?
你怎么对女人这么了解呢?
What can I say?
怎么说呢?
I have a knack.
有一点天赋
Hey.
嗨
Oh, hello, charlie.
你好 查理
Gee, how embarrassing.
噢 太让人为难了
What are you talking about?
你们在说什么呢?
Oh, dear.This is so difficult.
亲爱的 难以启齿
No, it's not.Go ahead.Tell him, tell him.
不会的 继续 赶快告诉他
Charlie, you are wonderful man,
查理 你是一个非常优秀的男人
but your brother, he really understands me.
但是你的弟弟 他真的很了解我
So, what are you saying?
你到底想说什么?
It's just...
怎么说呢...
I...
我...
I can'T.
我说不出
I can-- she's dumping you for me.Ha-ha.
我来说 他为了我把你甩了 哈哈
This is so awkward.I must go.Please...
我受不了了 我要走了 请...
forgive me.
原谅我
Huh, huh?
哈 哈?
How does it feel?
感觉如何?
I'm stunned.
我已经蒙了
Good, good.What else?
不错 很好 还有呢?
You snaked my girlfriend?
你抢我的女朋友? (snake作动词 表示恩将仇报)
Yes I did.I snaked her.Like a cobra.
是的 我抢了她 像条眼镜蛇
And you did it just to hurt me?
你这么做就是为了伤害我?
Well, not just to hurt you.
也不是为了伤害你
Well, yeah-- just to hurt you.
嗯 没错 就是为了伤害你
I don't know what to say.
我不知道说什么
I'm crushed. That's good.Say that.
我很痛苦 很好 再说一遍
"I'm crushed.
我很痛苦
" My own brother purposefully set out to hurt me.
我的亲兄弟竟会故意伤害我
Oh, no.Oh, no.
噢 不 噢 不
You're not taking this away from me.
休想把我的快♥感♥带走
What about you and charity kirschenbaum?
你忘了你和查瑞迪·科什巴姆的事情?
I was 17, alan.I was a horny idiot.
我那时才十七岁 艾伦 只是一个好色的傻瓜
But you, you're an adult.
但是你 你已经是成年人了
Okay, I see where you're going, and it's not gonna work.
好了 我知道你想说什么 不过对我不起作用
You're not taking this away form me.
休想把我的快♥感♥带走
I really thought our relationship
我一直以为我们的关系不会
had grown beyond this petty crap.
被那种微不足道的事情所影响
I thought I could count on you.
我原以为我可以依靠你
I thoughf you were my friend.
我原以为你是我的朋友
Son of a bitch, he took it away from me.
王八蛋 我没快♥感♥了
Oh, hey, you're here.
嗨 你在这了
Where am I gonna go, alan?
你要我怎么做 艾伦?
You took my girl.
你把我的妞儿抢走了
And-and I feel awful about that.
我知错了
It doesn't matter.
无所谓
It does matter.I made a terrible mistake.
有所谓 我犯了一个可怕的错误
I did the worst thing I could possibly do.
我做了坏得不能再坏的事
I lowered myself to your level.
我搞得和你一个档次了
You know what I mean.
你知道我什么意思
I-I-I love you.You're my brother.
我爱你 你是我的兄弟
I-I wouldn't hurt you for the world.
我无论如何不会伤害你的
Actions speak louder than words, alan.
事实胜于雄辩 艾伦
You're right.Okay.
你说得对
Here's an action.
这就是事实
Ta-dah!
嗒嗒!
You bought me a bag of cookies.
你买♥♥了包饼干给我
Sure, that should make up for stealing gabrielle.
没错 就当作是抢走Gabrielle的补偿
How about three bags?
三包行吗?
And I'm breaking it off with her.You can have her back.
而且我已经和她分手了 你可以把她要回去了
Have her back?
要回来?
What is wrong with you?
你说什么呢?
She's not a lawnmower you borrowed.
她不是被你借走的剪草机
You can't just hose off the blades and give her back.
以为用完冲干净 就可以还回来
But...but I-I...
但是...但是 我...
but nothing.
没什么但是
She dumped me because she likes you better.
她之所以离开我 是因为更喜欢你
So, what are you going to say to her, alan?
那么 你打算怎么对她说呢 艾伦?
"I was just using you to punish charlie for something that happened when we were kids?
因为一些小时候的事情 所以我利用了你来惩罚查理?
" I probably wouldn't use those words.
我应该不会那样措词
You can't ease your conscience about hurting me by hurting her.
为了报复我而去伤害她 你的良心不会好过的
So, you're saying you want me to keep seeing her?
这么说你希望我以后继续和她交往?
I'm saying I want you to do the right thing.
我希望你去做你觉得正确的事情
Then you'll forgive me?
那样你就会原谅我了吗?
Yes.
是的
Then I'll forgive you.
那样我就原谅你
Well...
好吧...
okay.
好的
For you...
为了你...
I'll keep seeing the gorgeous woman.
我会继续和这个大美人来往的
Thank you.
谢谢你
You're welcome.
别客气
Okay, so what's the catch?
行了 你又在玩儿什么把戏?
Catch?
把戏?
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不明白你在说什么
So, are you sure everything's okay with charlie?
这么说 查理什么事都没有了?
Oh, everything's great with charlie; charlie's fine.
查理一切都好极了 他没事儿了
Forget charlie.Come couchez avec moi ce soir.
忘了查理 来吧 "今晚和我上♥床♥吧"
Pardon?
什么?
You know, like the song, "voulez-vouz coucher avec moi ce...
你知道 歌♥里唱的 "今晚和我..."
" sacre bleu.
"共缠绵"
Okay.
好的
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Excuse me?
什么?
Go ahead.
继续
Get it over with.
完成它
I'm, I'm not sure I follow.
我不太明白你的意思
Do what you have to do.
做你要做的
Just...
只是...
hurry.
快点儿
But...
但是...
don't you want to start with some kissing and, you know, foreplay?
你不觉得应该先从接吻开始 你明白的 比如前戏?
No.Thank you.
不用了 谢谢
How about a smile?
给个微笑行吗?
Better?
好点了吧?
Actually, worse.
说实话 不如不笑
Could you...
你能不能...
close your eyes again?
再把眼闭上?
Where are you going?
你要去哪儿?
Uh, I have to brush my teeth.
嗯 我要去刷牙
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表