Thank you for a lovely dinner.
晚餐很棒 谢谢你
You're welcome.
不客气
Good night.
晚安
Wait, wait, wait.
等 等 等
Are you sure you don't want me to tuck you in?
你确定不需要我帮你盖被子?
I don't need to be tucked, charlie.
我不需要别人帮我盖被子 查理
Oh, come on, everybody needs a good tucking once in a while.
别装了 谁都不时需要别人 好好地盖一下的
Well, then go tuck yourself.
好 那你盖自己去吧
I guess I'll have to.
看来只好如此了
I'm not saying no, I'm just saying not now.
我不是拒绝 只是不想太快
I understand.
我明白
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
How about now?
现在呢?
Funny.
很幽默
I wasn't going for a laugh.
我不是说来逗你笑的
Come on, luther.
走吧 Luther
Rose?
罗丝?
Nah, couldn't be.
不 不可能
I'm so backed up I'm literally cockeyed.
"精力过剩"得有点秀逗了
Two and a Half Men. Season5 Episode04
好汉两个半:第5季第4集
hot girl at 12:00.
辣妹 12点方向
Where?
哪里?
Over there.
那里
That would be 9:00.
那应该是9点钟
No, it's 12:00.
不 是12点
Actually, 12:05.
准确来说是12点05
12-ish.
12点左右
You want to straighten him out, or should I?
你来更正他 还是我来?
Go ahead, take a swing.
你来 让他搞清楚
Okay.
好
The reason guys say hot girl at like 12:00 or 3:00
当男人说12点或3点方向有辣妹
is to specify a location using the clock face as kind of a map.
是以手表面作地图来指明方位的
What if you have a digital watch?
那电子表怎么办?
First of all, you're not gonna meet any women if you wear a digital watch.
第一 戴电子表永远别想钓到马子
And second of all, it doesn't matter.
第二 这没影响
The clock face is imaginary.
表面是想象出来的
Then how do you know what time you saw the girl?
那你怎么知道碰见女孩时几点?
***you know what, I'm wrong.
老天爷 这么说吧 我错
There's a hot girl, and it's 12:06.
有个辣妹在那边 现在是12:06
Check.
对时
Hey, he likes girls and he can tell time.
他喜欢女孩 还懂看表
I'm a happy dad.
我老来安慰了
hello, your honor.What's up?
你好 法官大人 有何贵干?
Your honor?
法官大人?
Oh, your uncle's dating a judge.
你叔叔在和一个法官约会
This weekend?
这个周末?
Sure, that sounds great.
当然 听着不错
You mean like an american idol judge?
你是说像美国偶像的评判? (法官和评判同音)
No, a real judge.
不 真的法官(评判)
American idol judges are real, dad.
美国偶像的评判(法官)也是真人 老爸
So what, we'd be staying in adjoining rooms?
那是怎么样 我们住两隔壁?
No, no, no, no, one room is fine.
不不不不 一个房♥子很好
Why is he dating a judge?Is he trying to get out of something?
他为什么要约法官? 他想摆脱什么(麻烦)吗?
No, more like he's trying to get into something.
不 他更希望冲进去
Good one.
这句妙
You understood that?
你听得懂?
Not really.That's how I knew it was good.
不懂 所以一定很好笑
Oh, yeah, that's a very romantic hotel.
当然 这酒店非常浪漫
I've stayed there...
我去过...
never in my life.
零次
Right.Okay, talk to you later.
好 回头再聊
santa barbara.
圣巴巴拉
This weekend.
这个周末
One room.
一间房♥
Oh, now I get it.
现在我懂了
Congratulations.
恭喜
Thank you.
谢谢
Son of a gun, alan.Look.
妈妈咪呀 艾伦 看
What? The blonde.
什么? 那金发美女
Where? 12:08.
哪里? 12:08
She, she looks like rose.
她...她好象罗丝
It couldn't be.She's still in england, right?
不可能 她还在英格兰不是吗?
Last I heard.
我也这么听说的
I got a postcard from her the other day.
那天我还收到她的明信片来着
Really?What did it say?
真的? 说什么了?
Oh, well, let's see...
我想想...
"dear jake, how are you?"I am fine.
"亲爱的杰克 你好吗?我很好
"Hope you're doing well in school.Ha-ha.
希望你学业进步 哈哈"
" I think that's a joke 'cause she knows I struggle with my grades.
我想她是故意开玩笑 因为她知道我正烦学习的事
Let's see, what else?Oh, yeah.
想想 还有什么呢 噢对了
"Say hello from england to everybody.
"代我向大家问好"
" Hello from england.
大家好
Well, there you go.
怎么样
She's in england.
她在英格兰
I guess.
也许吧
So why do I keep thinking I see her?
那为什么我老以为见到她?
Maybe you miss her.
也许你想她了
I don't think so.
怎么会
I mean, I was a little down when she left, which is to be expected,
尽管早有预料 她走时我是有点沮丧
but I've got linda now and I've moved on
但我现在有琳达 我继续前进了
and why the hell am I talking to you about my personal life?
还有我怎么会坐下来 跟你们谈我的私生活的?
Because I'm a good listener?
因为我是个好的倾诉对象?
Because you have no other friends?
因为你没别的朋友?
Ha-ha?
哈哈?
After this we're dropping him off at his mother's, right?
待会我们要送他回他妈那吗?
Yep. Haha.
没错 哈哈
Dear charlie...
亲爱的查理...
greetings from faggy old london.
我在又娘又旧的伦敦向你问好了
Greetings from foggy old london.
我在雾都古城伦敦向你问好了
Hope you're doing well and not working too hard.
希望你一切安好 工作勿过分劳累
Ha-ha.
哈哈
Things are going great for me.
我一切顺利
I love my job and my flat and my new friends.
我很喜欢我的工作和住处 还有新朋友们
Sometimes my life in malibu feels like a crazy dream.
有时感觉在马利布的生活 就像一场疯狂的梦
I hope you can forgive me for all my bizarre behavior
希望你能原谅我过去的古怪行径
and know that I will always remember you fondly.
并记住我会永远铭记你
Your friend, rose.
你的朋友 罗丝
Ps: Give my best to alan.
注: 代我向艾伦问好
I'm sure by now he's found a place of his own.
我相信他已经找到自己的归属
Ha-ha.
哈哈
What you got there?
看什么呢?
It's a letter from rose.
罗丝的来信
Really?
真的?
That come today?
今天来的?
Nah, a few months ago.
不 几个月前的
I just never got around to reading it.
只是从来没想到拿来看看
I noticed you didn't toss it out.
我发现你没把它扔了
What's that supposed to mean?
什么意思?
Charlie, of all the broads who staggered bare-ass through these hallowed halls,
查理 所有光着屁♥股♥在 这空房♥子里走过的女孩子当中
she's the one who really got to you.
她是唯一一个触动过你的
Yeah, she got to me.
是啊 她的确触动我了
She put a sleeping pill in my scotch
她往我威士忌里扔安♥眠♥药♥
and superglued my testicles to my leg.
用超能胶把我鸟蛋和大腿粘在一起
You just can't get past that, can you?
你就是忘不了这个是不是?
Well, it doesn't matter.
也没关系了
I'm in a real relationship now with an incredible woman--
我和一个完美的女人 正发展一段严肃的关系
a judge, a constitutional scholar,
她是一个法官 一个宪法学者
a woman who may one day may be a state senator.
而且有望是未来的州议员
But does she care enough to line her mittens with hair she collects from your shower drain?
但她会心甘情愿带上手套 为你清理那满是毛发的下水道吗?
I don't know yet.We're going slow.
还不知道 我们慢慢来
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表