Tell me about you and Teddy Leopold.
告诉我你和泰迪 利奥波德关系怎样
Oh, I loved Teddy. He was like a father to me.
我喜欢泰迪 他对我就像个父亲一样
Is that so?
是吗?
Yeah, yeah. He took me to Vegas, bought me a hooker.
当然 他带我去拉斯维拉斯 还给我找了个妓♥女♥
Would any of you gentlemen like a date?
绅士们 要约会吗?
Sorry, doll, I'm taken.
美女 抱歉 我有伴了
But I wouldn't mind footing the bill for my two boys here.
但是我不会介意为我两个孩子买♥♥单的
Hi, I'm Amber.
嗨 我是安布尔
I'm Tiffany.
我是蒂芙妮
Thanks, Daddy! Thanks, Daddy!
谢谢 爸爸!
A hooker?
帮你找妓♥女♥?
And gelato.
还有冰淇淋
You got my blessing, Teddy.
我祝福你幸福 泰迪
Shut up and eat your gelato.
闭嘴 吃你的冰淇淋
So you were happy he married your mother?
所以他和你母亲结婚 你很高兴?
Are you kidding? I was thrilled.
你在开玩笑吗? 我激动万分
I-I planned the wedding. And it went great.
我策划了婚庆 而且十分成功
The reception not so much.
除了喜宴不是很好
Why? What happened?
为什么? 发生了些什么?
The groom died.
新郎死了
Remember?
你记得吗?
Do you need to write that down?
你需要把这些记下来吗?
Do you have any idea who might have wanted him dead?
你知不知道或许有谁想他死?
No, no. Everybody loved Teddy.
没有 人人都爱泰迪
And-and he was so good to my mom.
而且他对我妈妈很好
It's a shame she has to bury another husband.
很遗憾她又得埋葬她的丈夫了
Another husband?
又?
Yeah. Um, well, she's, you know, had a bit of bad luck in the dead spouse department.
是的 你知道 她的配偶总是死去
Not that you can have good luck in the dead spouse department.
不是说她从配偶的死亡中得到好处
Can I have some more coffee?
我能再来点咖啡吗?
Who ratted me out? Was it Alan?
谁说的? 是艾伦吗?
Oh, it doesn't matter.
唉 都无关紧要了
Either one of them would throw me under a bus for an Eskimo Pie.
为了一块爱斯基摩派 他们都会把我塞到公车下面
We just like to know about your late husbands.
我们只是想了解关于你已故丈夫们的事
All right. There's not much to tell.
好的 这没什么好说的
Charlie and Alan's father died of food poisoning.
查理和艾伦的爸爸死于食物中毒
Where'd he get the food?
他从哪儿得到的食物?
I was a young bride. I was just learning to cook.
我那时很年轻 正在学习怎么做饭
Nobody told me you don't keep fish in a drawer.
没人告诉我不应该把鱼保存在抽屉里
All right, what about the others?
好的 那其他的丈夫呢?
Well, the usual.
都是平常的死因
Um, couple of heart attacks...
两个死于心脏病
a bathtub electrocution.
有一个在浴缸里电死
Why are you grilling me?
你们为什么拷问我?
I'm not the one who was fighting with him over money.
我可没因为钱和他发生冲突
Who was?
那是谁?
I just don't understand why you won't help me.
我不明白你为什么不帮我
Damn it, Courtney. We've been through this!
该死 考特尼 我们老是这样!
I'm not going to keep bailing you out.
我不会再帮你了
But, Daddy, I... Don't "but Daddy" me!
但是 爸爸 我... 不要再对我说"但是爸爸"
What am I supposed to do? Live on the streets?
那我怎么办? 流落街头?
You're supposed to live within your means!
你应该靠自己生活
I want a lawyer.
我想请个律师
Tall, soy lattey, no foam.
中杯豆浆拿铁 不要泡沫
Grandmommy can't drink this cop swill anymore.
奶奶不能再喝警局的猪食了
Mom, they told us to wait here.
妈妈 他们告诉我们在这等
Well, that's why I'm sending Jake.
我知道 所以我才派杰克去
Think of it as job training, dear.
亲爱的 把这当成职业培训
Hi, Charlie.
嗨 查理
Hey, Charlie. Hi, Charlie.
嘿 查理 嗨 查理
Hi, alan.
嗨 艾伦
Hey, I'm not the one who's got a dead husband
嘿 我可没有刚死了丈夫
with someone else'lipstick on his dipstick.
而且丈夫那儿还粘了别的女人的口红
Has anybody seen Courtney?
你们看见考特尼了吗?
She's talking to her attorney.
她在和她的律师交谈
Why does she need an attorney?
她为什么需要个律师
GC mass spec analysis revealed that the lipstick pigment on the body
通过检测发现尸体上的口红
matches the pstick she was wearing.
和她擦的口红匹配
Wait! Courtney with her own father?
等等! 考特尼和她亲生父亲?
Not according to their DNA.
DNA检测可不是这么说
They're not even related. What?!
他们一点关系都没有 什么?
You're kidding! That's impossible!
你在开玩笑吧? 这不可能的
They're con artists. Grifters. Wanted in half a dozen states.
他们是骗子 在很多州被通缉
His real name is Nathan Krunk and she is Sylvia Fishman.
男的真名是内森朗克 女的真名是西尔维娅?菲什曼
That can't be right.
这不会是真的吧
I was gonna marry her.
我就快和她结婚了
What?! What?!
什么? 什么?
We were gonna surprise you, but I guess that ship has sailed.
我们本来想给你们惊喜的 现在看来她早已经有主了
Well, they've got a long record of marital fraud.
他们进行过多起婚姻诈骗
They pick out marks with more money than brains and then take 'em down the aisle.
他们选择有钱的笨蛋 与之结婚
You're just gonna turn your bacon me? Your own daughter?
那你就打算丢下我 你的亲生女儿?
Don't be such a drama queen!
不要这么戏剧化
You know what? Forget it! I'm out of here.
你知道吗? 算了吧 我要走了
Courtney, don't be like that!
考特尼 别这样
But I don't understand.
但是我不能理解
Teddy didn't need money. He was a very wealthy man.
泰迪不需要钱 他很有钱的
And I practically had to force Courtney to take my $50,000.
实际上是我强求考特尼收下我的5万美金
But-but what about his lifestyle?
但是他的奢侈生活怎么解释呢?
The-the private jet, the trips to Vegas?
私人飞机 维加斯的旅行?
Bad checks, stolen credit cards.
空头支票 或者用偷的信♥用♥卡♥
The only reason he didn't want a prenup was so he could get a clear shot at your money.
他不和你做婚前财产公♥证♥ 是因为他就可以拿走你的钱
But then why would Courtney kill her own partner?
但是为什么考特尼要杀死自己的搭档呢?
She didn't.
她没有
They were going at it hot and heavy and his heart gave out.
他们正要激♥情♥时 他心脏病发作了
Yeah, I can see that happening.
是的 我能想象得到
What threw us off at first was the bruising on the back of his head.
最开始我们被他后脑勺的淤青误导了
But then autopsy revealed that happened roughly 48 hours before time of death.
但是尸检发现 那发生在死亡48小时之前
Would still love to get together. So give me a call.
如果你仍然想在一起 给我电♥话♥
I'm just sitting at home reading a book.
我在家看书
Ow, that hurts!
弄疼我了
Want to switch?
想换个位置吗?
Yeah, let's try banging your head for a while.
对 让你的头被撞撞试试
I don't believe it.
我不能相信
She used me. She scammed me. She took my money.
她利用我 设计我 拿了我的钱
Courtney! What?
考特尼! 怎么?
I'll wait for you.
我会等你的
Got a postcard from the black widow.
黑寡妇给我们寄了张明信片
No kidding.
没开玩笑吧
How's her honeymoon going?
她的蜜月怎么样?
Pretty good, apparently.
很明显过得不错
She's already met a wealthy real estate investor.
她遇到了一个有钱的地♥产♥投资商
I gotta admit: the woman's got spirit.
我必须承认:这个女士还是很执着的
No matter what life throws at her, she always lands on her back.
不要生活中发生了什么 她从来不会认输
What's the matter?
怎么了?
Oh, oh, Jake! Oh, God!
哦哦 杰克! 天呐!
That was a good one, wasn't it?
这个屁还不错 是吧?
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表