Next case.
下一个案子
Case number 1217-08, heidi jones, charged with solicitation.
案件编号♥1217-08 Heidi Jones 罪名为卖♥♥淫拉客
Hey, charlie.
你好 查理
Shh, shh, shh!
嘘!
Thanks for picking me up, alan.
谢谢你来接我 艾伦
Where's your car?
你的车呢?
Good question.
问得好
Oh...charlie...
天...查理...
yeah, we just got my uncle out of jail.
对 我们刚把我叔从监狱里弄出来
It was cool.I saw a real pimp.
酷毙了 我看到了个真正的皮条客
I hope you learned a lesson here.
我希望你吸取教训
I sure did.
当然了
And what was that lesson?
什么教训?
If a woman won't return your calls, get drunk, get arrested,
如果有女人不回你电♥话♥ 喝醉了被捕
then lie through your teeth.
然后满口谎言
That's it?That's what you learned?
就这?你就学到了这些?
Well, also, if your cell mate wants your bologna sandwich, just give it to him.
还有如果你的狱友 要你的香肠三明治 给他
Okay, I'll be your pimp if you'll be my bee-atch.
好 如果你做我的小姐 我就做你的皮条客
Jake!That's enough with the phone.
杰克!电♥话♥讲够了!
Nobody.What were you saying?
没有谁 你说什么?
Oh, hey!
干吗!
I'd have kept the phone and tossed the kid.
是我就留下电♥话♥ 扔小孩出去
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表