Who do you think called me in Dallas?
要不你以为是谁 往达拉斯给我打电♥话♥?
And she's not just my Realtor.
而且她不仅仅是我的经纪人
She's my friend.
她还是我的朋友
Oh,man!
噢 妈妈
I hate you!
我恨你!
You're a pig and you use me!
你是头猪 你利用了我!
She's cute.
她真可爱
Yes,she is.
是啊 真可爱
So,how's it going?
进展如何?
Well,we're trying to make it work.
我们努力尝试过了
Good for you.
那就好
So how's your night?
你的夜晚如何?
You'd be proud of me.
你会为我自豪的
I took the high road.
我避开了
Congratulations.
恭喜你
Didn't matter.
无所谓
It rarely does.
确实
Wait a minute.
等一下
You're telling me that Mom knew you were going to sleep with that woman,
你说妈妈知道 你要和那女人睡觉
and called the husband so that he'd catch her in the act?
还给她丈夫打电♥话♥ 让他抓现行?
Yep.
对
The marriage ends and Mom gets a big commission for selling their house.
他们离婚 妈妈卖♥♥他们房♥子得一笔大佣金
She's an evil genius,Alan.
她是个恶魔天才 艾伦
If she lived in Gotham City, Batman would be toast.
她要是住在高谭市 蝙蝠侠就就有大♥麻♥烦了
Hey,isn't that your new girlfriend?
嘿 那不是你的新女朋友么?
Where?
在哪?
Over there.
那边儿
Walking into the ocean with all her clothes on.
穿着衣服 往海里走呢
Oh,yeah.
噢 是的
She gets a little suicidal after we have sex.
我们做完爱后 她有点想自杀
Yeah,yeah,ha-ha.
是啊 是啊 哈 哈
Well,I'd better go pull her in.
我去帮忙把她拉回来
Ask if she's got a friend.
问问她有朋友没
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表