It's elizabethan.
那是伊丽莎白时代的语言
Well, can we get one in english?
我们能找本英语的吗?
Walk.
快走
How could you have already lost the book?
你怎么又把书丢了?
I didn't do it on purpose! What are you yelling at me for?
我又不是故意的! 你干嘛对我吼?
'Cause it's one of the few pleasures of being your father!
因为这是当你♥爸♥爸为数不多的乐趣之一
Oh, look who's here!
哦 看那 谁回来了!
Thanks a lot.
真谢谢你
What did I do?
我怎么了?
You stranded us at the mall.
你把我们丢在书店
We had to take the bus home.
我们只好坐公车回来
The bus!
公车!
I left the book on the bus. There. Mystery solved.
我把书落在公车上了 好了 神秘事件解决
Go get in the car.
到车里去
Where are we going?
我们去哪?
Where do you think we're going?
你说去哪?
Well, we never did get those pancakes.
嗯 我们还没去买♥♥煎饼呢
We're going back to the bookstore to buy another damn book.
我们回书店 再买♥♥本那个该死的书
And this one's coming out of your allowance.
并且这本从你的零用钱里扣
What allowance?
什么零用钱?
Wait. I'm supposed to be getting an allowance?
等一下 我应该有零用钱的?
Go get your shoes.
去穿鞋?
Did you guys feel that? Move it!
你们感觉到了吗? 快去!
So guess what?
知道吗?
I'm going to transform my life and get the intimacy I dervrve.
我打算改变我的生活 获得我应得的亲密关系
Fantastic.
很好
You work on that while I go back to the mall with taterhead.
你干♥你♥的 我带着土豆脑袋回书店
Not only that, I met the author, and she's amazing.
不止这样 我遇见了这本书的作者 她棒极了
Is this the woman you dumped us for?
就为了那个女人 你把我们丢下了?
Yeah, and you know what she told me?
是的 你知道她告诉我什么吗?
No idea.
不知道
She told me that my fear of being hurt
她告诉我 我那种害怕受伤的心理
keeps me from feeling anything at all.
使我不能真正的去感受
It's like I'm like living in an emotional prison that I built myself.
我就像是住在自己搭建的情感监狱里
How about that? You abandoned us.
那又怎样? 你丢下了我们
I know, but get this: I'm not just a prisoner. I'm the warden.
我知道 但知道吗 我不只是个犯人 我还是看守
We had to take t busus and walk a mile
我们倒了两趟车 然后在交通高峰期
on the pacific coast highway during rush hour.
沿着太平洋海岸高速走一英里
I get it. I understand.
我知道 我明白
But the good news is, I hold the keys to my own freedom.
但好消息是 我拥有开启心灵自♥由♥的钥匙
There's no sidewalk on the pacific coast highway.
太平洋海岸高速上没有人行道
Okay, okay. I hear ya.
好吧 好吧 我听到了
You're angry and resentful.
你很生气 很不满
But what you need to understand is that resentment is the mortar
但是你要知道 不满就像灰泥
that holds the bricks of loneliness together in a wall of alienation and despair.
它把孤独的砖砌成一堵疏远和绝望的墙
Chapter 3: "Knocking down the wall."
第三章 推倒这堵墙
Bite me.
咬我
That's chapter one in my forthcoming book entitled, bite me.
那是我即将面世的书的第一章 咬我
Chapter two is called, "kiss my pale white ass."
第二章叫 "亲亲我苍白的屁♥股♥"
We can't go back to the mall.
我们去不成书店了
Why not?
为什么?
My shoes are missing.
我鞋子不见了
Huh, another mystery solved.
呣 又一个神秘事件解决
Wrong foot, buddy.
穿错了 伙计
Oh, yeah, thanks.
哦 是的 谢谢
Guess I should be reading taming of the shoe.
看起来我应该读 驯鞋记
Get it?
明白?
You might want to start thinking about having him neutered.
你或许应该考虑把他阉了
Mmm, this is delicious.
喔 真好吃
I've never had ethiopian food before.
我以前从没吃过埃塞俄比亚菜
Mmm, I've loved it ever since I lived in ethiopia.
呣 我住在埃塞俄比亚之后就爱上了
When did you live there?
你什么时候住在那儿?
Let's see... it would have to be 1972.
让我想想 应该是1972年
"1972"?
"1972"?
Were you born there?
你在那出生?
Don't be silly.
别傻了
This was right after college. I was in the peace corps.
那时我大学刚毕业 参加了和平军
College.
大学 1972年
Need a pencil?
要笔吗?
N-n-no, no, no, no.
不 不 不 不 不
I was just thinking what I was doing in 1972.
我只是在想我1972年在干嘛?
Oh, tell me.
哦 说说看
Well, I don't have a vivid memory of it,
呃 我没什么印象了
but I'm pretty sure that's the year I graduated to the big boy potty.
但是我很确定那一年我告别了婴儿便壶
So it's quite a year for both of us.
看来1972年 对我俩都意义非凡啊
So are you still using that college degree?
你的大学文凭还在用吗?
'Cause I'm still using the big boy potty.
我还一直都在用我的上厕所指南
You're used to going out with younger women, aren't you?
你一直跟年轻女孩儿约会是吧?
Well, I don't really think about age
我不怎么考虑年龄的
as much as I think about personality and, you know, chemistry.
我觉得性格还有彼此来不来电更重要
And, uh, education, family values...
还有像教育情况 家庭观念什么的...
all right, young and dumb, you got me.
好吧 我承认 我喜欢年轻愚蠢的女孩儿
I'm not judging you, charlie.
查理 我并不是要指责你
You're a man and you know what you want.
你是个成年人 知道自己想要什么
What's wrong with that?
这样很好呀!
Nothing?
没了?
Nothing.
没了
You are fine just the way you are.
你就是你 保持下去就很好
I am?
真的吗?
Of course you are.
当然了
If I called my mother now,
如果我现在给我老妈打电♥话♥
would you tell her that?
你能把那些话再和她说一遍吗?
You don't think she knows?
你觉得她不了解你吗?
As far as she's concerned, the last thing I did right was evacuate her uterus.
在她眼里 我唯一做的好事就是 从她子♥宫♥里爬了出来
Oh, you poor thing. That's awful.
真是可怜
It is, isn't it?
是啊
Every little boy needs to feel loved and nurtured.
每个小男孩都要被爱和关怀的
Otherwise, he grows up with a hole inside him that he can never fill.
否则 等他长大了 内心就会有个永远无法填补的洞
Oh, I have got such a big hole.
我的那个洞一定很大
If my hole could talk.
要是我的洞会说话那就好了
You got a little something right here.
你这儿 粘了点东西
I'll get it.
我来帮你擦
There we go. Thanks.
干净了 多谢
You know what?
知道吗?
I keke Y.
我喜欢你
I like you too, charlie.
我也喜欢你 查理
Try the yemiser kik wat.
尝尝yemiser kik wat
Looks kind of yucky.
看着真恶心
Well, don't look at it. Just taste it.
那就别看它 吃吃看
Oh, come on. Just one bite. For me?
来吧 就一口 为了我?
Okay.
好吧
Hey, it's good.
味道不错啊
I told you.
那当然了
Oh, excuse me. Could I get another napkin?
再给我点餐巾纸好吗?
So, what do they have for dessert?
这里的甜点有什么?
Well, charlie, thank you for a lovely evening.
查理 今晚真开心
You're welcome.
我也是
Can I, uh... kiss you good night?
呃 我们能吻别吗?
Do you usually ask permission?
你通常都事先询问吗?
Well, no.
呃 一般不
Then why are you aing now?
那今天为什么要问呢?
I don't know. I don'T...
我不知道 也许...
want to get in trouble.
不想惹麻烦吧
Okay, I'm in trouble.
看来 我已经有麻烦了
oh, I'm sorry. I thought I heard something.
对不起 我听到有动静
It's okay. Jeremy, this is charlie.
没什么 杰里米 这是查理
Charlie, this is my son jeremy.
查理 这是我儿子杰里米
How are you? Good. How's it going?
你好 你好 晚上过的怎么样?
Good.
很不错
I didn't mean to interrupt. I just, uh, dropped in to fix your computer.
我没想打扰你们 只是路过 顺便修一下电脑
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表