Okay. Why don't we just admit it?
咱们干脆把话挑明了吧?
This isn't about the bowl,and this isn't about the girl.
这和碗无关 这和女人无关
This is about my place in this house.
这只和我在这家中的地位有关
No,no,it is about the bowl,it is about the girl,
不 不 这和碗有关 这和女人有关
and you have no place in this house.
同时你在这家中没有地位
Oh,you really believe that?
你这么觉得的?
What do you want from me,alan?
你想怎么样 艾伦?
I took you in; I took your kid in.
我收留你 又收留你儿子
All I ask is you don't fill up my home with your junk!
我唯一的要求就是你不要 用你的垃圾塞满我家!
It's not junk--
这不是垃圾!
it's an inlaid mosaic dish handcrafted on the island of macao.
这是澳门产的镶花手工碗
Yeah,well...
对 没错...
now it's rubble from the island of macao.
现在它是澳门产的玻璃碎片了
I hope you're happy.
我希望你高兴
Really?
真的?
I don't think you do.
我觉得你不希望
Let me tell you something,charlie.
我告诉你 查理
You said you took me and my kid into your home,but you didn'T.
你说你收留了我和我儿子 其实你错了
You took us into your house.
你只是把我们带进一所空房♥
We made it a home.
我们使它变成了家
Is that so? Yes,that's so.
是这样吗? 是 是这样
Before we got here,this was just a big empty space where you just sat around,
我们来之前 这里空空如也 是个你经常随便坐下...
got drunk and had casual sex with women you don't even care about.
喝个烂醉 和个无名女人 随便发♥生♥关♥系♥的地方
There was no love,no family and no meaning.
这里没有爱 没有家人 没有意义
There's a word for that,alan: Utopia.
有个词(专门形容它)的 艾伦 "乌托邦"!
I heard something break.
我听见什么打碎了
And you're just coming out now?
你等那么久才出来?
I was establishing my alibi.
我正在捏造不在场证据呢
Go pack your stuff. We're leaving.
收拾东西 我们走
But I have an alibi.
可我有不在场证据
You're my son. Where I go,you go.
你是我儿子 我去哪你去哪
I don't remember that in the custody agreement.
我怎么不记得监护协议上有这条?
okay,we're leaving.
好了 我们走了
Say good-bye to your uncle charlie.
跟查理叔叔说再见
Bye,uncle charlie.
再见 查理叔叔
You don't have to go,jake.
你不用走 杰克
See?
看见没?
Get in the car.
上车
But he likes me.
他喜欢我
I'm not bluffing,charlie.
我不是吓你的 查理
if you're not willing to acknowledge me as an equal member of this household,
如果你不承认我是这家中的一员
then I can't live here anymore.
我也没理由待下去了
is that all it'll take to get you to stay?
我承认了你就留下来?
Yes.
是
Buh-bye.
拜拜
so...
这么说...
this is about a bowl.
就为了个碗
No,the bowl is a symbol.
不 碗是个象征
Of what?
象征什么?
How your uncle charlie treats us.
象征着你查理叔叔怎么对我们
He treats me fine. No,he doesn'T.
他对我很好 不 不好
Yeah,he does.
好 很好
Okay,I don't want to talk about this anymore.
好了 我不想再谈这个
How come when I don't want to talk about stuff,we still have to talk about it?
为什么有时我不想谈的东西 却要一直谈?
Just be quiet.
闭嘴吧
So,uh... we going to a hotel?
那么...我们住酒店吗?
We don't need hotels,buddy.
我们不需要酒店 老兄
We're two single guys on the open road,footloose and fancy-free.
我们是俩单身男人 无拘无束 两袖清风
The whole world is at our feet.
四海为家
If you're too cheap for a hotel,I call the back seat.
如果是住不起酒店的话 我先预定后座
Hello?
谁?
Hi,mom.
嗨 妈
Hi,grandma.
嗨 奶奶
It's late.
很晚了
What do you want?
你们什么事?
Charlie and i had a fight.
查理和我吵架了
Jake and I need a place to sleep.
杰克和我想找个地方睡觉
Only 'cause he's too cheap to get A...
主要是因为他穷到连...
we need a place to sleep.
我们想找个地方睡觉
We have nowhere else to go.
我们无处可去了
Oh,wonderful.
噢 "好极了"
Be right there.
等着
Are you sure we can't sleep in the car?
你确定我们不能睡车里?
*****no place in his house.
然后他说 我在这家里没地位
Can you believe it?
你敢相信吗?
My own brother.
我亲生弟弟
He likes me.
他喜欢我
Hey,when I want your opinion,I'll ask for it.
如果我需要你意见 我会问的
And then I said that if he's not willing to acknowledge me as an equal member of the household,then...
然后我说如果 你不承认我是家中一员
I can't live there anymore.
我没理由再留下
So...
这么说...
this is about a bowl?
这是为了一个碗
No.
不
Haven't you been listening?
你没听吗?
Frankly,no.
说实话 没
Don't feel bad--I thought it was about a bowl,too.
别内疚 我也以为是为了个碗
So look,alan.
这样吧 艾伦
I just got back from a long business trip,
我刚出差回来
and your mom and i were about to...catch up.
你妈和我正准备...叙旧
Would you like to sleep in your father's car tonight?
你介意今晚睡爸爸的车里?
Actually,yes.
当然了
Look,look,uh...
好吧 好吧...
we're sorry for barging in.
不好意思打扰了
Jake and I will just bunk in the guest room.
杰克和我住客房♥好了
Come on.
来
You know,I'm really getting tired of this "where I go,you go" stuff.
我真烦死这 "我去哪你去哪"的规定了
Oh,great.
好样的
Now we have to put on clothes for breakfast.
现在我们不得不♥穿♥着衣服吃早餐了
That's the least of our problems.
这只是小事
All our leather gear is in the guest room.
我们所有的皮用具都在客房♥里(--||)
morning.
早
Morning.
早
I couldn't help but notice the guys from goodwill hauling away alan's hide-a-bed.
我注意到那些捡破烂的把艾伦的 折叠床给搬走了
Oh,yeah.
哦 是啊
He doesn't live here anymore.
他不住这了
No kidding.
开玩笑
Alan's gone?
艾伦走了?
Yep.
恩
So you couldn't think for even a second that I might want a hide-a-bed?
所以你就从来没想到过 我也许需要那折叠床?
Sorry.
对不起
You want some flowered towels?
需要花毛巾吗?
Pass.
心领了
So what broke you two love birds up?
两兄弟为啥闹这么僵?
He crossed a line.
他越线了
Must've been a big one.
应该很严重吧
Very big.
非常严重
Was it money?
钱?
Worse.
更严重
A woman?
女人?
Worse.
更严重
What's worse than money and women?
有什么能比钱和女人严重?
He bought an ugly bowl and put it on the front table.
他买♥♥了个破碗放在我前桌上
No.
不会吧
Then,when I told him to get rid of it,
然后我叫他扔了它
he filled it with candy and put it on the coffee table.
他竟然用它装满糖放咖啡桌上
Dear god.
不是人!
What kind of candy?
什么糖?
Butterscotch.
奶油硬糖
I mean,the son of bitch.
我意思是 这狗兔崽子!
Are you making fun of me?
你是在取笑我吗?
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表