You know what I think?
知道我怎么想吗?
I think the only reason you're so obsessed with courtney is because you can't have her.
我认为你对考特尼如此着迷 只是因为你无法得到她
Well, duh.
哦 得了吧
Oh, please tell me you're not calling her.
哦 千万别告诉我你是在打给她
Of course not.
当然不是
Hey, rose, it's charlie.
嘿 罗丝 我是查理
Listen, after you're done with teddy,
听着 等你跟踪完泰迪之后
can you swing by courtney's and let me know what she's doing?
能绕去考特尼家 然后告诉我她在做什么吗?
Okay, the vows.
好了 说到誓词
Now, I understand you've written your own?
嗯 我猜你们已经各自写完了
First I'm hearing about it.
我头一次听说这事
Oh, forgive me, darling, I...
哦 请原谅 亲爱的 我...
I took the liberty of writing both of ours.
我擅自做主写了我们俩的
I come across kind of fruity, don't I?
我的部分有点娘娘腔 不是吗
Well, you're in love with me.
嗯 你爱我
Love makes everyone a little gay.
爱使每个人都有点娘
Terrific.
很好
Please let that be my butterflies. Please, please, please.
拜托 最好是我的蝴蝶 拜托 拜托 拜托
That kid doesn't need butterflies.
那孩子不需要蝴蝶
Hi, courtney, come on in.
嗨 考特尼 请进
No, that's okay. I just need to talk to my father.
不 没事 我只是想和我父亲谈谈
What's up, baby?
什么事 宝贝?
Is courtney here?
考特尼来了?
Hi, courtney.
嗨 考特尼
Hi, charlie.
嗨 查理
Dad, it's kinda private. Can I talk to you outside, please?
爸爸 是私事 我能和你在外面谈吗?
Sure. Excuse me.
当然 失陪一下
Did you happen to see a frozen butterfly truck go by?
你有没有看到一辆装着 冷冻蝴蝶的卡车经过?
Everything okay?
一切都好吧?
No, no, everything is not okay.
不 不 啥都不好
Always good to see you.
见到你很高兴
I just don't under dstan why you won't help me!
我只是不明白你为什么不愿帮我
Damn it, courtney. We've been through this!
该死 考特尼 我们老是这样!
I'm not gonna keep bailing you out.
我不会再总是帮你了
But daddy, I... Don't "but daddy" me!
但是 爸爸 我... 不要再对我说"但是爸爸"
Wow, makes you feel grateful that the three of us get along so well.
哇 真要感谢老天 我们仨处得这么好
Courtney: Well, what am I supposed to do? Li ve on the street?
很好 那我该怎么做? 住在街上?
Teddy: You're supposed to live within your means.
你该靠自己生活
Courtney: Oh, so you're just gonna turn your back on me, your own daughter?
哦 那你就打算丢下我 你的亲生女儿?
Teddy: Oh, don't be such a drama queen!
哦 不要这么戏剧化
Courtney: You know what? Forget it! I'm outta here.
你知道吗? 算了吧 我要走了
Teddy: Courtney, don't be like that.
考特尼 别这样
Okay, the butterflies.
好 说到蝴蝶
Um, now... now, mom, when you kiss teddy,
嗯 嗯... 妈妈 当你亲吻泰迪的时候
they're gonna be released on the deck,
它们会在阳台上解冻
but just so you know, there's a 50-50 chance that seagulls will swoop down and rip them to shreds.
但是你要知道 有一半的可能海鸥会冲下来将它们撕碎
I'm sorry you heard that.
不好意思让你们听到这些
Do you want me to talk to her?
需要我和她谈谈吗?
No, no, leave it alone.
不 不 别管这事
I'll go talk to her.
我去和她谈谈
Would either of you care to explain why he's going to talk to her?
你们谁愿意和我解释下 为什么他要去和她谈谈
No. No.
不 不
What are you doing here?
你来做什么?
I was concerned about you. I thought maybe I could help.
我很关心你 我想我或许可以帮助你
You can't help me.
你帮不了我
Try me.
试试看
I was looking at the wrong window.
哈 原来我盯错窗了
What?
什么?
Nice place.
好地方
So... what's going on?
对了 怎么了?
What do you want me to tell you, charlie?
你想让我告诉你什么 查理?
I lost my job; I'm about to lose my condo;
我丢了工作 我即将失去我的公♥寓♥
and my father won't lift a finger to help me.
我父亲不愿举手之劳帮我一下
How much do you need?
你需要多少?
Forget it. I can't take your money.
别放在心上 我不能拿你的钱
Well, I hadn't actually offered yet.
嗯 我还没说要给呢
But we are gonna be family, and family looks after each other.
但是我们就要成为一家人了 一家人就该相互照应
I need $50, 000.
我需要五万块
How about if I talk to your dad?
不如我和你♥爸♥爸谈谈怎样?
It's no use.
没用的
He's trying to teach me a lesson.
他想给我点教训
And, uh, you know, I just love this place so much.
嗯 你知道 我爱死这房♥子了
I put every dime I had into it.
我把每一分钱都花在这里了
Charlie, what am I gonna do?
查理 我该怎么办?
You're gonna take the money from me.
你该拿我的钱
No, no, it wouldn't be right.
不 不 这不合适
I insist.
我坚持给你
I promise I'll pay you back.
我一定会还你的
I know you will.
我知道你会还的
Thank you... so much.
谢谢你 谢谢你
No, no. No, that'S... that's not why I'm doing this.
不 不 不 我不是为这才这么做的
I know. I know, but I want you.
我知道 我知道 但我想要你
I want you, too, but I don't want to feel like we're doing this because I lent you money.
我也想要你 但是 我不想感觉你这么做是因为我借你钱
Okay, okay. But soon?
好吧 好吧 那么以后?
Definitely soon.
当然 以后
Good night. Good night.
晚安 晚安
Ah, hell, if you're okay with it, I'm okay with it.
去他的 如果你不介意 我也不介意
I promise to honorand cherish you,
我发誓会尊重你 珍惜你
to always be there for you as a trusted friend,
永远不离不弃 作一个可信赖的朋友
devoted husband and selfish lover.
一个忠实的丈夫 一个自私的爱人
Selfless.
无私的
Oh, right, selfless.
哦 对 无私的
Teddy: And even though I am significantly older than you...
即使我比你年长许多...
I feel renewed and replenished every time
我时刻感到重生和充实
I drink the sweet nectar of your youth.
我汲取你年轻的甘露
Pick it up, teddy. No one can see butterflies in the dark.
快点 泰迪 没人能在黑暗中看见蝴蝶
I remember the first time I laid eyes on you
我记得我第一次见到你
at one of the many charity evts to
是在你出席的无数次慈善会中的一次
which you so tirelessly devote yourself.
你总那么不知疲倦的奉献你自己
You were a vision in dolce & gabbana and compassion.
你是男人的梦幻 女人的典范
And that first moment we spoke,
我们第一次谈话
the simple melody of your voice was testimony to
你美妙的声音证明了
how much the world lost when you gave up a very promising singing career...
你放弃了前途似锦的歌♥唱事业 是世界一个巨大的损失
In order to raise your two little boys, not that they ever appreciated it.
你尽心抚养两个孩子 他们却从未为此感激
And the lovemaking.
我们的缠绵
What can I say about the lovemaking?
我要怎么形容我们的缠绵呢?
I can't say this.
我说不出口
If you don't, I will.
如果你不说 我来说
As I explored every inch of your firm, non-surgically enhanced body...
当我一点一点融入你 紧紧的没有动过手术的身体
I finally learned the meaning of the words, "heaven on earth"...
我终于了解了"人间天堂"
And "natural redhead. "
和"天生红发"
In the words of the bard: "Shall I compare thee to the summer's day?
借诗人的词 "我想将你比作夏日"
"Thou art more lovely "and more temperate.
"你却比夏日更可爱也更温暖"
"Rough winds do shake the darling buds of may, "
"狂风吹落了五月可爱的花蕾 "
and summer's lease "hath all too short a date. "
"夏日的美好是这么短暂"
"so long as men can breathe, "our eyes can see.
"只要人类尚存 我们互相凝视"
"So long lives this "and gives life to thee. "
"这诗将永存 让你青春常在"
You may now kiss the bride.
你可以亲吻新娘了
You want me to sweep them up and pop them in the microwave?
要我把它们扫起来扔进微波炉吗?
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表