I booked my honeymoon with you.
我向你定的蜜月旅行
Yes.
是的
Two business-class tickets to Paris.
两张去巴黎的头等舱机票
I need to exchange them for one first-class ticket to Fiji.
我要把那两张改成一张去斐济的头等舱机票
Sure, I'll hold.
好的 我等着
Ladies and gentlemen, this is a crime scene,
女士们 先生们 这儿现在是犯罪现场
so you're just going to have to be patient.
你们需要耐心一点
We'll need statements from each of you before you can leave.
离开这儿之前 每个人都要录口供
Anyway, I-I guess what I'm saying is that there's a lesson to be learned here.
无论如何 我要说的是我们在这儿上了一课
Life is precious and no one really knows how long we've got...
生命是宝贵的 没人知道我们能活多久
...so it's important to be greatful each day.
重要的是每天都要感恩
So if they're not going to cut the cake, can I have some now?
既然他们不能切蛋糕了 我现在可以吃了吗?
Aren't you full?
你还没饱吗?
No.
没有
Take a look at his pants.
检查一下他的裤子
The belt is buckled on an unworn hole.
皮带扣在了一个没有任何磨损的眼上
Someone re-dressed him.
有人给他重新扣上的
Any of you touch the body?
你们有人接触过尸体吗?
Interesting.
注意
We've got some perimortem ecchymosis on the posterior occiput.
我们在他后脑勺上发现一些瘀斑
That means a bruise on the back of the head.
就是说他头的后部有一些淤青
And yet you still couldn't get in medical school.
可你还是没考进医科大学
So much for time of death.
死亡时间只能根据这些判断了
Looks like our boy here had some sexual activity before he bought it.
看起来受害者在死亡之前 有过性活动
Hit the light.
关灯
I'm going to check for semen.
我检查一下有没有精♥子♥
Uh-oh. My God.
天呐
It's like a Jackson Pollock painting.
看起来像杰克逊·波洛克的画 (美国抽象表现主义画家)
The ceiling fan is actually a cute story.
吊扇上面的 有个精彩的故事
Coffee Thanks.
咖啡 谢谢
So, Mr. Harper... Call me Charlie.
哈珀先生 叫我查理就行了
And you are?
你是?
Interested in how you found the body.
我对你怎么发现尸体的很感兴趣
Oh, right to it, huh?
真够直截了当
Okay, well...
好的
what have you heard?
你听到了什么?
That's not how we do this.
这不是问讯的方式
You tell me what happened.
你来告诉我发生了什么
All right.
好的
I went upstairs to use the bathroom and there he was.
我上楼去上厕所的时候发现他的
Oh, no.
哦 不是吧
Teddy.
泰迪
So you're saying you were alone when you found him?
你的意思是你发现他时 你是一个人?
Well, technically aren't we all alone?
实际上 人不都是孤独的吗?
You know, I'm finding that tank top awfully distracting.
知道吗 你那件紧身背心很分散我的注意力
Is that police-issue?
警♥察♥要这样打扮吗?
Mr. Harper, are you aware that making a false statement to the police is a crime?
哈珀先生 你知不知道对警♥察♥做不正当言论是犯罪?
Slap-on-the-wrist crime or pack-my-bags-and-tape-my-butt-shut crime?
那我该手腕上挨一下 还是打包入狱 屁♥股♥被胶带粘上?
Hey, I like it when it's gift-wrapped.
我喜欢缎带包装的
Okay, okay, I wasn't alone.
我不是一个人
I was with Courtney.
我和考特尼在一起
Why'd you lie?
为什么你要撒谎?
Oh, come on. I was trying to nail my stepsister at my mother's wedding.
我想在母亲的婚礼上和新妹妹做♥爱♥
Lying seemed the classyay to go.
撒个谎比较体面
Did you touch the body?
那你接触尸体了吗?
I was all over her body.
她的身体上尽在掌握
Oh, you mean Teddy?
你是在说泰迪?
No, no, no, not after I knew he was there.
哦 不 我发现他在那儿之后就没碰过
Who do you suppose pulled up his pants? Are you thinking
那你觉得是谁把他的裤子穿上的?
whoever pulled 'em up is the one who killed him?
你是说把他裤子穿上的那人就是凶手?
It's crossed our minds.
我们确有这个想法
Oh, gee, I don't want to implicate anybody.
天 我不想把谁牵扯进来
Right now, the only one impliced is you.
现在 你是唯一有关联的人
Talk to my mother.
去和我母亲谈谈
What is that, non-dairy creamer?
这是什么? 奶精?
Just take me to the green mile and be done with it.
把我带到"绿里"然后结案吧 (绿里奇迹:汤姆·汉克斯主演)
That's all we've got.
我们只有这个
Oh, please. This place is crawling with cops.
这个地方到处都是警♥察♥
One of them can't make a Starbucks run?
没有一个愿意去趟星巴克?
Mrs. Harper...
哈珀太太
Mrs. Leopold.
叫我利奥波德太太
Mrs. Leopold.
利奥波德太太
Did you touch your husband's body before the police arrived?
在警♥察♥来之前你接触过尸体吗?
All right, yes,I pulled up his pants up. Why?
是的 我把他裤子给穿上了 为什么?
Because it was embarrassing.
因为那很让人难堪
There was lipstick on his hoo-hoo.
在他的那儿沾有口红
Your lipstick?
你的口红?
Oh, God, no, I'd rather drink your coffee.
不是 相比之下 我更愿意喝你们的咖啡
So he was with another woman?
那就是其他女人的了?
Not necessarily.
不一定
Do you have another theory for where the pstick came from?
他那儿的口红怎么来的 你有其他看法吗?
Have you ruled out clowns?
你们排除小丑了吗?
You should check for really big footprints.
你应该查查有没有大脚印
Okay, he was with another woman.
是的 当然他是和别的女人在一起
I imagine that made you pretty angry.
我想你对此十分生气
I don't get angry. I get even.
我从不生气 我会以牙还牙
I mean,what are you insinuating?
你在旁敲侧击什么?
I'm insinuating that maybe you caught him in the act.
我旁敲侧击你可能捉奸在床
Evie.
埃维
You cheating bastard!
你这个不忠的混♥蛋♥
Evie... I can explain.
埃维... 听我解释
Evie, I can explain. I can explain...
埃维 听我解释 埃维... 听我解释
And Paris for two becomes Fiji for one.
两张去巴黎的机票改成一张去斐济的
We checked your phone records.
我们查了你的电♥话♥记录
Listen, let me tell you something.
听着 让我告诉你
I loved that man and he loved me.
我爱那个男人 他也爱我
In, fact, he loved me so much he didn't even ask for a prenup.
事实上 他十分爱我 他甚至 都没有要求婚前财产公♥证♥
And believe me, he's got money. Big money.
相信我 他很有钱 很多钱
Well, we don't have to look very hard to find a motive for you, do we?
看来我们很轻松就找到你的作案动机了 不是吗?
I'm warning you, coffee tends to shoot through me.
我警告你 咖啡通常对我作用很快
So, if you've got a cavity search planned, you better do it pretty quick.
所以如果你想做一个腔道调查 最好赶快
We don't need to do a cavity search.
我们不需要做
Can I request one?
我能要求你们做一个吗?
What do you know about Teddy Leopold?
关于泰迪 利奥波德 你了解多少?
I know he was hot for me.
在我看来 他很性感
He was always irting.
他总是拈花惹草
This is my mom's boyfriend, Teddy.
这是我妈妈的男朋友 泰迪
Tey, my housekeeper, Berta.
泰迪 我的女管家 贝塔
A pleasure.
很高兴认识你
It could be if you play your cards right.
如果你使对路子 我们会很高兴
You can't blame him.
你不能责怪他
EvelynYou gotta figure that boinking Evelyn
你明白他和伊夫琳在一起
is like riding a bicycle over train tracks.
就像骑着一辆自行车在铁轨上行走
You'll get where you're going
你会到达你要去的地方
but you're gonna feel every bump.
但是 你会感到一次又一次的颠簸
How's the hot chocolate? It's good.
热巧克力好喝吗? 不错
I like the powdered stuff 'cause there's always a little something to chew on when you get to the bottom.
我喜欢粉冲的 因为喝到底时 就会有些可以嚼的东西
Got any donuts? Nope.
有甜甜圈吗? 没有
Nish? Nope.
丹麦酥皮饼? 没有
Pie?
派?
Look, Jake, what I want to know is, were you in your uncle's room at any time today?
听着 杰克 我想知道 你今天去过你伯伯的房♥间吗?
No, I never go in my uncle's room.
没有 我从不去他的房♥间
Because all the skin mags are in my dad's room.
因为所有的成人杂♥志♥都在我爸爸房♥间里
Okay, let me just start out by saying, I know about the illegal left turn ticket.
好 我就开门见山的说吧 我知道违规左转被开了罚单
And I-I've been meaning to take care of it,
我会去交的 但是 你知道
but, you know, business has been a little slow and those bills just keep coming.
我的生意最近不好 账单却一直不停的来
Of course I don't have to tell you that.
当然我不需要告诉你这些
Our law enforcement personnel are woefully underpaid.
执法部门人员薪水超低
Thanyou for the coffee, by the way.
随便说下 谢谢你的咖啡
Cops and truck drivers. You know your coffee. Am I going to jail?
警♥察♥和卡车司机 咖啡不错 我会蹲监狱吗?
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表