She's not stalking you.
她没在跟踪你
And whatever you think you're seeing is in your head.
不管你怎么想 都只是你的幻觉
Yeah.You're probably right.
好吧 可能你是对的
Regardless, last night was less than a triumph.
除此之外 昨晚 不太成功
Why didn't you just take one of your pills?
你为什么不吃片药?
Because somebody else took my last three.
因为 某人吃了我最后的三片
Oh, yeah.
哦 是啊
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you, thank you, thank you.
谢谢 谢谢 谢谢
That's four.
四次了
First one was a two-fer.
第一片"一箭双雕"
What kind of dog?
哪种狗?
I don't know!It was a dog!
我不知道!就是条狗!
Four legs and a tail.
四条腿一条尾巴
Can we please get back to my problem?
能回到我的问题吗?
Not a dog person.
不喜欢狗
So, you believe you're seeing people who aren't there.
那么 你觉得你看到了不该在的人
No, no, no, no, no.
不 不 不
They're there, but they're not who they are.
她们在那 但不是她们本来的样子
Well, then who are they?
好吧 那她们是谁?
I don't know who they are, but they all look like rose.
我不知道是谁 但看上去都像罗丝
Your stalker.
跟踪你的人
Well, that's kind of harsh.
听着有点儿刺耳
You told me she broke into your home, disrobed,
你曾告诉我 她闯进你的家 脱♥光♥衣服
and handcuffed herself to your refrigerator.
把自己铐在你的冰箱上
Well, just the one time.
就一次
So why do I keep seeing her everywhere I go?
那么 为什么我走到哪都一直见到她?
Well, gee, charlie, if I tell you that now,
好吧 查理 如果我现在告诉你原因
what'll we do for the rest of the hour?
剩下的时间干什么?
I'm joshing.
我开玩笑的
Why don't we talk about your current relationship?
我们为什么不谈谈你现阶段的恋情呢?
Linda?
琳达?
Well, let's see.
我想想
She's a municipal court judge.
她是地方法♥院♥法官
Very impressive.
了不起
Thank you.
谢谢
I meant for her, charlie.
我是说她 查理
It's hardly your accomplishment, now, is it?
现在 你还没成功 不是吗?
Well, yeah, in a way.I've never done a judge before.
也许吧 我从来没跟法官做过
Well, from what you told me, you still haven'T.
从你所说的话看来 到现在也没有呀
Touch?
一击命中啊
It pays to listen.
细心聆听总是有好处的
So how old is linda?
那么琳达多大年纪?
She's about my age.
跟我差不多
This the first time you've been with a woman that old?
你是第一次跟这么老的女人交往吧?
Oh, no.Not at all.
哦 不 绝对不是
So you've had age-appropriate relationships before?
你以前也跟年龄相仿的女人交往过?
Relationships?
交往?
No, no.Are you crazy?
没 你疯的吗?
Am I crazy?
我疯了?
Pot-kettle, charlie.
你有资格说我吗 查理 (意指两人一样疯)
Okay, look, I didn't come to therapy to talk this to death.
好吧 我来进行心理治疗 不是来进行死亡对话的
I've seen rose three times, and it's ruining my sex life with linda.
我看到罗丝三次 这毁了我跟琳达的性生活
Can you help me, or do I have to learn to shoot pool with a rope?
你能帮我吗 还是我得学会用一根绳子来打桌球?
Well, thank you for that disturbing image.
多谢你描绘了这么恶心的画面
Best I can tell, charlie, for the first time in your life,
要我说 查理 这是你第一次
you are involved in an adult relationship.
跟一个成年人在交往
It's challenging.
难度很大吧
Maybe even a little intimidating.
甚至让你感到胆怯
And the fact that you're fantasizing about a woman in england
你一直幻想见到一个在英国的女人
who idolized you beyond all rational measure?
而这个女人对你的崇拜绝对是 超出理性范围的
Well, that tells me that you're afraid to grow up.
这一切只说明你害怕长大
We call that the peter pan syndrome.
我们称之为彼得潘症状
That's pretty good.
很有道理啊
So what can we do?
那要怎么办?
You know, peter-wise?
你知道 如果是彼得这样?
If you're committed to personal growth,
如果你能下决心长大
you'll walk through your fear and embrace the challenges
你就能克服恐惧 并面对
of a really meaningful relationship with an adult woman.
跟一个成年女性♥交♥往带来的挑战
And your only other choice is to live the emotionally stunted life
否则你就得继续过着 感情麻木的生活
you've been living over and over,
跟你以前一模一样
never growing and never changing.
没有改变没有成长
Good afternoon.
下午好
Welcome aboard british airways flight 471 nonstop to london's heathrow airport.
欢迎登上直飞希斯罗机场的英航471航♥班♥
Charlie?
查理?
Surprise.
大惊喜
What are you doing here?
你在这干嘛?
I'm not sure.I just needed to see you.
不知道 我就想见你
I needed to talk to you.
我必须跟你谈谈
I can come back if now is not a good time.
如果现在不方便我可以稍后再来
No, no.It's okay.
不不 现在可以
I know you've probably moved on.
你可能已经看开了
I thought I had, too.
我以为我也那么做了
But, everywhere I look, I keep seeing your face,
但我到哪都能看到你的脸
so I started thinking maybe...
所以我开始想也许...
I don't know what I'm thinking.Are you...are you busy?
我不知道自己在想什么 你在忙吗?
Can I take you out for a cold beer or something?
能一起去喝个冰啤酒之类的不?
Actually, on this side of the pond, we drink our beer warm.
实际上 在这我们喝热啤酒
You can still catch a buzz, right?
但人们还是可以小醉一把 是吗?
Oh, yeah.
当然
Then warm's fine.
那热啤酒也行
Okay.
好
Well, I'll just get my purse.
我拿下手袋
Great.
好
So I'm not screwing up any plans of yours?
我没打乱你的什么计划吧?
Oh, no.
哦 没有
This fits perfectly into my plans.
跟我的计划不谋而合呢
oh, linda.Hi.
琳达 你好
Hi, alan.I'M...
你好 艾伦 我
I'm sorry to show up unannounced,
抱歉没打招呼就跑过来了
but charlie hasn't been answering his cell phone,
但查理一直不接他的手♥机♥
and I wanted to make sure he's okay.
我想看看他是不是没事
Oh, charlie's fine.
查理很好啊
We have a pharmacy that delivers.
我们找到家送货上门的药店
What?
什么?
Nothing.Come on in.
没什么 进来吧
Thanks.
谢谢
He should be getting up sometime soon anyway.
反正他应该很快就起床了
So, how are things with you and donna?
你跟唐娜最近怎么样?
Good.Good.
很好
Uh, I'll go get charlie.
我去叫查理
Hey, dad, girls' volleyball!Lotta bouncing boobs!
爸爸 女生打排球 胸涌澎湃啊!
Not now.
现在不行
You told me to tell you when they started.
你让我她们开始的时候叫你的吗
No, I didn't! Yes, you did!
我没有! 你有啊!
Shut up!
闭嘴!
Oh, hey. Hello.
噢 你好 你好
You must be jake.
你一定就是杰克
Yeah.Who are you?
对 你是谁?
Linda.I'm a friend of your uncle charlie'S.
琳达 我是你查理叔叔的朋友
Are you the judge?
你就是那个法官吗?
Do you play volleyball?
你打排球吗?
No.Do you?
不打 你呢?
Nah.I just like to watch them jump up and down.
不 我就喜欢看她们上蹿下跳的
Okay!Hi-ho!Go away.
好了!闪边去!
I thought charlie was asleep, but he's not in his room.
我以为查理在睡觉 但他不在房♥间里
Berta, have you seen charlie?
贝塔 你见过查理吗?
He's not in his bed? No.
不在床上? 不在
Passed out on the bathroom floor? No.
在浴室地板上晕过去了? 没有
Rubbing oil on the volleyball girls?
在给排球女将们抹油?
剧集 | 好汉两个半(2003) | 导航列表