剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
我不许女人这么跟我说话
I do not allow women to speak to me this way.
当你进入那台时光机时
Well, when you get in that time machine,
一定要去过去
make sure you go backwards.
未来对你来说只会更糟
Won't get any better for you in the future
因为女性是受重视的
where women are concerned.
你怎么对我这么了解
And how do you know so much about me?
谁都知道你是谁
Everyone knows who you are.
你是开膛手杰克
You're Jack the Ripper.
你很有名
You're famous.
我很有名吗
I'm famous?
全世界最有名的杀手
Most famous killer in the world.
你不知道吗
You didn't know?
你应该学会怎么谷歌♥你自己了吧
Figured you would have learned how to Google yourself by now.
再多说点
Tell me more.
那边有台笔记本电脑
There's a laptop over there.
我可以教你
I can show you.
一旦确认了简的安全
Once I've secured Jane's safety,
我得直接把约翰带到时光机
I will need to take John directly to the time machine.
我能问个问题吗
Can I ask a question?
为什么你就不能回到过去
Why can't you simply go back in time
逆转这一系列的事件呢
and reverse this entire series of events?
你就不能回到开膛手乘坐你时光机逃走之前的
Can't you go back to the moment just before the Ripper escapes
那一刻然后阻止他吗
in your time machine and stop him?
不能轻易打乱时间的构造
One must be careful not to disrupt the very fabric of time.
我猜想
It is my theory...
每一次我们穿梭到过去或者未来
every time we travel to the past or future,
你就会扎破时间的构造
you prick the fabric of time.
如果你频繁去往某一时间段
If you go too close to any one time repeatedly...
会在时间上扎出一个洞
It can cause a hole in time.
然后会怎么样
What happens then?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
熔化 内爆 灭亡
We melt, implode, cease to exist.
我觉得不要知道最好
I prefer not to find out.
所以时间旅行才这么危险
But that is why time travel is dangerous.
落在坏人手里的话 可能
In the wrong hands, it could,
老实说 毁掉世界
quite frankly, destroy the world.
好吧
Okay, then.
最好还是你在中午和他在公园见面
We're better off with you meeting him in the park at noon.
你和我的人去桥那里 我会杀他个措手不及
You'll go to the bridge where my men and I will surprise him.
他明确说我必须独自前往
Well, he specifically said to come alone.
他不会知道我们的存在
He'll have no idea we're there.
我们会抓住他 这不是你所希望的吗
We'll grab him. Isn't that what you want?
我想简·沃克能安全归来
I want the safe return of Jane Walker.
这是我的首要目标
That is my first priority.
能鱼和熊掌兼得吗
Can't we do both?
我认识约翰·斯蒂文森很多年了
I have known John Stevenson for years.
他精明狡猾
He is shrewd and cunning.
打败他不容易
He is not easily foiled.
他或许是开膛手杰克 但他仍然来自1♥8♥9♥3年
He may be Jack the Ripper, but he's still from 1♥8♥9♥3.
他的小刀跟我的9毫米口径格洛克手♥枪♥没法比
His little knives won't come close to my 9 millimeter Glock.
这个时代的所有人都携带武器吗
Does everyone in this era carry a firearm?
差不多是这样
Pretty much.
让道格陪你去
Let Doug come with you.
太危险了
It's too dangerous.
卷入的人越多 改变时间的风险就越大
The more people I involve, the more I risk altering time.
无从得知我现在已经造成了怎样的损害
There's no telling the damage I've caused thus far.
我必须自己去 就这么定了
I must do this alone. That is final.
好吧 你一个人去
Very well. You will go alone.
"五个妓♥女♥被杀
"Five prostitutes were killed.
凶手天生厌恶女性
The murders were misogynistic in nature,
暗示他对女人的仇恨"
suggesting a hatred for women."
不 这太离谱了
No. That is simply inaccurate.
我杀妓♥女♥是因为有利的环境
I mean, I killed prostitutes because of the opportunity.
她们在小巷出没 这让我杀人很容易
They troll alleyways. They make it easy.
我还用同样手法杀了乞丐和街头顽童
I also killed vagrants and street urchins in equal measure.
这上面说我的身份从未被确认
It says here I was never identified.
我连名字都没有吗
I don't even get credit for it?
我没说你是以无名杀手而出名的吗
Did I not mention you're famous for being an anonymous killer?
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
没人知道我的名字
No one knows my name?
威尔斯很有名
Wells is famous.
他的作品永垂不朽 令人称赞
He accomplished something that endured, something good.
别搞笑了 我是个获奖无数的外科医生
Don't be ridiculous. I'm a decorated surgeon,
在全伦敦都享有声望
highly regarded all over London.
不 你是开膛手杰克
No, you're Jack the Ripper,
一个没有人性的无脸之人
a faceless dark cloud on humanity.
想知道我为什么杀人吗
You want to know why I kill?
因为唯一比拯救生命
Because the only thing more fulfilling
还令人满足的就是夺走生命了
than saving a life is taking one.
那瞬间的感觉 随之而来的情感释放
The instant sensation, the release it brings --
让我饥渴难耐
that slakes my thirst.
你从那个入口进去
You're gonna go right through that entrance,
沿着路走 不会看不到桥的
follow the path, you can't miss the bridge.
好的 我出发了
Very well. I'll be off.
你不会给他钥匙 对吗
You're not gonna give him the key, are you?
没这个打算
That's not my intention.
等约翰发现自己被耍了怎么办
And when John realizes he's being played?
我只关心安全救回沃克女士
All I care about is the safe return of Ms. Walker.
好吧
All right.
我们在这等你
We'll be here, waiting.
社会每前进一步
For every step society takes forward,
我们就倒♥退♥两步
we take two steps back.
我们发明新的科技
We invent new technologies
只是为了当做武器来互相攻击
only to use them as weapons against one another.
我们为平等斗争
We strive for equality
末日将至 别相信谎言
却比从前更分♥裂♥
yet we're more divided than ever.
看看周围
Look around you.
多少国家处于战火之中
Nations are at war.
暴♥力♥无处不在
Violence runs rampant.
我们在这个星球上的时日不多了
Our days on this planet are numbered.
为自己做好准备吧 末日将至
Prepare yourself. The end is near.
核武器大战一触即发
We are on the verge of all-out nuclear war.
天啊
My word.
你奶奶早上给你打扮的吗
Did your grandmother dress you this morning?
好啊 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
我们可不是朋友
We are anything but friends.
拜托 明明是的
Oh, come on. That's not true.
我们的交情可长了
We have a long history together.
在未来待了几天改变不了这事实
A few days in the future can't change that.
简呢
Where's Jane?
钥匙呢
Where's the key?
简安全了 我就给你钥匙
When Jane is safe, I'll give you the key.
又来了
There you go again,
装作你有优势一样跟我谈判
trying to negotiate as if you had the upper hand.
这个世界很糟 对吗
It's bloody awful, isn't it, this world?
每个人对一切都愤愤不平
Everybody's so loud and angry about everything.
吵吵嚷嚷 推推搡搡
Yelling, pushing, shoving --
去喝下午茶简直跟上战场一样
I mean, it's a battlefield to get an afternoon tea.
够了 约翰
Enough, John.
我带来了钥匙 简在哪儿
I have the key. Where is Jane?
你真想带我回1♥8♥9♥3年吗
Do you really want to take me back to 1♥8♥9♥3?
你必须为你犯下的罪行付出代价
You must pay for your crimes.
给你上节简单历史课 HG
Well, a quick history lesson for you, H.G. --
我从没被抓住过
I'm never caught.
你可以查查 实际上你可以去谷歌♥
You can look it up. You can Google it, in fact.
所以这次权利斗争不会给你带来任何好处
So, this little power struggle will not yield you anything.
我从没回过伦敦
I never return to London.
或许是因为你死了
Well, maybe it's because you die.
死在你胆小鬼的手下吗
By your cowardly hands?
还是算了吧
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表