剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
It's burning some.
有点烧灼感
It's just the restriction enzymes
这是限制性内切酶
as they enter the bloodstream.
流入血液会产生的正常反应
That's what's modifying your genetic code.
这些东西会增强你的基因构成
The pain will subside.
疼痛感会慢慢消失的
You guys sit tight.
你们俩先坐好
How's Wells?
威尔斯怎么样?
He's fine. He bumped his head.
他没事 撞到头了而已
And where's John?
约翰在哪儿?
Vanessa has him locked up.
瓦内萨把他锁起来了
Not exactly sure where, but he's in the house.
我还不确定具体在哪儿 不过就在她家里
I could have told you all of this over the phone.
这些我其实可以在电♥话♥里跟你说的
So why did you summon me?
你为什么要叫我来这儿呢?
Because we need to move right away.
因为我们得马上行动了
You mean today?
今天吗?
Everything we want is under one roof --
我们想要的所有东西现在都在一个屋檐下
Wells, John, and the time machine.
威尔斯 约翰 还有时光机
We can get everything all at once.
我们可以一次性得到所有啊
Yes, but... Okay, wait, I'm sorry.
是的 但是... 等下 抱歉
Is this putting a wrinkle in your schedule?
是打乱了你本来的计划吗?
John knows me.
约翰已经知道我的存在了
Vanessa and Wells know about Project Utopia.
瓦内萨和威尔斯现在也知道了乌托邦项目
It's only a matter of time before they all start talking.
他们早晚会开始交流这些信息的
So you need to stop dragging your feet.
你不能再拖后腿了
We're ready.
我们已经准备好了
Okay.
好吧
Today's the day.
就是今天了
What do I have to do?
我需要做什么?
Did John tell you anything?
约翰有告诉你什么吗?
Very little. He claims to know more,
很少 他声称他知道的更多
but refuses to say unless we free him.
但要让我们放了他 他才会招供
He may be telling the truth, I don't know.
他说的可能是真的 我也不确定
I'm gonna bring this to my team,
我把这个东西拿到团队那边去
see if my scientists can make heads or tails of it.
看看我的科学家们能不能找出点头绪
I'm not sure that's wise.
我不确定你这样做是否明智
Well, I'm willing to take the risk.
我愿意冒这个险
We need answers more than
比起宽恕我父亲
I need to spare my father's name.
我们现在更需要的是答案啊
Your father didn't just steal the research, Vanessa.
你的父亲不止偷了这份研究 瓦内萨
He killed for it.
他还为此杀了人
Your father murdered Robert Holland
你的父亲 为了得到这份研究成果
in order to obtain it.
杀害了罗伯特·霍兰德
My father did what?
我父亲做了什么?
When Jane and I went to your parents' home in 1980...
我和简去到1980年的你家时...
we saw your father kill Robert Holland.
我们亲眼看到你父亲杀了罗伯特·霍兰德
Your father didn't have the money to pay Robert
你父亲手头没有足够的钱
what he wanted for the stolen research
支付罗伯特偷来的这份研究文件
and there was a fight.
于是他们就打了起来
He killed him and covered it up.
他杀了他并且掩盖了这段事实
And saved his company.
这样他才保住了他的公♥司♥
And I know we should have told you sooner, but you
我知道我们早就应该告诉你 但是
you held your father in such high regard,
你那么尊重你的父亲
and I didn't want to destroy him in your eyes.
我不想毁了他在你眼中的形象
I'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
This is why it's imperative we find who created Project Utopia.
所以找到谁创立了乌托邦项目现在无比紧急
So sorry to interrupt,
抱歉打断你们
but I was looking through all the patients' names
我查了这份测试文件上所有病人的名字
on the test files, and it turns out they're all deceased.
他们都过世了
But then I found a woman's signature,
不过后来我找到了一个女人的签名
a nurse who worked on the project, Phyllis Johnson.
有一位曾为这个项目工作过的护士 叫菲利斯·约翰森
She's still alive? Yes.
她还活着吗? 是的
She's retired, 68, lives in Harrison, New York,
今年68岁 已经退休了 住在纽约的哈里森
just about an hour from here.
从这儿过去只需要一个小时
I think I know someone I can ask about the files,
我想我知道要拿这些文件去问谁了
someone not connected to my company.
有一个和我的公♥司♥毫无关系的人
Jane and I will speak to Miss Johnson.
我和简去找约翰森小姐谈谈
We will get to the bottom of this.
我们肯定能够查明事实真♥相♥的
Thank you.
谢谢你
This is it.
就是这儿了
It's rather eerie, wouldn't you say?
看上去挺诡异的 你觉得呢?
At least they don't have to decorate for Halloween.
这样就不用为了万圣节再特意装饰了
Ah, yes, All Hallows' Eve.
对呀 万圣节前夜的庆祝
Do people still bob for apples?
人们现在还会敲苹果吗?
Not if we can help it.
能忍♥得住的话就不敲呗
Can I help you?
有什么事吗?
Hello, uh, I'm Jane Walker, and this is George Wells.
你好 我是简·沃克 这位是乔治·威尔斯
We're here to see Ms. Johnson.
我们是来见约翰森女士的
Hi, I'm Sam. I wasn't aware she was expecting guests.
嗨 我是萨姆 我好像不记得她今天还有客人的
She's not. We just have a few questions for Miss Johnson
她确实没有 只是关于她几年前所做的研究项目
regarding work she did on a research project
我们有几个问题
a few years ago.
想请教一下她
It's for academia's sake.
是一些学术上的问题
I see. Oh, she loves to talk,
明白了 她倒是很乐意说
but I'm not sure she'll be much help.
但是我不确定她能帮上你们多少忙了
Advanced dementia.
得了老年痴呆
Some days you can't reach her at all.
有些时候她根本都不让你接近的
We'd still love to try.
我们仍然愿意试一试
Okay.
好吧
So, she doesn't get too many visitors,
很少有人来看她的
and, like I said before, she gets confused very easily,
我刚刚也说了 她很容易犯糊涂
so don't overwhelm her with too many questions.
所以不要问她太多问题
She gets agitated. It's the meds.
她会焦虑的 这个病就是这样
It's the only way to keep her from wandering off.
这是唯一能防止她跑出去走丢的方法
Ms. Johnson.
约翰森女士
You have visitors.
有人要见您
Hello.
你们好
Hello, Ms. Johnson.
你好 约翰森小姐
I'll be in the next room.
我就在隔壁等你们
Hello?
你好?
Dr. Monroe, it's Sam.
门罗医生 我是萨姆
Ms. Johnson just received two guests...
有两个人来拜访约翰森女士…
a woman named Jane and a man named George.
女的叫简 男的叫乔治
Sam, I'm gonna need you to do something for me.
萨姆 需要你帮我做点事
Anything, Dr. Monroe.
悉听尊便 门罗医生
I worked on many research projects
我跟着很多物理学家
for many different physicians.
做过很多的研究项目
Miss Johnson, would you mind taking a look at this document?
约翰森小姐 您介意看一眼这份文件吗?
Is that your signature there?
上面是你的签名吗?
Yes. It's my signature.
是的 是我的签名
Do you remember
你还记得
working on this particular research project?
你为这个特殊的项目工作的事儿吗?
I'm retired now.
我已经退休了
Yes, we... we realize that.
是的 我们知道
Did you work on a project called Utopia?
你有在这个叫乌托邦的项目里工作过吗?
H.G. Wells.
H.G.威尔斯
You know me?
您认识我?
H.G. Wells.
H.G.威尔斯
I've read every one of his books.
我读过他的每一本书
Wells wrote of Utopia in "The Time Machine."
威尔斯在《时光机》里写到过乌托邦
But my favorite book is this one...
不过我最喜欢的是这本...
"The Island of Doctor Moreau."
《门罗医生的小岛》
Why is that your favorite book, Ms. Johnson?
您为什么最喜欢这一本呢 约翰森女士?
Because it's about me.
因为这本书是关于我的
How is it about you?
怎么就是关于您的了呢?
The dangers of science.
科学的危险性
You're talking about your research.
您是在说您的研究吗
Do you remember which doctor you worked for?
您还记得您曾为哪位医生工作吗?
I can't say.
我不能说
Ms. Johnson, are you okay?
约翰森女士 您没事吧?
Yes, thank you.
没事 谢谢你
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表