剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
Mm. One doubts.
我对此持怀疑态度
One shouldn't.
你不该怀疑
So predictable.
你也太明显了
Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh.
嘘
Save your breath.
省省吧你
Please.
求你了
You tried to sedate me
你还想给我打镇静剂
and take my blood without my permission.
然后不经我同意就拿走我的血
I thought you were smarter than that.
我还以为你没这么没脑子呢
What will you do?
你准备怎么对我?
Oh, don't you worry about that.
这你就不必操心了
Just go to sleep.
睡吧
When I wake...
等我醒过来
Darling, you won't be waking up.
亲爱的 你不会再醒过来了
Vanessa's upstairs.
瓦内萨在楼上
Oh, yes.
好的
Thank you for helping me today.
谢谢你今天的帮助
I know how difficult it was for you.
我知道让你迈出这一步很困难
Jane, I never meant for you
简 我从来没想过
to be surrounded by so much danger.
要把你牵扯到这么多危险的事件中来
I know.
我知道
And I know I said I didn't want to be
我是说过我不想
a part of all of this, but...
再和这些事有任何牵连了
I can't help but think
但是我总是忍♥不住在思考
that maybe I was wrong for walking away.
或许我离开是个错误的决定
Maybe I'm supposed to be here.
或许我就注定要待在这里
Surrounded by death and destruction?
面对这些死亡和毁灭吗?
To help you stop all this death and destruction.
是要帮你阻止这些死亡与毁灭
It's a question of destiny.
这就要交给命运来决定了
There's only one real way we'll know
只有一种方法
my purpose in all of this...
能了解到我的真正目的
and that's to stay.
那就是待在这里
And when it's all over?
当一切结束之后呢?
You'll leave,
你会离开
and it'll break my heart...
我会心碎
...but I'll pick up the pieces and move on...
但我会自己把心缝补好 然后继续生活
and so will you.
你合适
Whether we want to or not?
不论我们是否想要这样的结局吗?
Yes, whether we want to or not.
是的 不论我们是否想要
Hello?
喂?
Good evening.
晚上好啊
John?
约翰?
Oh, if it isn't Romeo himself,
这不是我们的罗密欧嘛
back together again with his Juliet -- how romantic.
终于又能跟朱丽叶在一起了 多浪漫啊
Is Brooke with you?
布鲁克和你在一起吗?
In a sense.
可以这样说吧
I don't think you have to worry about Project Utopia anymore.
你不必再担心乌托邦计划了
You killed her?
你杀了她?
And you're next, H.G.
你就是下一个 H.G
One last chat, you and me, old friend.
你和我 老朋友之间最后再聊一次吧
I'm coming for you,
我要来找你了
and soon, this will all be over.
很快 这一切就都会结束了
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表