剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
Now, I tried to read your books,
我现在也在试着读你的书呢
but they're quite dense and, frankly, rather boring --
但是写得太蠢了 恕我直言 也挺无聊的
Just a bit of constructive criticism.
不过倒是有点建设性批评主义在里面
He's at the movies.
他在看电影
I mean ...I mean, seriously,
讲真
ah, where else did you come up
你是从哪里想到
with the idea for an invisible man?
隐形人这种故事的灵感的?
It's just the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen.
这真是我见过最荒诞的故事了
Oh!Seriously?
哥们你是来看电影的吗?
Terribly sorry.
非常抱歉
Are you satisfied now, you fools?!
你们现在满意了吗 蠢货?!
Cheerio, poppet.
回见咯 乖孩子
I'm looking it up.
我来追踪他的信♥号♥♥
I'm coming with you.
我和你一起去
No, you're... No arguing.
不,你... 别再跟我争了
I have to try and talk to him.
我必须要尝试跟他谈一下
And he won't listen to you, Jane. The man is mad.
他不会听你说的 简 他已经疯了
But I can get through to him. I have before.
我会说动他的 以前我也成功过
I have to try.
我必须要试一下
Here it is --
找到了
There's an H.G. Wells marathon
加布里埃尔电影院目前正在放映
playing at the Gabrielle Cinema.
H.G.威尔斯作品巡演
"The Invisible Man" Is playing. That's where John is.
《隐形人》正在播映中 约翰就在那里
Let's go.
我们走吧
All right. Go now.
好了 现在可以走了
If you raise a finger against me, you're a dead man.
你们要是有人敢对我抬一根手指 我就杀了你们
I'm strong, and I'll strangle you.
我很强大的 我会把你们勒死
Understand?
懂了吗?
Wait for me downstairs.
在楼下等我吧
Sir, you can't be back there.
先生 你不能进入这里的
Sir, did you hear me?
先生 你听到我说什么了吗?
Sir.
先生
Hello, there.
你好
Hey. Uh, can I help you?
有什么需要帮助的吗?
Yes. I just curious to know how film projection worked.
是的 我很好奇电影是怎么放映出来的
This isn't a film school.
这里可不是电影学校
You're not allowed up here.
你是不允许进入这里的
Right.
没错
Don't! Don't!
不要!不要!
How are you still alive?
你为什么还活着?
Brooke.
布鲁克
She saved me.
她救了我
Then why are you here?
你为什么要来这里?
I had to see you.
我必须要见你
I know you met with Brooke.
我知道你跟布鲁克见过面了
You cannot trust her, Vanessa. I know my sister.
你不能相信她 瓦内萨 我太了解自己的妹妹了
No matter what she says,
不管她说了什么
she will never stop blaming you for what your family did.
她永远都会为你家人曾做过的事而记恨你的
She has to, Griffin.
她必须要停止 格里芬
John brought something back from the island,
约翰从岛上带回来了一些东西
some serum my father made with John's DNA.
是我爸爸用约翰的DNA制成的血清
What kind of serum? I don't know how,but
什么血清? 我也不知道具体是怎样的
it healed me,
但是它治愈了我
and I don't trust Brooke with it.
我也不相信布鲁克能拿着它干出什么好事儿来
We have to stop her, Vanessa!
我们必须要阻止她 瓦内萨!
I know it's too late for us,
我知道我们已经不可能回到从前了
but I don't want to see you get hurt.
但是我不想看到你受伤害
I just want to help...you.
我只是想帮你
Griffin?
格里芬?
What happened? I don't know.
怎么了? 我也不知道
He needs help right away. Let's get him upstairs.
他现在需要帮助 把他抬上楼去
This is the place.
就是这儿了
They're closed.
已经关门了
This one's unlocked.
这个门没锁
Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不
How could he?
他怎么能做出这种事呢?
Where is it coming from?
这是在哪里放映的?
Up there.
上面
H.G.?!
H.G.?!
Where are you?!
你在哪儿?!
Hello, Jane.
你好啊 简
Let go of me.
放开我
Shh, shh. It's okay.
嘘 没事儿的
Jane! John!
简!约翰!
And here we are, H.G. One last time.
又见面了 H.G.这是最后一次了
Don't do this, John. To be honest, I don't want to.
不要这样 约翰 老实说 我也不想的
I've grown rather fond of Jane here.
我已经越来越喜欢简了
Then what do you want?
你想要什么?
You want to see me beg?
你是想看我求你吗?
Okay, I am begging you -- Please don't do this.
好 我求求你 求你不要这么做
What do you want? You want the time machine?
你到底想要什么?你想要时光机吗?
It's yours. I'll give you the key.
归你了 我把钥匙给你
Goodness' sake. I don't want the time machine.
天哪 我并不想要时光机啊
I want to see you punished.
我就是想看到你受到惩罚
Why?
为什么?
For what you did on the island.
因为你在岛上的所作所为
We helped you.
我们帮助过你
Yes, you did.
是的 你是帮了我
But he left me to die.
但是他却把我留在岛上自生自灭
We looked for you.
我们去找你了
And he found me.
他还找到了我
Oh, you didn't know?
看来你还不知道啊?
I think it's time for some truth telling, H.G.
是时候说出真♥相♥咯 H.G.
Don't you?
对不对?
Yes, I found you on the island...
是的 我在岛上的时候是找到了你…
and I left you to die.
并且把你留在那里自生自灭
You tried to burn me alive.
你还要把我活活烧死
Is that true?
这是真的吗?
Seriously? You didn't tell her?
讲真?你居然没告诉她
Huh.
原来如此
Well, that makes this all the more difficult.
这样事情就更加复杂了呢
Jane, I'm really sorry to have to do this.
简 非常抱歉 我必须要这么做
No, no, don't! Stop, stop, stop! John, don't do this.
不要!停下!约翰 不要这么做
Look, if you want to kill someone, kill me.
你要是想杀人 那就杀了我吧
I deserve this, not her.
这是我应得的 与她无关
But killing Jane will kill you, Wells.
但是杀了简可以让你痛不欲生啊 威尔斯
That's the point!
这才是最重要的!
I didn't know how to tell you.
我不知道该怎么跟你开口
Jane, I am so sorry.
简 对不起
So, John, please?
约翰 求你了?
Please.
求你了
I really don't want to kill you, Jane,
我真的也不想杀你的 简
not after everything we've been through.
我们一起经历过那么多的事情
And...
并且...
there are other ways to destroy people.
要毁掉一个人也有很多方法
He lied to your face,
他当着你的面撒了谎
and you were almost killed because of it.
你差一点就因为他被杀死了
How can you ever trust him again?
你以后还怎么能相信他呢?
I think that just about kills your little...
这次发生的事情会抹杀掉…
love story.
你们的爱情小火苗吧
Till next time.
下次再说吧
I really thought he was going to kill her.
我真的以为他会杀了她的
But he didn't.
但他没有啊
Jane is safe.
简很安全
That's what you have to concentrate on right now.
这就是你现在需要关心的问题
And I can never let anything like this ever happen again.
我不能让这样的事情再次发生了
It won't.
不会的
We'll stop him.
我们会阻止他的
Brooke, too.
也会阻止布鲁克的
How?
怎么阻止?
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表