剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表
我不能遵守我们约好的期限了
I'm unable to honor our deadline.
我遇到了一个让人神魂颠倒的女人
I met a fascinating woman.
在她身边我觉得自己越来越有人性
In her company, I've... begun to feel all too...human.
但我们都知道 我本性是野兽
But as we both know, what I truly am... is an animal.
我的灵魂得不到救赎
There is no redemption for my soul,
不论付出什么代价
no matter the cost.
所以 我必须正视自己的天性
Then, I must be true to my nature.
但是 有件事也许会让你高兴
But perhaps, it will bring you satisfaction to know that...
就是我有了悔过之心
...I will feel regret.
现在放音乐太晚了吧
It's late... to have music on.
你怎么还这么有精神
Oh, how do you still have the energy?
受你鼓舞
You inspire me.
你干了什么
What did you do?
删除
Delete.
也该是时候了
It's about time.
我都开始以为你心变软了
I was beginning to think you'd gone soft.
你干了什么
What have you done?
老天啊 看看 能量喷薄而出
Ooh, blimey. Look at it. It's bursting with energy.
活力四射 随时可使用
It's fully live and operational,
但约翰还没来电♥话♥
but John hasn't called.
你觉得他会再开杀戒吗
Do you think he's gonna kill again?
我们会抓住他的
We shall catch him.
今天 那个人拿枪指着你的时候
Today, when that man had his gun pointed at you...
感觉太真实了
that was real...
太真实了
too real.
你想退出
You want out.
不 我想加入
No. I want in.
今天是很吓人 但这也证明了
Yes, today was scary, but it proved something...
我想参与进来
that I want to do this.
因为不知怎么 我觉得我应该在这里
Because somehow, I think I'm supposed to be here.
你问过我是否相信命运
You asked me if I believe in fate.
简 我相信人生中总有那么几个
Well, Jane, I believe there are certain moments in one's life
难以理解的时刻
that defy understanding,
罕见 特别 而又珍贵的时刻
moments that are rare and special... ...and precious.
那此刻呢
And this moment?
我十分确信 此时此刻是命中注定的
Oh, I believe very much so that this moment was destined to happen.
这是怎么回事
Did that just happen?
那仅仅是热电子流
Well, it's merely a thermionic emission
-发射... -嗯
- of electrons from the, uh... - Right.
一切顺利 顺利得不行
All good here. Worked like a charm.
我现在可以接触到时光机了
I now have access to the time machine.
但有个问题
But there's a problem...
还有人知道威尔斯的事
someone else knows about Wells.
我们得查出是谁
We have to find out who else is out there.
晚上好 斯蒂文森大夫
Good evening, Dr. Stevenson...
还是你更喜欢我叫你"开膛手杰克"
or do you prefer Jack the Ripper?
你是谁
Who are you?
我是为了见你等了很久的一个人
I'm someone who's been waiting a very long time to meet you.
剧集 | 两世奇人(2017) | 导航列表